WWHulk Vs WW3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/37121/Previews/9a649b9b55870103637a7863d59dc828._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111278558/5209283-5733731683-29526.jpg

carver9
Hulk beats him to death. This is one of the worst fights this version if Adam would ever want.

tkitna
WWH destroys him. It would be fun to watch though.

zopzop
WTF? You guys crazy. Did you see the lineup Adam was up against?! MULTIPLE herald level beings and he was owning them. He destroys WWH AND the Warbound combined.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF? You guys crazy. Did you see the lineup Adam was up against?! MULTIPLE herald level beings and he was owning them. He destroys WWH AND the Warbound combined.

Read the scan that is right above your head. Yes, we seen the lineup. Read the scan please. Hulk stomps.

Enzeru
Gonna go with WW Hulk. Too strong and too durable - even to a point, where Black Adams massive speed advantage just isn't enough.

Supermutant
Black Adam shows Hulk the true face of rage.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Supermutant
Black Adam shows Hulk the true face of rage. By tearing off Hulk's face and shoving it through Hulk's head?

Insane Titan
Adam had harder fights than Hulk did by far

Supermutant
Originally posted by One Big Mob
By tearing off Hulk's face and shoving it through Hulk's head?

Well put

Enzeru
Originally posted by Supermutant

Black Adam shows Hulk the true face of rage.

This face?

https://i.imgur.com/qGfuGaH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qGfuGaH.jpg

Supermutant
Originally posted by Enzeru
This face?

I stated true face of rage remember.

https://i.imgur.com/NkqaFGh.jpg

panthergod
Adam stomps.

riv6672

h1a8

Eon Blue
WWH stomps.

Zack M
Adam.

Stoic
Adam has sustainability issues in terms of damage soak at these levels, and the Hulk would hit him, while the Hulk would continue healing damage done to him. This Hulk in particular healed faster as his strength increased, and he could ramp up instantly. In the end Adam gets whittled down to the point that he should no longer be able to defend himself.

Lights out.

Also while Adam was going all out with blows meant to kill, he was only able to break Guy Gardner's ribs. While the other heroes weren't in it to kill him and were still able to nearly close both of his eyes.

riv6672
Originally posted by Eon Blue
WWH stomps.
Thanks for the Bump.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Adam has sustainability issues in terms of damage soak at these levels, and the Hulk would hit him, while the Hulk would continue healing damage done to him. This Hulk in particular healed faster as his strength increased, and he could ramp up instantly. In the end Adam gets whittled down to the point that he should no longer be able to defend himself.

Lights out.

Also while Adam was going all out with blows meant to kill, he was only able to break Guy Gardner's ribs. While the other heroes weren't in it to kill him and were still able to nearly close both of his eyes.

Conversely, WWH, doing his best to end things quickly, was unable to KO Wolverine (i.e. street level) with a punch. Needed several.

Was unable to put Beast down (who isn't exactly top tier).

Unable to put Emma Frost down.

All this, despite trying to end things as quickly as possible.

Conversely, BA was hitting harder than the asteroid that wiped Bada's people out. And that was definitely a planetary level event. Had a tesseract field the size of a football (or was it a football field?) Expand inside his head.

MrMind
BA

Pillow Biter
What is the consensus here on whether Adam was amped by the power of Isis during WWIII?

The Sorrow
There's literally nothing Adam can do to win. Good fight but Hulk tears him in half eventually and has fun while doing it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by The Sorrow
There's literally nothing Adam can do to win. Good fight but Hulk tears him in half eventually and has fun while doing it.
ermm

Adam would punch Hulk's lights out.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Sorrow

Agreed

Galan007
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
What is the consensus here on whether Adam was amped by the power of Isis during WWIII? I doubt you'll ever get a consensus there.

On one hand there is this:
https://i.imgur.com/ywmyZZJ.jpg
"He has the powers of Seven Gods..."

On the other hand there are a few plotholes that allude to him not wielding the power of Isis. /shrug

As for the thread, Adam wins. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt you'll ever get a consensus there.

On one hand there is this:
https://i.imgur.com/ywmyZZJ.jpg
"He has the powers of Seven Gods..."

On the other hand there are a few plotholes that allude to him not wielding the power of Isis. /shrug

As for the thread, Adam wins. thumb up

Pretty much. Except im undecided who wins

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pretty much. Except im undecided who wins

BA is faster and more ruthless (doesn't hold back). WWH holds back too much.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
BA is faster and more ruthless (doesn't hold back). WWH holds back too much.

I have a huge issue with the hulk holding back thing. He gets stronger as he rages but he has been stated to hold back. Makes absolutely no sense. It's either one or the other. How can his anger fuel his rage making him the strongest there is yet he still is holding back?

DarkSaint85
Same way when one's kid has decided to help paint the room, by covering your entire, new, 60 inch LED screen with paint.

Are you mad? Sure. MAddest you've ever been with them. But you're not backhanding them across the room.

krisblaze

Are you crazy? Firestorm and Light are ****ing flying straight at him.

They're pretty much baseline human if they don't use their powers.

