Count Dooku vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins?

Greysentinel365
Mace needed all his skills to defeat Ventress. Dooku stomps /s

DarthPlaguis12

relentless1
Dooku; no rage to amp Mace and Dooku bested mace before he was even a Sith Lord so yeah

TheNuisanceBird
I used to believe Dooku > Mace but now I'm not so sure.

Forschbewithu
Most sources from legends would say they're equal to each other, while being inferior to Yoda (obviously Sidious too)

It would come down to styles: If Mace can utilize vapaad the same way he did against Sidious, who is a greater duelist than Dooku, Mace will likely win the duel against Dooku. Although I think Dooku might have the slight edge in force powers, I don't think it would be enough to stop Mace once he disarms the count.... Sidious himself could barely do enough to slow Mace down while disarmed, what chance does Dooku have?

MythLord
For a major part of their careers, the two were played off as equals. By RotS, Mace would be ahead probably. Should be a nice fight, though.

TheIndyJedi
Mace in a decent fight

Azronger
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Mace in a decent fight

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by MythLord
For a major part of their careers, the two were played off as equals. By RotS, Mace would be ahead probably. Should be a nice fight, though.

I would say its a pretty close fight, as Dooku's elegance and peaceful nature is the perfect counter to Mace's vaapad.
But in the end I see Mace winning as he has the physical edge and slight duelling edge

BazookaMaster
Mace, good fight

Kurk
Environmental factors determine the outcome

Darth Thor
Nah Mace wins every time.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Mace in a half-decent fight

Darth Thor
^ thumb up

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Azronger

DeviantDefiance
Mace got fried last time he met force lightning, but all in all, it pains me to say, that my Christopher Lee would lose to old samy boy

The Merchant
Mace. He has hype putting him closer to Yoda and stuff like that.

victreebelvictr
he is not nearly as powerful as yoda in my opinion, but he definitely has skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.