A Critique of the Alt-Right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Emperordmb
Conclusion
The aspects of the alt-right I agree with are not unique to the alt-right or white identitarianism, and I find them to be hypocritical on the points I find common ground with them on. The aspects of the alt-right unique to the alt-right or white identitarianism are things I find to be completely indefensible morally, on principle, technically, practically, and strategically.

BackFire
The Alt Right is openly racist. If the word "ethnostate" is used in any kind of positive connotation to what they say they believe, then they likely hold the most reprehensible political views one could possibly hold, and should be ignored/rejected/mocked/insulted as much as possible. And if such views ever gained prominence and began infiltrating the actual government, then I believe violence is an acceptable response.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
The Alt Right is openly racist. If the word "ethnostate" is used in any kind of positive connotation to what they say they believe, then they likely hold the most reprehensible political views one could possibly hold, and should be ignored/rejected/mocked/insulted as much as possible. And if such views ever gained prominence and began infiltrating the actual government, then I believe violence is an acceptable response.

Pretty much. Some things are beyond wrong. Modern genetics is actually being misrepresented to support those kinds of ideas.

One Big Mob
I've never heard Ethnostate or Huwhite before. There's probably some other words I don't like if I did more than a very quick skim.

Kurk doxxing might have been worth it to avoid seeing huwhite. I'm conflicted

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I've never heard Ethnostate or Huwhite before. There's probably some other words I don't like if I did more than a very quick skim.

Kurk doxxing might have been worth it to avoid seeing huwhite. I'm conflicted You, Backfire and others should beat me with a stick, whilst berating me in a loud voice for my morality and throwing wet sponges at me.

HentaiLover
First off, who are you to say that Western individualist societies are superior to all others?

It's commonly accepted that people living in collectivist cultures like Japan and the Four Asian Tigers have the greatest feelings of belonging and hence levels of happiness .

If Aristotle said that the end goal of humanity is to achieve happiness, why would individualist societies be favored? For every one person who achieves happiness through the self, you have dozens more who are unhappy because they lack a sense of belonging. Likewise in collectivist countries, only asocial people who are unwilling to integrate into society are unhappy while the masses do.

Only arrogant, selfish people would fail to function in collectivist societies where the greater good of the people is put ahead of wants of the self. Individualist societies value people obtaining happiness at the expense other people. You yourself said that arrogance is the root of all evil, so explain yourself.

DarthSkywalker0
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VZ13WJZ_sck/W0qXwlD2FXI/AAAAAAAAL8w/xsbRrCojjdYGoZzFO6OY0XfzhWupXkpOwCL0BGAYYCw/h410/2018-07-14.png

HentaiLover
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VZ13WJZ_sck/W0qXwlD2FXI/AAAAAAAAL8w/xsbRrCojjdYGoZzFO6OY0XfzhWupXkpOwCL0BGAYYCw/h410/2018-07-14.png Kurk says that he'd certainly guarantee that he's in better shape than 90% of you. 10 years of Okinawan Karate training is hard to lose.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by HentaiLover
Kurk says that he'd certainly guarantee that he's in better shape than 90% of you. 10 years of Okinawan Karate training is hard to lose.

1. Thanks for admitting you are a sock.

2. Figures Kurk would study ineffective martial arts.

HentaiLover
1. Thanks for admitting you are a sock.

2. Figures Kurk would study ineffective martial arts. This is Carter's account and it's shared with many socks (e.g JKBart, Hestler) not just Kurk.

No martial arts form will win a fight for you, but it trains you to strike fast and be effective.

DarthSkywalker0
This is Carter's account and it's shared with many socks (e.g JKBart, Hestler) not just Kurk.

No martial arts form will win a fight for you, but it trains you to strike fast and be effective.

Yes, but Okinwan karate is relatively ineffective compared to the martial arts of today(BJJ, Muay Thai, Sambo, etc.)

HentaiLover
Yes, but Okinwan karate is relatively ineffective compared to the martial arts of today(BJJ, Muay Thai, Sambo, etc.) Yep. That's why it's always good to stay practical and mix it up. Don't be a Shi-Cho user when you can be a practitioner of Niman.

DarthSkywalker0
Yep. That's why it's always good to stay practical and mix it up. Don't be a Shi-Cho user when you can be a practitioner of Niman.

Genius commentary Kurk.

Adam_PoE
First off, who are you to say that Western individualist societies are superior to all others?

It's commonly accepted that people living in collectivist cultures like Japan and the Four Asian Tigers have the greatest feelings of belonging and hence levels of happiness .

If Aristotle said that the end goal of humanity is to achieve happiness, why would individualist societies be favored? For every one person who achieves happiness through the self, you have dozens more who are unhappy because they lack a sense of belonging. Likewise in collectivist countries, only asocial people who are unwilling to integrate into society are unhappy while the masses do.

Only arrogant, selfish people would fail to function in collectivist societies where the greater good of the people is put ahead of wants of the self. Individualist societies value people obtaining happiness at the expense other people. You yourself said that arrogance is the root of all evil, so explain yourself.

A drunk man is happier than one who is sober, so by your reasoning, it is preferable to be drunk.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire

Ethnostate proponents are only trying to preserve White culture you horrible white-hating-racist monster.

ArtificialGlory
I especially like it when they start talking about 'peaceful' and 'non-violent' ethnic cleansing.

Emperordmb
I agree that what the alt-right and (ironically) the far left refer to as "white culture" or "white ideology" should be preserved, but it's retarded to call it "white" to begin with kek. The conflation of culture and race is ridiculous.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I especially like it when they start talking about 'peaceful' and 'non-violent' ethnic cleansing.

That's fully possible, though. Eugenics does not necessarily mean you have to murder people.

ArtificialGlory

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I agree that what the alt-right and (ironically) the far left refer to as "white culture" or "white ideology" should be preserved, but it's retarded to call it "white" to begin with kek. The conflation of culture and race is ridiculous.

You are dealing with the same side that thinks Muslims are a race though...so is it any surprise? Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.