I agree that Adam wins this in a landslide, but his fight against the society was an absolute joke. Instead of taking the time to depict something resembling a proper fight yoy have 30 heroes dogpiling him.

Zack M
True

h1a8
I have a huge issue with the hulk holding back thing. He gets stronger as he rages but he has been stated to hold back. Makes absolutely no sense. It's either one or the other. How can his anger fuel his rage making him the strongest there is yet he still is holding back?

We are referring to WWH (not any other incarnation). That specific version was later stated to have control over his power (without having to get more angry).

But I get your point though.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by krisblaze
Are you crazy? Firestorm and Light are ****ing flying straight at him.

They're pretty much baseline human if they don't use their powers.

I agree that Adam wins this in a landslide, but his fight against the society was an absolute joke. Instead of taking the time to depict something resembling a proper fight yoy have 30 heroes dogpiling him. Nah, shutup. That's smarter than they fight most of the time.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Same way when one's kid has decided to help paint the room, by covering your entire, new, 60 inch LED screen with paint.

Are you mad? Sure. MAddest you've ever been with them. But you're not backhanding them across the room.

Perfect way of explaining it.

quanchi112

leonidas
hulk wins or at least a split. i really hate this overrated version of adam. implications have always been clear to me--heroes were pulling punches. we are told he's not the strongest or fastest. he's vicious. this hulk was NOT pulling punches and would absolutely match adam in viciousness. in a straight slugfest--which given their mindsets is what this would be most likely--hulk wins. if adam collects himself and fights smart he'd get wins, and it's probably a split.

One Big Mob
He fought a "holding back" team including almost every hero in DC with Thunderbolt and they couldn't put him down. I imagine they jumped in and were throwing careful attacks - like the Z-Fighters did to avoid breaking a punching machine - and then lept away.

Also the only one there that was stronger than him off the top of my head is Thunderbolt. There's a lot of emphasis on the statement and not a lot put on who actually would be considered stronger.

Pillow Biter
Originally posted by h1a8
We are referring to WWH (not any other incarnation). That specific version was later stated to have control over his power (without having to get more angry).

But I get your point though.

I don't recall them saying that anger was no longer relevant, just that this version had a very high baseline of anger and strength. Being an intelligent version of the Hulk, he could also hold back despite still being angry and strong. But I think as we saw at the end of WWH, he could still get angrier and stronger.

Philosophía
He fought a "holding back" team including almost every hero in DC with Thunderbolt and they couldn't put him down. I imagine they jumped in and were throwing careful attacks - like the Z-Fighters did to avoid breaking a punching machine - and then lept away.

Also the only one there that was stronger than him off the top of my head is Thunderbolt. There's a lot of emphasis on the statement and not a lot put on who actually would be considered stronger. I was always curious who the 'stronger' one is, compared to him. It clearly implies physical strength (since it was talking about strength, speed and 'power' separately), but...I just don't see it. I'd assume Power Girl, due to this scene written by Geoff Johns:
http://i.imgur.com/LFMI11F.jpg
But, looking at their confrontations, it's impossible. Adam clearly looks stronger.
I think it's talking about Martian Manhunter.. .
So a good assumption of what was implied is that Jay is faster, J'onn stronger, and Thunderbolt more powerful.

abhilegend
Adam curbstomped J'onn in four punches in the same issue.

deathslash

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
Adam curbstomped J'onn in four punches in the same issue. Yes. But if we have to figure out who is stronger than Adam, it's either him or Power Girl.

Originally posted by deathslash
alternatively, a character can be stronger, faster, more durable, and more powerful and still do worse than the person that they're supposed to be above. Look at Manhunter as an example: he's supposed to be one of the most powerful superheroes ever, but everytime he's depicted around Superman, he gets shown up. I honestly think that power girl should be above Adam, but he always shows her up because he holds back less and the writers prefer to have a powerful leader be superior to her.

Anyway, as far as the fight goes, I can see Adam giving him hell, but he goes down. Hulk is just too damn durable with that extra amount of staying power because of the healing factor. Well, in all of the attributes J'onn shares with Superman, he is inferior to one degree or another. And since the majority of fights involve those shared abilities, to one extent or the other, Superman will come off as considerably superior. The best thing for J'onn to do is to focus on his non-shared ones, like telepathy and shapeshifting.

Black Adam and Power Girl was always weird, especially when you take into account Power Girl against Wonder Woman , in which PG is specifically at least as fast and strong, but then looks like The Thing against Hulk when she faces off against Adam.

abhilegend
Power Girl was definitely not stronger than Adam. Even power sharing Adam was shown stronger than her.

Philosophía
Power Girl was definitely not stronger than Adam. Even power sharing Adam was shown stronger than her. Yes. Which leaves J'onn...

One Big Mob
It has to be MM. Or just the writer throwing that out just because and it really doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't take it literally though since Adam buttrapes MM in every way, but he's the only one beside Thunderbolt who it could possibly be referring to. But then again MM is the strongest hero ever by statements.

