X3 plots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
I want to see what u ppl think the 3rd X men movie should be.

MaverickIce
O yeah, if u see Apcolypse 100%, its cause I voted.

Kes
Phoenix or the sentienels.

MaverickIce
I dunno, Phoenix is kinda overated, I'd personally like to see Onslaught or Apocalypse

Kes
dont know them.sad

MaverickIce
o..... do you want any info on them?

Kes
If your up to it. But it as to inclued everything, like when you right a character it has to have what powers and basic history except for evert character that is in the movie.

Metroplex
The onslaught saga may be possible since "Franklin Richards" was mentioned in the computer. But i doubt the next movie will be about it since its a really big story.

Kes
Franklin Richards?Whose that?

Metroplex
Franklin richards is the son of Reed Richard (Mr fantastic) and Susan Richards(Ivisible woman) from the fantastic four. It turns out that franklin is a powerful mutant who has the power to control reality and Xavier has his eyes on him.

KidRock
What do you mean exactly he has the power to control reality?

Metroplex
He does whatever he wants. ALmsot like Neo from the matrix where he can manipulate everything around him.

If you want me to post the entire onslaught saga, just tell me and ill gladly post it.

Kes
Yeh that would be cool. Thanks.big grin

Metroplex
Here it goes: THIS MIGHT BE SPOILER (UNFORTUNATELY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER SHADING)

It all starts when Magneto fights the X-men. Wolverine goes into a berserk and attacks Magneto. Magneto gets mad and decides to rip the adamantium out of Wolverine. Xavier becomes angry with Magneto that he wipout Magneto's memories making him an amnesiac. However, parts of magneto's concious enters Xavier and begins to influence him.

This led to the creation of Onslaught. Under the influence of Magneto, xavier somehow creates Onslaught. Onslaught is a mixture of both magneto and xavier sharing both powers. He attacks the X-men and captures Xavier.

Onslaught wants to become more powerful so he decides that he must steal the powers of Franklin Richards. The MArvel Heroes (Fantastic four, Avengers, Hulk, the X-men....etc) tries to stop Onslaught but they fail. Franklin is captured and his powers are stolen.

At the final battle, the Marvel Heroes fight Onslaught and he is destroyed however all the Marvel heroes (EXcept the X-men) were sacrificed. Both Xavier and Franklin were freed.

Several months later Franklin uses his powers to bring back the Marvel heroes and thats the end of tht chapter.

Kes
Cool, one problem it involves (sp) characters outside the x-men. But they could do it with just the X-men, it would probably piss of the comica fans though!

MaverickIce
Well, thanks Metroplex for explaining, I really like dat saga. Could u also do Apocolypse like dat too. (I look for info myself also)

Metroplex
Im not sure where to begin.

Well anyway. apocalypse if the first mutant born. He was an Egyptian and belives in anarchy (survival of the fittest). He makes a deal with Nathaniel Essex (Mr.Sinister) a geneticist. Essex becomes a slave to Apocalypse, but is granted immortality.

Essex searched to create the perfect mutant. In his search, he found the two perfect subjects: Cyclops and Jean Grey. however ( NOT 100% sure if this is what happens) Jean Grey dissapears. So Sinister clones Jean Grey and the cloned Jean Grey takes over her life. Cyclops and the cloned Jean grey gets a baby together and they named it Nathan Summers (Cable). Cable has the same powers as Phoenix and it turns out that Cable is the chosen one that will bring the end of Apocalypse. Apocalypse realizes this and he implants the child with a techno virus. The only way that the baby may survive is if he goes to the future where he will be trained to control the virus. Cyclops selflessly gives the Cable to the Askani (people from the future).

In the future about several 1000 years later, Cable grows up and learns how to control the virus. In this era, Apocalypse is already destroyed. With the techno virus still in effect, Cable sues most of his power to maintain it (his metal arm is part of it spreading) therefore he is unable to use his entire power like Phoenix. Apocalypse also cloned Cable and makes him evil. This clone is called Stryfe. He battles Cable in the future and kills Cable's wife. Cable goes back in time to fullfill his destiny. Stryfe also goes back in time with Cable and releases the LEgacy Virus that resulted in the deaths of ::::::Colossus, Illyana(Coloussus' sister). Moira Mactarget, Pyro and some others

That was the main story with Apocalypse. Here is another story about him.

