Bloodwraith vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
https://i.imgur.com/1FnlopA.png

VS

https://i.imgur.com/qnfxnHj.jpg

Who wins?

zopzop
Bloodwraith was awesome but he's not a mid/high skyfather like Surtur. Surtur wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by zopzop
Bloodwraith was awesome but he's not a mid/high skyfather like Surtur. Surtur wins. Wasn't Bloodwraith stomping The Avengers?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wasn't Bloodwraith stomping The Avengers?

zopzop
Wasn't Bloodwraith stomping The Avengers?
Yes but Surtur was stomping all of Asgard.

Jmanghan
Yes but Surtur was stomping all of Asgard. Fair enough.

zopzop
Fair enough.
Don't get me wrong, the Ebony BLade is fully capable of killing Surtur. I'm going with Surtur because he has more appearances and he's gone up against actual skyfather level beings.

Jmanghan
Don't get me wrong, the Ebony BLade is fully capable of killing Surtur. I'm going with Surtur because he has more appearances and he's gone up against actual skyfather level beings. I mean, Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man... probably aren't near skyfather level, but the fact that Bloodwraith demolished them should be feasible enough to put Bloodwraith near their level.

StiltmanFTW
How is your Black Knight respect thread...?

leonidas
yeah different levels i think but the ebony blade IS a legit threat. i dunno. weird match up. hard to call since all surtur does is generally brawl, and the sword could end him if he gets careless. surtur has good showings vs odin, but usually they brawl so....i want to say surtur, but frankly i'm not 100% sold on him here. need to see some specific feats from him aside from h2h/brawling to feel better about giving him the definite win. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.