Philosophía
It has to be MM. Or just the writer throwing that out just because and it really doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't take it literally though since Adam buttrapes MM in every way, but he's the only one beside Thunderbolt who it could possibly be referring to. But then again MM is the strongest hero ever by statements. While I think that it's the writer's intent that the statement is true, given who he is, it really is worth noting that's Martian Manhunter's narration.

He's the reverse-Superman. Boasting about being as powerful as Superman https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ffb1da3e4aa5fa43f623e37cdaf03b32] but getting assraped by everybody, from Supergirl to Superboy. Meanwhile, Superman gives lip service to basically anyone who even flexes, but is the one going no lube when things get hard.

leonidas
laughing out loud

yeah. jonn really just sucks.

Stoic
Most people believe that just because it's WW Hulk that he's going to hold back, but not in this case. In this case he'd go for broke, and broke means that Black Adam's best punches would bounce harmlessly off of his skin and continue to become less and less potent as the seconds went by.

Why would he go for broke, and not hold back you ask? Well there wouldn't be any innocent bi-standers in a neutral setting. The cuffs would come off.

This is the very same Hulk that was taught to channel his rage and ramp up his all of his innate strengths on a whim. This is exactly why Adam would be the only one receiving damage.

All of that shit that was seen during the WW Hulk saga was based on a Hulk that was unwilling to do permanent damage to anyone.

Darksaint. The Hulk could have one shot killed all of the X-Men including the very planet that they stood on. Yes he only shook the Eastern Seaboard while walking, but he was holding back tremendously and begging for someone to stop him from going full postal.

This version of the Hulk would hurt Black Adam with the mere waves of power that he radiated. Never mind the idea that in a calmer state, he was able to tank a shot to the intestines from a being generating 133.5 Herc's worth of power. Even if we were to consider Herc as a demi or half deity, this number would still eclipse the numbers that Black Adam brings to this fight.

Black Adam is simply too puny to take on this version of the Hulk on neutral ground.

Zack M
Adam takes down Hulk and the heroes who tried to stop him.

DarkSaint85
Most people believe that just because it's WW Hulk that he's going to hold back, but not in this case. In this case he'd go for broke, and broke means that Black Adam's best punches would bounce harmlessly off of his skin and continue to become less and less potent as the seconds went by.

Why would he go for broke, and not hold back you ask? Well there wouldn't be any innocent bi-standers in a neutral setting. The cuffs would come off.

This is the very same Hulk that was taught to channel his rage and ramp up his all of his innate strengths on a whim. This is exactly why Adam would be the only one receiving damage.

All of that shit that was seen during the WW Hulk saga was based on a Hulk that was unwilling to do permanent damage to anyone.

Darksaint. The Hulk could have one shot killed all of the X-Men including the very planet that they stood on. Yes he only shook the Eastern Seaboard while walking, but he was holding back tremendously and begging for someone to stop him from going full postal.

This version of the Hulk would hurt Black Adam with the mere waves of power that he radiated. Never mind the idea that in a calmer state, he was able to tank a shot to the intestines from a being generating 133.5 Herc's worth of power. Even if we were to consider Herc as a demi or half deity, this number would still eclipse the numbers that Black Adam brings to this fight.

Black Adam is simply too puny to take on this version of the Hulk on neutral ground.

My point was that WWH wasn't there to fight the X-Men - correct?

He wasn't there to waste time - correct?

He wanted to end things as quickly as possible - correct?

Without killing or doing any permanent damage.

So he's punching Beast. Wolverine. Emma. Rather than KO them in one punch (and thus, avoid long drawn out fights), or BFR them (like with Monet/Rockslide) he takes....multiple punches to put them down.

Whilst trying to put them down as quickly as possible.

This is using your logic of 'Black Adam only cracked Gardner's ribs, he's not all that!', btw.

So using that logic, a WWH who was the smartest Hulk ever, taught to channel his rage etc etc, who wasn't holding back, and was trying to end things as quickly as possible.....was unable to KO meta/street tier guys.

leonidas
meh, then you look at what happened with zom/strange and it's clear to me at least hulk had another level to go to if he really wanted to. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

And when you look at BA hitting with a force greater than the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs, you realise that BA had another level he could've gone to.

quanchi112

celeyhyga17
Darktaint's fav word is whilst. Grandpa Leon's is shrug.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, then you look at what happened with zom/strange and it's clear to me at least hulk had another level to go to if he really wanted to. /shrug
ZOMLING Strange stopped fighting. If ZOMLING Strange wanted Hulk dead, he would have been. Pak even said as much in an interview.

cdtm
ZOMLING Strange stopped fighting. If ZOMLING Strange wanted Hulk dead, he would have been. Pak even said as much in an interview.

I thought Pak said Strange was only tapping a small fraction of Zom's true power, not that he was holding back.

krisblaze

Pretty much.

Strange started talking about the little people ffs.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
I thought Pak said Strange was only tapping a small fraction of Zom's true power, not that he was holding back.
And Pak is/was 100% correct. The small fraction of Zom's power he was talking about is the Zomling that was trapped in the amphora that Strange drank from. The Zomling is all that's left of Zom since the Living Tribunal annihilated him.