Angel (warren worthington the third) lost his wings because Gambit use to work for Mr Sinister and created a band called the "Maurauders". The maurauders badly injured the wings of Angel and he had to amputate them. (no one knew of Gambits involvment with the Maurauders and it is only revealed later)

Depressed, Angel tries to commit suicide but is saved by Apocalypse who makes a deal with Angel. Apocalypse will restore Angel his wings if angel would become his slave. Angel agrees and becomes the 4th horsemen known as Death. He gets metallic wings(where he may shot knives) and his skin turns blue. Eventually Angel turns away from his master and rejoins the X-men. Later, he was deemed a survivor by Apocalypse and Apocalypse gives him back his feathered wings.

MaverickIce
What about Bishop and Icemans good friendship with Angel... And who are the members of the twelve

Metroplex
well i only included the main points where Apocalypse was involved in. The twelve are the chosen people who Apocalypse captures to steal their powers . They are: Bishop, sunfire, mikhail rasputin (colossus' brother), Xavier, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Cable, Magneto, Polaris, iceman, storm and some other guy.

Kes
Well the time travel kinda ruins it for me! To much for one movie!

MaverickIce
Awesome Plot, Probaly too much for 1 movie but I do believe I made the right decision voting for that

Kes
lol you can vote for anything big grin

MaverickIce
What I meant is that I didn't know all those detials like you probaly dont know all the details about the Phoenix saga

Kes
I know very little!stick out tongue

G.P
Hi everyone !
Kes, The uncannyxmen.net website might help you

I think the problem of the Phoenix Saga is that it focuses on only one character, breaking what the two first movies have built (co-starring of a lot of mutants)...

Kes
yeh but they show jean evolving and the actress that plays Jean said she would be back as Dark Phoenix. They could change the story a bit. wink
Thank for the site i already knew about it, it gets complicated because there are to many characters and i dont read the comics. cool

G.P
I didn't read the comics either. I've bought only 3 issues (it is hard here to find comics in english)... and this site helped me to understand the characters' background.
It may look complicated but it is very complete...

MaverickIce
Showing the Phoenix doesn't have to mean that the Phoenix saga is next. Like in New Xmen and Uncanny Xmen right now, Jean is still the Phoenix and they are not doing any plots that I know of on that. Also what G.P said about focusing on one character. They probaly would focus on Cyke too, but having it revovle around one character would be kind of boring.

Kes
yeh. i've learned a lot to. i never bought one and i actually only seen wolverine stories for sale. but not in english.

Kes
The actors dont have contract for a 3rd movie, i think Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler) and Rebeca something Stamos (Mystique) are the only ones with contract. But farmke, i think thats her name, Jean said she'll probably be back as Phoenix.Oh well. The idea is to give ideas of plots so! anything goessmile

MaverickIce
True, but where do you get all this info, I gotta know

Kes
Well this site as a lot of info. Also interviews withe the actors.Stuff like that.smile

MaverickIce
Why do people love the phoenix saga so much?
(don't jump me, I just don't think it would make a good movie)

Metroplex
Well it would make a lot of sense to put it after what happens in X2

G.P
Then (if the Phoenix saga is chosen) the problem of the third movie would be : How can we focus on a two characters story while new characters appear (Gambit, beast Angel,...), increasing the number of 'heroes' (reducing the screen time of each one) ?
huh

Kes
they'll probably wont apear or they'll change the phoenix saga complitly.

MaverickIce
Yet think, If they change it people will probaly complaine, If new ones don't appear or even get a bigger role (remember, the characters for that saga had banshee, collossus, cyke, etc.) it will be very dull.

Kes
For them to keep characters like prof. x magneto, wolverine , storm they have to give them good parts otherwise the actores say goodbye!

G.P
Or the director shot every scenes with the whole cast,(each actor holding another's hand), in order to give every actor a huge and equal screentime...
wink

Kes
lol stick out tongue

MaverickIce
Yeah, basically tha Phoenix should be a spinoff for Jean and Scott (a very large and expensive spinoff but hey..)

