DCEU Wonderwoman VS pre-Ragnarok Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
King Of Asgard Vs Princess Of The Amazons.

Thor Searching For A Wife Throughout The 9 Realms Stumbles Upon Themiscyra And Diana. Expressing His Wishes To Hippolyta,she At First Agrees. But The Allfather, (not Odin) Zeus Decides To Pit Them Against Each Other To Determine If The Odinson Is Worthy Of Taking His Daughter.

Rules For This Scenario Is Fight To K.O= Scenario 1.
Scenario 2: Thor Learns Of The Amazons Strongest Warrior And Challenges Him/her To A Fight To The DEATH.

BOTH FIGHTS TAKE PLACE IN THEMISCYRA.

Surtur
Thor's lightning is far more powerful than anything WW has encountered. Not saying that means he wins. She has a speed advantage here.

FrothByte
Are we talking about Diana as she was while still on the island or are we granting her all her feats from different movies?

wakkawakkawakka
Well Diana could possible win if she's able to pull off her not-Kamehameha against Thor's lightning. Granted Mjolnir does grant Thor other utility as well though I wonder how he'd deal with the lasso.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well Diana could possible win if she's able to pull off her not-Kamehameha against Thor's lightning. Granted Mjolnir does grant Thor other utility as well though I wonder how he'd deal with the lasso.

I'm unsure if she can actually do that against Thor's lightning. Diana was specifically created to kill Ares, so that's probably why she was able to use his lightning against him. There's no reason to believe she can do the same with Thor's lightning. As for the lasso, all it really does is force you to tell the truth. It's not like it weakens you or anything, and Superman already proved that Diana can still be overpowered despite being wrapped by the lasso.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm unsure if she can actually do that against Thor's lightning. Diana was specifically created to kill Ares, so that's probably why she was able to use his lightning against him. There's no reason to believe she can do the same with Thor's lightning.
speaking of lightning. ares is not a greek god known to use lightning.and i remember hippolyta mentioning that ares had killed each of the gods including zeus, probably gaining their powers including zeus lightning bolt.
Assuming it was zeus l'bolt she survived against ares, then she should be able to handle thor's with relative ease.

Silent Master
Why, what feats does DCEU Zeus' lighting have that would place it above Thor's?

FrothByte
Originally posted by The Spectre+
speaking of lightning. ares is not a greek god known to use lightning.and i remember hippolyta mentioning that ares had killed each of the gods including zeus, probably gaining their powers including zeus lightning bolt.
Assuming it was zeus l'bolt she survived against ares, then she should be able to handle thor's with relative ease.

Why? What has Zeus' lightning bolt done that makes you put it above Thor's?

NemeBro
I'm unsure if she can actually do that against Thor's lightning. Diana was specifically created to kill Ares, so that's probably why she was able to use his lightning against him. Massive assumption here tbh. Can you cite where in the film it is stated that Diana is able to specifically channel and counter Ares' lightning?

The Spectre+
What has Zeus' lightning bolt done that makes you put it above Thor's?
if i remember correctly when uncle stepps attempt to unite the boxes failed it was zeus lightning who made them divide.(still trying to lay my hands on the clip for that scene, if anyone can help it'll be appreciated)

The Spectre+
this is what I'm talking about

Surtur
this is what I'm talking about

The problem is...It's hard to gauge that. Just how powerful a lightning bolt is needed to accomplish that?

Whereas Thor's feats are more quantifiable. Larger with more destruction that results from it.

HulkIsHulk
if i remember correctly when uncle stepps attempt to unite the boxes failed it was zeus lightning who made them divide.(still trying to lay my hands on the clip for that scene, if anyone can help it'll be appreciated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcnZBsmar4M

relentless1
it took a considerable amount of Supermans strength as well as Cyborgs to pull the boxes apart but Zeus' lightning blew them apart with relative ease so theres a decent scale feat for that lightning; fact is Diana was shown to handle magical lightning with ease thanks to her gauntlets so her being able to handle Thors isn't 100% fact but evidence supports her being able to.

That aside she's a bullet timer with a sword that cut Doomsday so she makes short work of Thor who was scared of crashing onto Earth in the first Avengers

Silent Master
Not really, as a normal lightning strike contains between 1 and 10 billion joules.

1 billion joules = 737,562,149 foot pounds of force

Arachnid1
Originally posted by relentless1
it took a considerable amount of Supermans strength as well as Cyborgs to pull the boxes apart but Zeus' lightning blew them apart with relative ease so theres a decent scale feat for that lightning; fact is Diana was shown to handle magical lightning with ease thanks to her gauntlets so her being able to handle Thors isn't 100% fact but evidence supports her being able to.

That aside she's a bullet timer with a sword that cut Doomsday so she makes short work of Thor who was scared of crashing onto Earth in the first Avengers Agreed. Thor gets diced.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1

That aside she's a bullet timer with a sword that cut Doomsday so she makes short work of Thor who was scared of crashing onto Earth in the first Avengers

You mean the Thor that crashed into Sakaar from outerspace and got right back up?

And the Wonder Woman who used her superspeed to dice Luddendorf, Ares and Steppenwolf before they could react?

NemeBro
You mean the Thor that crashed into Sakaar from outerspace and got right back up?

And the Wonder Woman who used her superspeed to dice Luddendorf, Ares and Steppenwolf before they could react? The only one there who matters is Steppenwolf since that's the only one she had any real fight with post-awakening, and Steppenwolf has much better speed feats than Thor.

She can blitz people slower than her just fine. Thor is much slower than her.

"B-but she doesn't always use her speed 100% in every fight" lol shut up phaggot. thumb down

Silent Master
What were Steppenwolf's speed feats?

NemeBro
Deflecting an arrow fired by Hippolyta, who can fire arrows miles into distant cities (unless there is some context I'm misremembering), easily deflecting and catching two missiles in quick succession, being able to react to and defeat Aquaman in the water, despite it not favoring Steppenwolf and Aquaman being IIRC mach 4 underwater, oh, and when he fights, reacts to, and overpowers Diana in melee combat. That one's pretty good. thumb up

Silent Master
Was WW actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
Was WW actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her? What a strange question. You might as well ask if Hulk, Thor, Superman, or any other super strong character was using super strength when they throw a punch that doesn't put a hole in a building.

Silent Master
Was she actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?

NemeBro
Was she actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her? Yes. smile

Silent Master
I don't recall that, post the clip that shows WW using superspeed against Steppenwolf.

NemeBro
I don't recall that, post the clip that shows WW using superspeed against Steppenwolf. Sure thing man. Here you go. thumb up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LoBx812Ujs

Silent Master
Baring the jump and closing her hand around the sword at the end; She looked to be moving at the same speed as everyone else, Batman included.

NemeBro
Baring the jump and closing her hand around the sword at the end; She looked to be moving at the same speed as everyone else, Batman included. So you're saying everyone, even Batman, has legitimate superhuman speed on par with Diana?

DCEU's versus battle stock just skyrocketed!

Silent Master
I'm not saying that, you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.