Thor vs. Faora/Nam-Ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thor has Stormbreaker

Fight takes place in Metropolis

TheLordofMurder
Faora and Nam-Ek both die...

Arachnid1
Thor gets wrecked.

FrothByte
It's questionable if Faora/Namek can even get close to Thor if he has the lightning coat he had in Ragnarok. If they can then Thor gets tossed around a bit, but in a the end a few AOEs at full power should be enough to shatter the Kryptonian helms, at which point Thor can proceed to knock them out or cut off their heads if he pleases.

h1a8
^Lol
So we are controlling the characters?
If so then they blitz the hell out of him nonstop. He doesn't get a chance to think.

Also what's feats does his lightning coat has? Or his lightning that comes out of his body towards the foe?

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
^Lol
If so then they blitz the hell out of him nonstop. He doesn't get a chance to think.

Also what's feats does his lightning coat has? Or his lightning that comes out of his body towards the foe?

Quote where he said we are controlling the characters.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Quote where he said we are controlling the characters.

QUOTE where I said that he said "we are controlling the characters".

Silent Master

^
What was the purpose of this retarded question?

FrothByte
^Lol

Lightning coat that automatically attacked undead Asgardians at the end of Ragnarok. He only needs a thought to engage it. Faora and Namek aren't that fast. If they blitz Thor they might land 1-2 hits before he gets his cloak up... and they aren't strong enough to KO him with only 1-2 hits.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Lightning coat that automatically attacked undead Asgardians at the end of Ragnarok. He only needs a thought to engage it. Faora and Namek aren't that fast. If they blitz Thor they might land 1-2 hits before he gets his cloak up... and they aren't strong enough to KO him with only 1-2 hits.

Agreed...

And I might add that King Thor (Thor with Stormbreaker) appears to be much more powerful than the version of Thor seen in Ragnarok...

I honestly feel like King Thor runs straight through the vast majority of characters in both the MCU and the DCEU...

There are only 3 characters that I think can beat him in a straight up fight:

1) Dormmamu in the Dark Dimension...
2) Ego (maybe)...
3) Thanos with the full Infinity Gauntlet (he should be able to beat King Thor at any rate)...

I honestly think any character less than the 3 above die against King Thor...

h1a8

FrothByte
^ Neither did Faora and Namek use super speed all the time. Thor used his cloak for pretty much his entire bridge fight against multiple enemies as soon as he unlocked his powers. He was also coated in lightning when he made his ground slam in Wakanda.

And we know that fighter jet fire slams down Namek and that Kryptonian ship blasters hurt Superman. Thor's lightning has better feats than those. So if you want to claim that Thor's lightning can't hurt the Kryptonians, onus is on you to prove it since nothing they've shown shows they can brush off energy attacks like those.

h1a8

FrothByte
^ Yes, and I already provided proof that it can harm them since Thor's lightning has better feats than jet fighter gunfire and kyrptonian ship blasters. Now if you want to claim the kryptonians are durable enough to tank Thor's lightning, that's up to you to prove.

P.S. - If I punched you in your mid section, your shirt and torso would have no visible damage too... but I doubt you'd be able to say it didn't hurt.

h1a8

FrothByte
^ prove that his coat lightning isn't strong enough to hurt the Kryptonians. After all, the kryptonians have zero feats of tanking energy blasts. Are you trying to attribute them powers they've never shown feats for?

Any hit strong enough to knock you on your ass is a hit that hurts.

NemeBro
^ Neither did Faora and Namek use super speed all the time. Thor used his cloak for pretty much his entire bridge fight against multiple enemies as soon as he unlocked his powers. He was also coated in lightning when he made his ground slam in Wakanda.

And we know that fighter jet fire slams down Namek and that Kryptonian ship blasters hurt Superman. Thor's lightning has better feats than those. So if you want to claim that Thor's lightning can't hurt the Kryptonians, onus is on you to prove it since nothing they've shown shows they can brush off energy attacks like those. Being moved by jet fire does not imply he was hurt by it.

Nam-Ek then proceeded to tank Superman's heat vision, which can vaporize over half of an I-beam in moments as seen in his fight with Zod.

Stop trying to lowball lad.

NemeBro
After all, the kryptonians have zero feats of tanking energy blasts. lol

h1a8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.