The Zomling CAN get to be full power Zom again if it absorbs enough mystic energy but nobody wants that.

carver9
Well, WWH did thunderclap beast to sleep along with others. He also koed Beast in a single hit during their first encounter. If he wanted beast dead, it would have happened. This is the same person who punched Deadpool so hard, he turned him to atoms.

leonidas
regardless. point is the damage he sustained and recovered from was enormous, including being punched clean through--twice. what is adam gonna do--punched clean through him more? and this whole strange stopped fighting thing isn't anything i agree with either. true, he stopped when the building collapsed, seemed to care, but he would have had to stop anyway to find hulk in the rubble and he had already apparently recovered from all that damage. not seeing how the fight would have been different with the exception strange would have likely killed the bystanders. strange certainly wasn't suddenly 'weaker' and it only tool hulk one time, one punch to turn things totally and irreversibly around. for those who haven't seen the fight in a while:

https://imgur.com/a/CKhlk8M

https://imgur.com/a/BbxV3V4

that showing was impressive as phukc imo, both for durability and strength, but also viciousness

as far as asteroid breaking force: not...really sure what to say about that. that can easily be turned around. hell power girl likely has striking feats to match adam somewhere. difference is hulk wouldn't be pulling his punches. and people seem to forget--this hulk was stronger than ALL hulks before him, and i know adam doesn't want to match striking feats with every hulk up til and before then....

slugfest i'd take hulk every time.

carver9
I noticed something in the scans Leo posted. When Hulk was pounding on Strange, Strange was still punching Hulk... Hulk was ignoring it. That's crazy.

Stoic
My point was that WWH wasn't there to fight the X-Men - correct?

He wasn't there to waste time - correct?

He wanted to end things as quickly as possible - correct?

Without killing or doing any permanent damage.

So he's punching Beast. Wolverine. Emma. Rather than KO them in one punch (and thus, avoid long drawn out fights), or BFR them (like with Monet/Rockslide) he takes....multiple punches to put them down.

Whilst trying to put them down as quickly as possible.

This is using your logic of 'Black Adam only cracked Gardner's ribs, he's not all that!', btw.

So using that logic, a WWH who was the smartest Hulk ever, taught to channel his rage etc etc, who wasn't holding back, and was trying to end things as quickly as possible.....was unable to KO meta/street tier guys.

He was holding his punches back because he did not want to do any harm to them. It wasn't because he couldn't kill them. There's a difference. Like I said, in a forum setting that takes place on neutral ground, there is no reason for him to hold back against BA... none at all. The cuffs are off.

You've taken things completely out of context DS. No innocents to get in the way means that he can become as powerful as needed in order to KO Black Adam and remain within character. This same Hulk far exceeded Black Adam's output by a light year, so we know that this Hulk could have easily put out enough power to deal with any and all threats on Earth based on the fact that he held back drastically.

Stoic
Exactly.

And when you look at BA hitting with a force greater than the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs, you realise that BA had another level he could've gone to.

A meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs? The Hulk destroyed planets without even touching them. These guys aren't remotely in the same weight class, even if you wanted to ignore the fact that he did this during HOTM, you'd be ignorant to believe that he couldn't raise his strength levels to heights above what you've mentioned about an extinction event.

The Sorrow
Is DarkSaint for real? Hulk planted Emma in the ground so she couldn't escape or use her psychic powers, completely outsmarted her without breaking her in diamond form. When Beast took an actual punch from Hulk he had to be revived. Wolverine is Wolverine but still got brain damage in a few punches, if Hulk wanted to he could've just kicked Wolverine into another state.

Darwin (who has some crazy feats) powers best defence against Hulk was to be somewhere else, WWH was virtually unstoppable.

Stoic
The only way BA wins is if someone stapled an innocent to the Hulk's left ass cheek.

DarkSaint85
He was holding his punches back because he did not want to do any harm to them. It wasn't because he couldn't kill them. There's a difference. Like I said, in a forum setting that takes place on neutral ground, there is no reason for him to hold back against BA... none at all. The cuffs are off.

You've taken things completely out of context DS. No innocents to get in the way means that he can become as powerful as needed in order to KO Black Adam and remain within character. This same Hulk far exceeded Black Adam's output by a light year, so we know that this Hulk could have easily put out enough power to deal with any and all threats on Earth based on the fact that he held back drastically.

Not my point. Sorrow, this goes to you too.

Stoic's original point was that BA wasn't all that, because all he did was crack Gardner's rib(s).

My rebuttal was that, based on low showings, Hulk failed to end things quickly against metas and streets.

The same Hulk we're told is constantly running gamma maths, and thus should have one shotted everyone (yes, including Wolverine). NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING, lol.

If we're going to rely on BAs performance against Gardner as some kind of baseline, I am perfectly allowed to use Hulk's performance against Beast (who he failed to put down with a thunderclap), Wolverine (who he tried and failed to KO with one shot, or two, or three, despite saying many times how he was trying to keep things short and sweet), and I'm not even starting on the Teenage X-Men.