MaverickIce
Do you guys really think Wolverine, Storm, Prof, and Magneto WOULDN'T get huge screen time. In X2 they brought new characters and gave the old great screentime (cept for cyke and jean)

Kes
What do you mean Jean didn't have huge screen time?! She is in basacle every scene with Storm and as a few with Wolverine. Not to mention that her and Wolverine are the only characters that have development.But I agree this characters are the ones with more screen time and it will stay that way in 3! If the same actors came back. stick out tongue

MaverickIce
Haven't most of them signed already?

Kes
No. As far as I've read lol only Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler) and Rebeca Stamos(Mystique) have signed on. And probably some of the kids. smile

Metroplex
Didint Famke Jannson sign. I read it somehwere in the killermovies website. She plays Jean

Kes
i saw in an interview with Jay leno that she wasn't signed but would love to do another and would work her scedule (sp) around it. stick out tongue so she probably will be back! smile

Senor_Pessoba
im sure she will be...whats a x-men movie without her i ask?

Kes
it isn't! the movie will suck without the actores we already know!messed

NightcrawlerFan
yeah...they have to keep the actors they alreday have fer the 3rd movie!! spciallly Nightcrawler...(i do like him better in the comics & cartoon though...)

snazzypants
yea jean comes back in the third one cos she has to get it on with wolverine dont you know!

Metroplex
What???? She marries Scott if im correct.

MaverickIce
Yeah u are... Right before tha Phoenix or Dark Phoenix Saga I believe

G.P
"Famke Janssen has been speaking with The Calgary Sun about the possibility of her character returning for X-Men 3.

"I have a firm commitment to the X-Men movies. They are my priority. I've signed for a third. If, and when, it happens I'll arrange my schedule around it.""
http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/3033.html

Kes
She signed?!Cool!stick out tongue

snazzypants
jean has to come back cos she has to fall in love with wolverine!

MaverickIce
No she doesnt. U gotta learn X-men 101: Jean likes Wolverine, Loves Cyke. (that's why they get married!)

Kyle Raynar
they could have her return as madeline pryor a clone of Jean

Kes
Huh to complicated. it would look like a copy of every other si-fi movies. so far they did a good job of making the x-men fit into nowdays. clones wold ruin that.

Kyle Raynar
it would be to complicated but it would an unusual twist from what everyone is expecting

Kes
It def. would.

G.P
It's a brilliant Idea !

Metroplex
Kyle might be right. It does make some sense if Mr Sinister clones Jean and the clone takes over her life as in the comic book.

Kes
The clone would have to age kinda fast! I think its to unreal.

Mitsubishi
Holy shit.

Metroplex
Well not exactly. In Age of Apocalypse, Sinister created a mixture of jean and scott. He accelerated the boys body so it turned into a teen.

Kes
thats a comic book.
they did a good job at fiting the mutants into nowdays. that would be to futuristic. IMHO

Metroplex
Dont you agree that the creation of cerebro, the jet, plastic prison is too futuristic too???

Kes
thats why i say that they did a good job incorporating it to the real world. the cerebro yes but its part of the comics. the jet,is a jet!the plastic prison its just expensive but very possible!

MaverickIce
Well, I would like to point out that X-men is a sci-fi/action movie.... Also the ideas of clones isn't all that futuristic, I'm sure that they have the skills to incorporate that into the movie

Kes
well. thats something that i would not like to seeerm

MaverickIce
I see what u mean... if it cant sell to the customers there is no point, right?

Kes
Ah...yeh probably.Hmmm it has just been done before you know?!erm

Logan
The Helfire Club could be a strong contender along with Dark Phoenix as a member of it. 'Cos during X2 Xavier visits Magneto and and Magneto is reading The Once and Future King which is about king arthur and his returning in times of need.This would be the perfect setting for Magneto to RETURN as White King of the Hellfire club in the next film as this would cut down on screen time explaining his contection and reasons for being there. As for Jean Grey the best would be skip Phoenix and go straight to Dark Phoenix as the Black Queen, as this would be bending the comics story line within reason as Lady Deathstrike and Archangel were meant to be Weapon X subjects in X2 wich doesn't follow the comics

Most Wanted for X3

Archangel and Gambit

Metroplex
Magneto was the white king in the Hellfire Club??? I thought it was always Sebastian Shaw. Well since you mentioned that the movie doesnt really follow the comic book, than it might be a possibiblity

Logan
Yeah I did mean for the film only and the fact that he returns to the club with a new recruit PYRO and Dark Phoenix joins independantly as the character of Magneto would like nothing better than to show Xavier one of his main pupils fighting for Magnetos beliefs

Laura
Nightcrawler HAS to star in the next movie! I love him soo much! He is so cute and his power rox!

