Darth Vader vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins?

Greysentinel365
Vader blows him away.

DarthPlaguis12
There was a comic where they fought n Maul almost beat him.

But I think Vader would stomp him force wise n saber wise

relentless1
Vader stomps

The Merchant
Maul already won and as TPM incarnation against ANH, nothing really suggests Vader from ANH to ROTJ got so massively powerful he'd stomp Maul. Well, there is Lukes accolade from Shadows, dunno how to interpret that tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

thumb up

Maul: What... what could you hate enough... to destroy me?

Vader: Myself.

Greysentinel365
Twas an illusion

carthage
Vader rapes

TheNuisanceBird
Are you gonna have a Grievous VS SOD Maul one? Cause I'm currently working on that now

darthbane77
Vader wins, it's close.

Forschbewithu
Vader is a clear #2 under the emperor between all of Palpatine's apprentices.

Hell, in star wars rebels, Maul flat out stated his inferiority himself... And don't argue Maul was weaker in rebels... I have yet to see one piece of canon evidence to suggest that cw/sod maul is > rebels maul. I've only seen canon statements on the opposite.

MythLord
Why da fuq is this being done? It's been debated thousands of times and there's no way around it: Vader wins.

Azronger
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Vader blows him away.

TheIndyJedi
Vader

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

According to Leland Chee, that comic isn't canon in the legends continuity.
Besides that was a vastly pre prime Darth Vader

DarthAnt66
It is canon in the Legends continuity, lol.

TheIndyJedi
That comic is from Star Wars Tales, which are apparently non canon stories published by Dark Horse

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
That comic is from Star Wars Tales, which are apparently non canon stories published by Dark Horse

Leeland confirmed it was canon on his blog. Along with it likely being an illusion

DarthPlaguis12

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Leeland confirmed it was canon on his blog. Along with it likely being an illusion
Additionally, Maul's victory hinged on him challenging Vader to a duel. The priestesses admitted Vader could take out all maul (as well as the priestesses) with the force.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Additionally, Maul's victory hinged on him challenging Vader to a duel. The priestesses admitted Vader could take out all maul (as well as the priestesses) with the force.

And wasn't Maul amped?

Freedon Nadd
Lightsabre-wise, Maul takes this.

BazookaMaster
19 BBY: Maul stomp
18-10 BBY: Maul wins
9-0 BBY: either way
ESB: Vader wins
RotJ: Vader stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.