IW Captain America vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tchalla in his Civil war suit

Vs

Wakandan shields Steve Rogers

Morals off for both

Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
Without morals, I'd say Steve. Remember when he fought that guy on the boat 8n winter soldier? He goes out of his way to not be as violent as he could be. But when push comes to shove he was able to hold back thanos, beat iron man in a fist fight, and over power a helicopter. I think with some vibranium claws he could give t'challa a run for the crown.

The Spectre+
same should go for t'challa with moralsoff. remember when he outrightly wanted to slice bucky;bucky i have to say was very lucky.So With No Morals And That Formidable Suit: They Bloody Each Other BUT t'challa only narrowly wins this.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah Cap can't cut him but BP can. And he has a smaller blade on his wrist as well

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah Cap can't cut him but BP can. And he has a smaller blade on his wrist as well

Caps's new shield blades are vibranium no? Those blades are a lot bigger than Panther's claws and it seemed Killmonger was hurting Tchalla fine with his claws.

HulkIsHulk
Considering Killmonger had taken the HSH and that Panther still feels impacts through the suit, it is of no surprise Killmonger could hurt him. But he didn't get cut. Unless you're talking about after the trains started passing by then the Sonic's were disabling the Vibranium"s indestructibility. Apparently the conversation Shuri had with Ross completely earlier on Sonic trains when he regains consciousness completely went over everybody's head

Arachnid1
BP takes this without too much trouble.

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Considering Killmonger had taken the HSH and that Panther still feels impacts through the suit, it is of no surprise Killmonger could hurt him. But he didn't get cut. Unless you're talking about after the trains started passing by then the Sonic's were disabling the Vibranium"s indestructibility. Apparently the conversation Shuri had with Ross completely earlier on Sonic trains when he regains consciousness completely went over everybody's head

To be fair, that final fight was so crappy I'm pretty sure very few people remembered details from it.

Josh_Alexander
Cap.

BP loses.

Emperordmb
Captain America, dude was fighting off Black Panther and War Machine at the same time if I remember correctly, and he also performed well against Spiderman.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
To be fair, that final fight was so crappy I'm pretty sure very few people remembered details from it.
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.