Metroplex
Thats a pretty good idea you have there logan.

pYroBoy
apocalypse saga.... it would be nice to see the whole brotherhood team up wit the x men.... btw i have some info about x3.... its going to be shown on 2006... approx 1037 days from now.... burn

buffymitch
I think that legacy virus thing sounds cool but it would look a bit like Resident Evil. It actually doesn't matter to me what they do with the next movei as long as they keep it real and nothing too fantastical. I read somewhere in the X-Men section that someone wants to see Bobby Drake in full Ice figure. I know that looks good for a comic book but not for a movie. I aslo don't like the idea of the sentinels. I dont know much about the X-men history but i know that somethings are really bad movie material.
And something for you guys. more than two characters have signed on for X3. Only a few mayor characters have not like Hugh JAckman and Halle BErry.

Slybaghouse
Let the Apcolypse saga take the lead!

Logan
The big advantage of the story line including the Hellfire club is it still has basically human characters where if it was apocalypse or the sentinels your looking at some serious digital effects for every scene that they are in and then you have budget issues to look at and though it would be nice to see these characters on the big screen you have to wonder what else would suffer due to this expendature and the problems to get the film green lighted with such a high budget plan.

As a side thought how about X-Men 2 1/2 Wolverine finds some answers finally as in X-Men he joined them for answers and 2 was about the weapon x base and hints at xavier knowing things but wanting him to find out for himself

Logan
You can relax Luara Alan Cummings has already signed up for X3

lilanime32
I'm glad Alan is coming back for another movie. I have a feeling that Hugh Jackman will be back too. He said he had a blast making the movies.

I know it sounds harsh, but I wouldn't mind seeing Cyclops go. Not the character, but the guy who plays him, whatever his name is. I think he over-did the role.

Logan
Jackman has yet sign but have read that most of the others have minus Hale, patrik stewart and sir ian Macellan
though the last two have stated that if the story is good enogh they will return Mcellan also said that he couldn't imagine X3 without Magneto, and given his previous performances I doubt anybody could argue differently

lilanime32
No one else could have done it better. ^_^

Kes
Mckellen :rocks: In my opinion he is the best cast person. The most similar to the cartoons smile His hair could have been a bit longer...yeh I'm being a nitpick stick out tongue He rocks, great actor smile
So does Patrick big grin
I think James M...something (the guy who plays Cyclops) was ok. Not enough screne time thou stick out tongue

G.P
I totally agree with Kes on these three actors (McKellen, Stewart & James Marsden). I want to see them in the third one...santa

badkittykitty
okay I am new,but I can say the only story I want thrown in is when rogue steals ms. marvels powers,I just want her the way I love her..flying around throwing cars and such,but I doubt that will ever happen,she did get the hair though.

MaverickIce
suprise, Apocalypse is winning......... here's an idea if you could pick one new mutant to be in X3 what it be (please try to think of someone OUTSIDE of Gambit)

Kes
MaverickIce theres already a thread about that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t6799.html

MaverickIce
Sorry

Kes
You don't have to appologise. stick out tongue

X-WOMen
This is pretty confusing. It seems like the movie will be skipping alot of things if they just go into fighting like that. confused

Metroplex
I just realize that it is possible to make a Phoenix story with the Hellfire Club. In the comic book, the Hellfire club were resposible in the creation of the Dark Phonix so its possible that they will link the Phoenix with it.

Kes
Wont that bring to many ppl?

MaverickIce
They need to do Regular Phoenix before Dark Phoenix...

Metroplex
Well that would stretch the storyline for too long. Who would want to see 2 Phoenix movies??? So thye should make it one whole movie if they plan to make a dark and good Phoenix.