My point, which you and Sorrow don't grasp (and understandable for Sorrow as he's jumping in mid convo) is that we cannot rely on low showings as a baseline. Or on showings where the character fails to kill/severely injure a main character.

You want to bring Guy up as a baseline for BA? Sure, go ahead. Ignore BAs highs. Then I can ignore WWHs highs smile

Delta1938

Stoic's original point was that BA wasn't all that, because all he did was crack Gardner's rib(s).--

You want to bring Guy up as a baseline for BA? Sure, go ahead. Ignore BAs highs. Then I can ignore WWHs highs smile

Did the auto-protect get forgotten or something during WWIII? 'Cuz "only" breaking Gardner's ribs isn't so bad given the auto-protect shields have protected against exploding planets, supernovas and black holes, among other things.

carver9
Sigh... Black Adam lows are far worse. I can easily post arrows going through him and I'm talking about this same Adam. It doesnt matter though because its dumb even arguing low showings.

Stoic

Stoic's original point was that BA wasn't all that, because all he did was crack Gardner's rib(s).

My rebuttal was that, based on low showings, Hulk failed to end things quickly against metas and streets.

The same Hulk we're told is constantly running gamma maths, and thus should have one shotted everyone (yes, including Wolverine). NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING, lol.

If we're going to rely on BAs performance against Gardner as some kind of baseline, I am perfectly allowed to use Hulk's performance against Beast (who he failed to put down with a thunderclap), Wolverine (who he tried and failed to KO with one shot, or two, or three, despite saying many times how he was trying to keep things short and sweet), and I'm not even starting on the Teenage X-Men.

My point, which you and Sorrow don't grasp (and understandable for Sorrow as he's jumping in mid convo) is that we cannot rely on low showings as a baseline. Or on showings where the character fails to kill/severely injure a main character.

I was going according to the dialog which stated that Back Adam was throwing lethal blows, which in my mind has him trying to kill the mofos that were in his way, and yet Guy Gardner with no type of shielding that I saw, survived with only some broken ribs.

Where did I say that Black Adam was not special or whatever you said that I said this? No need to go back and check, because I just did. I never once wrote those words.

And you'd like to play games now from what you've just stated about ignoring highs while paying great attention to lows. Well BA's highs were nothing that WW Hulk could not replicate with ease. BA fought a bunch of characters that were not out to kill him. He was the only one throwing lethal punches.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh... Black Adam lows are far worse. I can easily post arrows going through him and I'm talking about this same Adam. It doesnt matter though because its dumb even arguing low showings.

Go ahead.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see how WWH can lose outside of bfr. There is no amount of damage Black Adam can do to actually put Hulk down. His damage soak and healing factor are way too much. Only Zeus was able to, but he is far more powerful than Black Adam, and the sheer magical power of his lightning was beating the shit out of Hulk's healing factor.

Black Adam can fly and is a lot faster but he fought like an efficient maniac, using sheer ferocity and brute force to get his way. That will end up with him getting two pieced by the Hulk. His facing someone who has an even greater damage soak, superior healing factor, and walks around at his strength level, but can become many times stronger at the mention of Caeira (Later retconned to him holding back).

Even Black Adam's greatest damage soak feat was during this era when he got a tesserract the size of a football field teleported into his brain....Green Scar inhaled that Olympian demon thing which was rated at 133 Hercules' (1 Hercules is Hercules' full power put into a punch IIRC)....which makes Black Adam look like an infant facing a Frost Giant...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar inhaled that Olympian demon thing which was rated at 133 Hercules' (1 Hercules is Hercules' full power put into a punch IIRC)....which makes Black Adam look like an infant facing a Frost Giant...
I wouldn't go that far.

WWH, but it will be tough. I keep looking at that lineup BA faced and it was damned impressive.

abhilegend
ermm

Chaos War Abomination incapacitated Hulk with just a throat cut and Brian Banner did the same with a blast of hellfire.

https://s8.postimg.cc/53av4j0ld/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/xsxr16cb5/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/tjt0z0ohd/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/dlkb8w1z5/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/8a5eo6nm9/image.jpg

To say Hulk would just ignore anything Adam would do and two piece him? Laughable.

Zack M
Before World War 3, Adam was taking on a handful of trans beings (Sentinel, Dr. Fate, and Hourman). He's been a beast even before WW 3.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Go ahead.

Ok

https://m.vk.com/photo-116553132_421801815?list=post-116553132_2787

carver9
ermm

Chaos War Abomination incapacitated Hulk with just a throat cut and Brian Banner did the same with a blast of hellfire.

To say Hulk would just ignore anything Adam would do and two piece him? Laughable.

He was amped by freaking Chaos King to unknown levels. I need for you to be consistent or I will spam post Superman getting dropped by amped being as evidence of him being weak. Stop trolling.

Lol...hell fire. How powerful was it? Black Adam was shot through by arrows which I guess means Hulk would turn him into dust with a single punch.

