Animal Man & Vixen vs. Snowbird & Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
well technically team dc could just assume the powers of whatever forms team marvel has....

-K-M-
Animal Man and Vixen can become a Great Beast? Have they ever done something like that?

Sun eater animal man for the win. Though not sure if he still has his upgrade???? If their just going animal for animal, animal man and vixen can combine animal attributes together while snowbird just takes the traits of just the one creature (though she can supersize it and transfer into other magical animals)

riv6672

leonidas
said to be able to copy any animal in the universe, has also copied alien life forms and meta humans including superman. has he copied a great beast? obviously not, not given his ability to copy, hard to see him failing to do so for some reason... if he can copy a sun eater, a great beast shouldn't be beyond him imo. /shrug

celeyhyga17
Canadian Civil War!

-K-M-

leonidas
i dunno. vixen--who draws from the same well has copied a dragon--so i still don't see what would stop him though.

Zack M
Doesn't Animal Man possess meta powers? Here he traps Overman in a panel. If he goes all meta, it's over I think.

https://imgur.com/a/PQKu3

-K-M-

-K-M-

Zack M
I didn't even know he had that power.

-K-M-

leonidas
not really since sun eaters are ridiculously powerful as FINAL NIGHT showed. he copied superman so i don't see why he couldn't copy thor. odin? i'd say no since he's never copied someone like that i don't think. but fenris? the serpent? don't see why not. and if odin were an animal god? again, not sure why not--at least to some extent. we'd need someone who knows buddy better to weigh in and draw a ceiling. i wouldn't put a great beast above him though, from what i've seen of them. /shrug

Yuuki158
Team Vixen and Animal Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.