palpatine vs lord vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
all full power
knowledge: both have full knowledge of each other
Preparation: Both have 1 hour to prepare.

Trocity
Interesting idea for a match... will have to think on it.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
Interesting idea for a match... will have to think on it.

That obvious sarcasm tho

laughing

darthbane77
Sidious wins, pretty inarguably.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion wins.

Freedon Nadd
Valkorion. Valkorion is what Sidious aspired to become.

snoke123
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion wins.

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Valkorion. Valkorion is what Sidious aspired to become.
even sidious with full knowledge and 1 hour of preparation?

Freedon Nadd
He ain't Batman, you know.

Sinious

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your loss

victreebelvictr
Can vitiate keep up with sidious lightsaber skills... no, no he cannot.

Azronger
Your loss

What is he losing lol

darthbane77
Your loss

The only person losing anything here would be Vitiate.

smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Azronger
What is he losing lol

Himself smile

Originally posted by darthbane77
The only person losing anything here would be Vitiate.

smile

Incorrect smile

Azronger
Himself smile

This is true; we Sheevites lose our individuality when we are subsumed into His Imperial Majesty's ego, becoming extensions of his will. However, this is good, as being in contact with Sheev's very thoughts grants us unparalleled wisdom and debating prowess.

Sinious
lmao

darthbane77
Himself smile

Incorrect smile I mean, not really, tbh.

Even if we assume that Vitiate is more powerful in the Force, the idea that his level of superiority negates Sidious' vast superiority as a combatant is laughable. Sidious on the whole is pretty inarguably superior to Vitiate or Valkorion as of ROTS.

Azronger
I like these developements in your way of thinking. You thinking of defecting to the Sheevites?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
I like these developements in your way of thinking. You thinking of defecting to the Sheevites? I've recently shifted a lot in how I look at quotes and stuff, viewing most quotes as facts now, so far it makes more sense than my feats primary approach that I used to have. Anyway, I'm firmly in the Sidious>Valkoriate camp at this point, though I still think Vitiate is very near to Sidious in Force strength and ability, Sidious just outclasses him in everything else.

I wouldn't say I'm defecting, but you won't be seeing me argue Vitiate>Sidious anymore.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

snoke123
force storm>>>>>> ritual

darthbane77

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, I disagree that Sidious won't engage in a lightsaber duel tbh, he did so against Yoda. Yoda being his near equal, and thus on the same level as Vitiate anyway. Sidious isn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, if he realizes that Valkorion is trying to keep his distance and not engage in a saber duel, Sidious is going to try to push closer so he he forces Valkorion into a situation he can't escape from.

Not referring to tactics really, though the mention of Arcann, Outlander, and Vaylin's spirits is moot, since Sidious is still much more powerful than they are collectively, as was Valkorion.

It's a pretty well known fact that the Emperor engages in lightsaber duels against Jedi to mock them. The only time we really ever saw Sidious in any medium engage someone like Valkorion was Talzin, who the Emperor sheathed his lightsaber against and engaged in a force contest with.

And ultimately, if we assume Valkorion is more powerful, I don't really think Sidious would be able to push closer and force him into a situation he can't escape from.

snoke123
force storm, TP, TK internal, etc

darthbane77
It's a pretty well known fact that the Emperor engages in lightsaber duels against Jedi to mock them. The only time we really ever saw Sidious in any medium engage someone like Valkorion was Talzin, who the Emperor sheathed his lightsaber against and engaged in a force contest with.

And ultimately, if we assume Valkorion is more powerful, I don't really think Sidious would be able to push closer and force him into a situation he can't escape from. You may want to read "Son of Dathomir" again.

Sidious engages Talzin in a saber duel first, and Sidious even had his saber activated when he first prepared to fight, before Talzin was even in play. He didn't resort to using the Force only until Talzin was fully formed and attacked him. This is all assuming Vitiate even is more powerful than Sidious to begin with.

Azronger
Quotes do put Sheev above Failk though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You may want to read "Son of Dathomir" again.

Sidious engages Talzin in a saber duel first, and Sidious even had his saber activated when he first prepared to fight, before Talzin was even in play. He didn't resort to using the Force only until Talzin was fully formed and attacked him. This is all assuming Vitiate even is more powerful than Sidious to begin with.

I'm obviously not referring to Palpatine's brief duel with Talzin-possessed Dooku, who Sidious casually manhandled. Sidious literally deactivates his lightsaber when a sorcerer of comparable power (And, fittingly enough, no lightsaber skill) takes the field, despite being mere feet away from her.

Well, yes, the crux of the argument comes down to who is more powerful, hence my arguing that a lightsaber won't necessarily decide the fight.

Freedon Nadd
Vitiate

The Ellimist
Creative thread

Palpatine wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.