Zack M
Ok

https://m.vk.com/photo-116553132_421801815?list=post-116553132_2787

LOL! Those aren't regular arrows, dummy.

abhilegend
He was amped by freaking Chaos King to unknown levels. I need for you to be consistent or I will spam post Superman getting dropped by amped being as evidence of him being weak. Stop trolling.

Lol...hell fire. How powerful was it? Black Adam was shot through by arrows which I guess means Hulk would turn him into dust with a single punch.
Was it an amped throat cut?

It didn't even do much to red she hulk or Hiroim.

And just two punctures to gut took him out.

quanchi112

Lol...hell fire. How powerful was it? Black Adam was shot through by arrows which I guess means Hulk would turn him into dust with a single punch. Owned.

Zack M
laughing out loud

carver9
LOL! Those aren't regular arrows, dummy.

What kind of arrows are they? Dummy

carver9
Was it an amped throat cut?

It didn't even do much to red she hulk or Hiroim.

And just two punctures to gut took him out.

Hes amped by Chaos King magic... he is freaking amped.

I guess this means Superman is weak. He was amplified here and Doomsday was still able to stab through him...

http://i.imgur.com/3Oc5BLlg.jpg

xJLxKing
Link doesn't work, Carver

carver9
Updated.

xJLxKing
Oh... THAT Doomsday...okay...?

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Oh... THAT Doomsday...okay...?

Yep. The more powerful Doomsday just like the more powerful character that was amped by an Abstract cut Hulk throat but if that Doomsday isnt enough for you then lets use this version of Doomsday... look at the claws.

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-19-1993.jpg

quanchi112

Zack M
What kind of arrows are they? Dummy

Magical arrows that can block out the sun, dummy. stick out tongue

carver9
Magical arrows that can block out the sun, dummy. stick out tongue

Scans of him blocking out the sun with arrows in the same book he fought Adam... dummy.

Zack M
Scans of him blocking out the sun with arrows in the same book he fought Adam... dummy.

With the Bow of Yi, Celestial Archer can:

Block out the sun.

https://i.imgur.com/9vb9CPz.jpg

Shoots an arrow from a bridge to the moon.

https://i.imgur.com/OlZxfCW.jpg

Shoots an arrow 2,000 miles away to deliver a message.

https://i.imgur.com/9V9vVba.png

I can turn day to night. I can hit a target halfway around the world.I can hold off a modern army with only a bow and quiver.

https://i.imgur.com/4iI2qec.png

Dummy.

carver9
I said during the time he fought Adam. Those are not standard arrows.

Zack M
He doesn't use standard bow.

abhilegend
Hes amped by Chaos King magic... he is freaking amped.

I guess this means Superman is weak. He was amplified here and Doomsday was still able to stab through him...

http://i.imgur.com/3Oc5BLlg.jpg
Superman didn't curl up in a fetus position, did he?

quanchi112
Superman did against Doomsday in hp. He was having nightmares and petrified. Wuss.

carver9
Superman didn't curl up in a fetus position, did he?

Yes, he was helpless there and here as well...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1246751-1246586_wonder_woman_v2__219___page_20_super.jpg

He held his throat the entire time after that.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Anyway, why is Superman relevant here?

DarkSaint85
I was going according to the dialog which stated that Back Adam was throwing lethal blows, which in my mind has him trying to kill the mofos that were in his way, and yet Guy Gardner with no type of shielding that I saw, survived with only some broken ribs.

Ok. So IYO, BA, witht the power of six/seven gods, whilst running riot through DC, when throwing lethal punches, out for the kill, can only crack the ribs of a human?

I mean, that's what this is all about. If that is truly your opinion, then ok. You can hide behind the excuse 'thats what the comic shows!' if you want, but deep down....if it's PIS, then we can disregard it. If however you truly think a rampaging guy who is one of the top dogs in strength in DC is....human level, then OK.

This was your sentence, that I had issues with:

Allso while Adam was going all out with blows meant to kill, he was only able to break Guy Gardner's ribs.

Not playing games. Am genuinely curious. Is that the level you're seeing a rampaging BA at? You double down in the post I am replying to, by saying Gardner has no shielding that you can see.

So are you genuinely of the belief that BA can only crack human ribs when he's out for the kill?

Or are you using PIS as proof? Your logic is like me saying Hulk isn't strong because he can't even split his pants......

-Pr-

We had this exact discussion years ago, and I showed you the scans that proved that the poxy arrows were not normal arrows.

For shame, Carter. For shame.

panthergod
GLs have displayed superhuman durability shields or not.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
I won't warn you; I'm just getting tired of this fake "i could own you any time i want" bullshit; makes me wish I wasn't a mod sometimes.

You've made statements without backing them up, and then when you get called on them, you either change the subject or just ignore them entirely.

I don't say this to be mean, but: Man the f*ck up. It's just comics. If you're wrong, then you're wrong, but at least have the guts to admit it.

Honestly, it's just tired at this point.

I genuinely don't want to sound mean or like I'm making a personal attack here; I don't know you in person, this is just a forum. You are just not conducting yourself very well, and it's gotten to the point where people say "Oh, That Carver", the way they say "oh, that Quagmire". It's become a form of parody that just glosses over the real issue.

