How powerful is ROTS Mace Windu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CuckedCurry
I have been hearing a lot of contrasting opinions surrounding Mace Windu recently, and I want to see what the final conclusion of this thread will be.

DarthPlaguis12

HitTheAssasin
Dooku tier.

LordOfTheLight
Yoda or Sidious level.

TheIndyJedi
Vader/Dooku tier

darthbane77
Around Vader and Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Yoda or Sidious level.

DarthPlaguis12

Greysentinel365
Anywhere from sub-Dooku to Yoda-ish depending on which quotes and interpretations you take

DarthPlaguis12
Why sub dooku

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Would Anakin belong in that tier too?

relentless1
half a notch below Sidious/Yoda

Zonakin could take him and Dooku could compete with him I think

hes definitely top 5 as of ROTS

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by relentless1
half a notch below Sidious/Yoda

Zonakin could take him and Dooku could compete with him I think

hes definitely top 5 as of ROTS

Depending on how you look at it, baseline Anakin could take him down.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Anywhere from sub-Dooku to Yoda-ish depending on which quotes and interpretations you take

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Why sub dooku

NewGuy01
cause dooku is gr8 m8

Freedon Nadd
Powerful enough to make Palpatine shit in his pants.

DarthPlaguis12

Freedon Nadd
Nowhere it is implied. Also Palpatine used a Force power on them when he lashed, but Windu resisted it.

DarthPlaguis12

Freedon Nadd
1. Palpatine is a Sith Lord. He wouldn't allow himself to reveal his true emotions. Then, Windu finds out that Palpatine's Shatterpoint is Anakin.
2. If you were constantly assaulted by someone's lightning bolts, you'd also say the same thing.

DarthPlaguis12

Freedon Nadd
1. That means Sidious is still afraid.
2. Dooku's lightning didn't continuously assault Obi-Wan's defenses. The Force lightning threw both Yoda and Sidious.
Vaapad is a mental state and not your strength in the Force. He just lost his Vaapad focus.

relentless1
Sidious most certainly did allow Mace to win that fight; ive illustrated several points from the film alone that points this out but im going to post a link that will shed even more light on this subject... if you have the time to read it that is;

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/

Freedon Nadd
1. People make mistakes even in combat. I know that stance with Windu's open wide arms.
2. This didn't happen in the novel, now did it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.