X-WOMen
Yeah, your right about that but if they just conbine two different sagas together thats just gonna be too much about Pheonix.

Kes
I read this in anothere forum! I read it I didn't write it!

"Candy sends in some more X3 tidbits. This time she states Access Hollywood ran a report indicating Gwen Stefani, of No Doubt fame, is interested in the role of Dazzler: "they said that Gwen Stefani of No Doubt and the upcoming movie "The Aviator" with Kate Beckinsale, coincidentally, has been inquiring on a possible part in X3. They said the logical choice would be Alison Blair/Dazzler, who was a former singer. Also, I don't know how credible this is, but I read on a site a little while ago that Bryan Singer said Gambit wouldn't have anything bigger than a small part, because he's too similar to Cyclops in powers and too similar to Wolverine in personality." Thanks Candy for the heads up!"

X-WOMen
That sounds very interesting. What powers does Dazzler have by the way?

Kes
Dont know blink

Kes
Here is anothere rumor.

"Some very interesting rumors surfacing up for the third installment. Here are a few: Candida tells us that according to Premiere Magazine, Kate Beckinsale ("Pearl Harbor" and the upcoming "Underworld"wink is up for the role of Betsey Braddock aka Psylocke. Other rumored new characters include the fan favourite Gambit, the blue furry Beast, and Angel. As far as Beast goes, Natalie tells us he will be all CG and the man who voiced the Beast in the cartoon X-Men will be the man who will be doing it in the movie. Stay Tuned, you know I'll be on top of this!"

This is from the website:

http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Xmen3.htm

G.P
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=67
(Dazzler)

Morph
This isn't a joke, but Gwen Stefani might appear in the film as Dazzler. Also, Bryan Singer, the cock sucker, said he won't put Gambit in X3 much because "he has a power too similar to cyclops' and an attitude too similar to wolverine." Rot in Hell, penis breath. Gambit ownz.

Morph
Shit, how do you post a link? http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Xmen3.htm

Kes
Yeh I said that in anothere thread. It doesn't make sence the "is powers are too much like Cyclops" What the hell?

Morph
Holy crap, you're quick. I just now went back to the fifth page and saw that, my bad.

Kes
lol I thought I'd put that in anothere thread laughing out loud
You seem to have figured out how to post a link lol smile

Morph
Yep...I'm a slow one. sad

X-WOMen
He HAS to include Gambit!!! He's the player that will make x3 interesting!

Nighty101
I think that ALL of the movies surround Pheonix. We get it. Jean has gone evil and killed Prof and Cyke and abotu 4,000,000 other people. There is no need to go on and on about it. We need something to keep the X-Men fresh. Something new. That is why the X-Men went out of date. It was because all Marvel focused on was Pheonix but failed to do anything new! It was either Pheonix or Logan. But nothing NEW. I hope that this supposed X4 will bring us something.

Nighty101
Originally posted by X-Woman
That sounds very interesting. What powers does Dazzler have by the way?

I have the Marvel Encyclopedia right next to me... hmm... it says right here--
Alison Blaire's (apparently Dazzler) father, Carter, was a lawyer and her mother was a jazz singer, who eventually deserted the family. Carter wanted his daughter to follow in his footsteps but she dreamed of becoming a singer. Alison's mutant power manifested itself during a high school talent show. After graduation she attempted to establish herself professionally and use her powers to create spectacular lightening effects while she sang. Her amazing powers soon helped make her a star. Although originally Alison had no intention of using her mutant abilities to fight crime, she joined the X-Men after she was publicly exposed as a mutant, and her popularity with the public plummeted. She later met and fell in love with Longshot. After he was reported dead, Alison returned to her singing career.

Real Name - Alison Blaire

Occupation
Singer, Actress

Base
Mobile

Height - 5 ft 8 inch Weight - 115 lbs

Eyes - Blue Hair - Blonde

First Appearence - X-Men #130 Febuary 1980

Powers - Mutant with the ability to convert Sonic Vibrations into various forms of light, including blinding, colorful, mind numbing, and hypnotic displays, high impact photon blasts, laser beams, holographic illusions, and protective force fields.

Helpful enough??? laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
You brought back a thread from 2003, and I doubt the person you tried to help is still around to see this. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.