Lol. Nearly 7 years ago!

carver9
And that post is still in my mind. Pr ticked on me. Went straight berserk. Hes still my buddy and even though he said we dont know each other personally, I feel like I know the guy.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
We had this exact discussion years ago, and I showed you the scans that proved that the poxy arrows were not normal arrows.

For shame, Carter. For shame.

We did?. I dont remember.

DarkSaint85
Lol I literally quoted a post from that exchange.....

-Pr-
We did?. I dont remember.

Awful convenient.

DarkSaint85
He remembers specific posts from that convo though, lol. If you click through, you'll see that the post I quote at the top of the page is .....from a debate about Celestial Archer and his arrows, and Black Adam.

Stoic

Ok. So IYO, BA, witht the power of six/seven gods, whilst running riot through DC, when throwing lethal punches, out for the kill, can only crack the ribs of a human?

I mean, that's what this is all about. If that is truly your opinion, then ok. You can hide behind the excuse 'thats what the comic shows!' if you want, but deep down....if it's PIS, then we can disregard it. If however you truly think a rampaging guy who is one of the top dogs in strength in DC is....human level, then OK.

This was your sentence, that I had issues with:

Not playing games. Am genuinely curious. Is that the level you're seeing a rampaging BA at? You double down in the post I am replying to, by saying Gardner has no shielding that you can see.

So are you genuinely of the belief that BA can only crack human ribs when he's out for the kill?

Or are you using PIS as proof? Your logic is like me saying Hulk isn't strong because he can't even split his pants......

I'm at work so I'll need to catch up with this a bit later. All that I have to say at the moment is that you do the same thing that seems to have made you disgusted. You want to hand cuff the Hulk, and then make it seem as if the Thing or any of those heroes on Earth were truly a challenge, while skating around the context of the character.

DarkSaint85
I'm at work so I'll need to catch up with this a bit later. All that I have to say at the moment is that you do the same thing that seems to have made you disgusted. You want to hand cuff the Hulk, and then make it seem as if the Thing or any of those heroes on Earth were truly a challenge, while skating around the context of the character.

My first post in here was in reply to you and your post.

I was deliberately doing what you were doing....so yes, I would hope it would be the same lol.

Context around the character is that no matter who the Hulk fights or is a bystander, he does not kill. And does not fully cut loose.

And never has. Not until Heart of the Monster, where he cuts loose once he realises there are no permanent implications (i.e everyone can be resurrected).

IOW, in character, the Hulk always holds back. You're basically applying very specific storyline arguments to all forum fights, which is ...wrong. IMO.

An analogy is with Batman. He doesn't use guns....unless he really has to, in order to save the world (against Darkseid, in Final Crisis).

So does that mean in every forum fight, if the OP stipulates Batman is fighting to win..... he'll use guns?

Think back to my analogy for Sin. Sure, you're mad at your kid for covering your brand new TV in paint. The maddest you've ever been with them.

Doesn't mean you're one shotting them. You still hold back. I'm not 'cuffing' the Hulk, I'm using the forum rules of CIS. As part of his nature, the Hulk always holds back. Gamma maths.

Until he doesn't have to, specifically because he knows the person he's atomising will come back to life.

carver9
Let me look back and see what happened because Dark does enjoy lowballing Hulk qnd mentioning the Thing showing like Hulk would literally try to kill Thing. Let's see.

DarkSaint85
Lol I didn't even mention him here......

Edit:. FFS Carver, lol. I'm not bringing any low showings in this thread. STOIC brought low showings in. All I did was say we shouldn't use low showings.

I never once brought Thing in here, lol.

carver9
Dark didnt start this one with the low balling. I see where it started.

Philosophía
Carver, moments ago:

http://i.imgur.com/yZ75pfU.jpg

Stoic
Lol I didn't even mention him here......

Edit:. FFS Carver, lol. I'm not bringing any low showings in this thread. STOIC brought low showings in. All I did was say we shouldn't use low showings.

I never once brought Thing in here, lol.

And I'm saying no problem, I figured that by proxy the Green Scar gets the low ball treatment, which is exactly why people use WW Hulk instead of Green Scar, because they know that he's hand cuffed to react as if he were stuck in plot mode. No one will acknowledge the fact that WW Hulk could in fact do everything that he did in the Dark Dimension.

This is why people place him up against guys that should never be a challenge to him in a neutral setting. Guys like Black Adam.

DarkSaint85
And I'm saying no problem, I figured that by proxy the Green Scar gets the low ball treatment, which is exactly why people use WW Hulk instead of Green Scar, because they know that he's hand cuffed to react as if he were stuck in plot mode. No one will acknowledge the fact that WW Hulk could in fact do everything that he did in the Dark Dimension.

This is why people place him up against guys that should never be a challenge to him in a neutral setting. Guys like Black Adam.

Then Batman goes into every match, and shoots his grappling gun through his opponents, or Cap starts a match by throwing his shield and decapitating his opponents.

Can they do it? Sure.

But they don't. Because they don't go all-out.

They still fight in character. Hulk only went all out in the Dark Dimension because he knew if he did, everyone would be magically wished back to life. No harm, no foul. He didn't do it before, and he doesn't do it again. Is it because he physically can't? One can argue that as the Hulk, where his powers are dependent on his character, he can't do it because he stops himself.

Putting them in a forum battle doesn't suddenly mean that Batman suddenly uses the 5 point palm exploding heart technique on everyone. Nor does it mean Strange is suddenly turning everyone inside out. Or Firestorm is turning people into salt (heh).

Sin I AM

Naw. Because if i was truly the angriest ive ever been i would've killee them.

DarkSaint85
So the angriest you've ever been, you've killed?

Edit: and I don't mean under sanctioned means (law enforcement, armed forces etc). You've actually taken a life and was angry enough to not care about the law.

carver9
Good point Saint.

Sin I AM
So the angriest you've ever been, you've killed?

Edit: and I don't mean under sanctioned means (law enforcement, armed forces etc). You've actually taken a life and was angry enough to not care about the law.

I haven't killed no but i have hit someone or attacked someone with the intent to kill at my angriest. Just because i didnt kill doesnt mean i couldn't kill. In Hulks case and he's at his angriest then there is no room for rational thought. It's simply destroy. If in the back of his mind he's still holding back or formulating ways not to kill he's either not truly angry or just playing a part imho

Philosophía
i have hit someone or attacked someone with the intent to kill at my angriest What the f uck

What did he/she do?

Galan007
They were being a very naughty gimp, most likely.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007
They were being a very naughty gimp, most likely.

laughing

DarkSaint85
Naw. Because if i was truly the angriest ive ever been i would've killee them.

Just realised that I misread your post.

What was the angriest you've ever been with them, though? THAT'S the point.

And here's the thing, though.

WWH was the angriest anyone had ever seen.

That doesn't mean that's the angriest HE can ever be, though.

Philosophía
I don't know if I'm reading Sin's posts properly but, from what I'm getting, she got so angry she wanted to beat her kids to death.

Galan007

That doesn't mean that's the angriest HE can ever be, though. Why.

Did.

You.

Separate.

All.

Of.

These.

Sentences?

leonidas
to see how angry he could make YOU? grr

Philosophía
Galan gets angry enough to kill rather quickly, so he should be cautious.

DarkSaint85
I've seen how he murdered Quan, I know full well what he can.

Do.

Galan007
I'm furious right now, ngl. thumb up

quanchi112
I've seen how he murdered Quan, I know full well what he can.

Do. Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Stoic
Then Batman goes into every match, and shoots his grappling gun through his opponents, or Cap starts a match by throwing his shield and decapitating his opponents.

Can they do it? Sure.

But they don't. Because they don't go all-out.

They still fight in character. Hulk only went all out in the Dark Dimension because he knew if he did, everyone would be magically wished back to life. No harm, no foul. He didn't do it before, and he doesn't do it again. Is it because he physically can't? One can argue that as the Hulk, where his powers are dependent on his character, he can't do it because he stops himself.

Putting them in a forum battle doesn't suddenly mean that Batman suddenly uses the 5 point palm exploding heart technique on everyone. Nor does it mean Strange is suddenly turning everyone inside out. Or Firestorm is turning people into salt (heh).

The Hulk made sure that there were no innocents. Where or when did it show, or say that he knew or could predict the exact effects that the Wishing Well would have on everyone and everything? Are you saying that he knew that everything would go back exactly the way that it was before asking if there were any innocents within the vicinity just before going off in the Dark Dimension? I can't remember this happening sorry.

Another nagging point, is that he displayed the capacity to go above and beyond anything that Black Adam has done in a post crisis setting while in the Green Scar personality. You can stick to the rules all you want, but the fact remains that there are no innocents around in a forum setting unless otherwise stated.

This is something that I mentioned before while adding to the fact that he does not have to kill Black Adam to win. I never said anything about him killing anyone.

I stated that if he displayed the capacity to go above and beyond anything that Black Adam has shown on panel, why couldn't he do that here? What's holding him back from ramping up to the point that Black Adam's punches are no longer effective? Should he be afraid to break Black Adam's knuckles on his chest? It wasn't as if it took him large amounts of time to ramp in this personality. He ramped in instants.

Then there's the case of Black Adam willfully striking with lethal force, while those being struck are also willfully holding back their punches.

In a forum setting without PIS, while leaving CIS on, I'm certain that many posters would vote that all of those heroes probably should be able to defeat Black Adam, if those same posters never read about the actual confrontation between those heroes and Black Adam.

Stoic

That doesn't mean that's the angriest HE can ever be, though.

Anger had less to do with his strength level than you're letting on. Green Scar was all focus.

Sin I AM

h1a8

Stoic

Stoic
I could not edit. I'm on my cell. I was trying to say that the same thing that happened to the Juggernaut when Hulk stepped out of his way, also happened to the Hulk, when Bob passed out. Nothing was there dampening his already elevated power levels, so the moment that Bob was taken out of the equation, we see just how much Hulk power that Bob was pushing up against.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.