Strongest Character Beast Can Beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
which character is the strongest one, beast AKA hank Mccoy can beat.

StyleTime
Mill Collins from that tennis comic, but only if Beast fights with everything he has.

CosmicComet
No one.

If Beast fought Xavier in h2h, Xavier would win.

-K-M-
Juggernaut. Teen Beast already did it

Supermutant
Killer croc

leonidas
i'm not sure beast could beat supermutant irl let alone croc...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas

laughing

thumb up

100% ****ing agree with this post.

Supermutant
I'll take them both in 1 shot thumb up

CosmicComet
Originally posted by leonidas

Agreed. Imagine if Beast had to fight Insane Titan in real life...

StiltmanFTW
laughing

IT would murder Hank in seconds...

cdtm
Batman.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/0bm.gif

Dareangel
why no love for beast?????? he is not that weak. he beat spiral and a lot of wierd mutants when he first appeared as ape beast. he even got the upper hand on sabretooth in a fight for a while.he also took out goons here and there. oh yeah, and he is juggernauts kryptonite. he kicked his ass twice in h2h

StiltmanFTW
Shut up.

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shut up.
no you shut up. no matter when i post you are there. are you here 25/7?

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Agreed. Imagine if Beast had to fight Insane Titan in real life... Insane Titan is Beast after the 5th mutation.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Dareangel
beast was humiliating sabretooth, so he isnt that weak as people like to think.

psycho gundam
Dareangel is clearly into bestiality

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
beast was humiliating sabretooth, so he isnt that weak as people like to think.

He was losing against Creed who had to go through several opponents before facing Hank and others, lol.

Dareangel
He was losing against Creed who had to go through several opponents before facing Hank and others, lol.

wrong. he was beating sabretooth and made sabretooth run away from him. only later sabretooth finally was able to shove him and cyclops stopped the fight. and no, sabretooth wasnt tired. first of all, he has healing facotr. secondly,sabretooth wasnt even hurt. he electrecuted caliban, broke thru a door and jumped out of a window. thats about it. beast probably exerted more energy trying to chase him down Lol. i love when people use left and right the "he wasnt 100%" argument when they see their character is owned.

StiltmanFTW
Read the comic.

StiltmanFTW
lol Creed running through the X-Men gauntlet and still putting Hank in his place:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1002298-sabretoothredzonep20vk9.jpg

He wasn't stopped by Cyke's blast, either.

Dareangel
i have it near me. its my favorite comics and i just described everything that happened prior to their fight. but of course, maybe you would live to bring all his history before that fight and claim it all happened as 1 action and he is still tired from all those years of fighting Lol. i am sorry, did i say fighting? i meant getting his ass handed to him.

Dareangel
how is this punch?

Dareangel
or how is this?

StiltmanFTW
All accomplishing nothing and hardly the first blows Creed took in that story.

Creed slamming Beast once = Beast all groggy.

CosmicComet
Beast has a terrible glass chin. Worst in comic history p4p.

Dareangel
beast owned sabretooth and made fall to his knees bleeding with that punch. beast owned sabretooth in the train making him run from him. all that while sabretooth has healing factor. now we know why you hate beast, because he T bageed your sabretooth. beast took a dump on sabretooth Lol

Dareangel

yes this is his problem. he is easily taken out. thats his problem right there. he is strong and agile, but easy to take him out. you always see him put first. then the rest of the x men continue to fight. but not before he takes down sabretooth and even while knocked out, he has his blue furry ass on creeds face.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

http://i67.tinypic.com/xc95r8.png

Dareangel
you see this punch stilt???? you see this punch???? you see sabretooth gushing with blood? you cant do anything about it. it happened stile, it happened. now what? you will live with that. thats beast son. thats whats up. and you know it happened. look at this picture again and AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!! you will hear "here i is cykie" when ever you wake up in bad during the nights.

StiltmanFTW
So what? Beast can draw some blood with a punch? Uh, congrats? You realize even Steve Rogers drew blood from the Hulk, right?

Hank couldn't even get up on his own laughing out loud

http://i64.tinypic.com/t4u49g.png

Dareangel
here is another picture of beast overpowering sabretooth. overpowers him and gets on top of him while choking him out, like sabretooth is a rape victim.

CosmicComet
Beast is useless.

The only blur furred character in fiction that people care about is Sonic.

Sonic > every incarnation of Beast ever 10/10.

Dareangel
Look at this shitttt. sabretooth is running away from beast. bwahahahahahahahaaaa. he is running away from beast because he knows beast will hump him when he gets him. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And oh boy, so beast did. so he did...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
here is another picture of beast overpowering sabretooth. overpowers him and gets on top of him while choking him out, like sabretooth is a rape victim.

Nice fan fiction.

If Sabes got overpowered, then how come he one-shotted Hank in the very next panel...?

http://i68.tinypic.com/2u7vk34.png

Dareangel
this is literally the only scene you got of sabretooth doing any damage to beast. now look at all the scans i posted. your boy sabretooth got owned by beast. he got manned by beast Lol

Dareangel
oh no. OH NOOOO, i am posting again the punchh!!! ITS THE PUNCHHHHHH. HERE I IS CYKIE!!!!!!

krisblaze
There is a much more recent encounter where Sabes shits on Beast.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
There is a much more recent encounter where Sabes shits on Beast.

Yes, in Wolverine and the X-Men. Dare knows, he's just trolling.

Dareangel
You mean the cat beast that lost any will to fight and survive. i dont care about this argentinian soup opera version of him. i am talking about the ape beast. you know the one that actually fought and kicked ass.

StiltmanFTW
You were banned several times and still don't know when to stop?

You realize that you won't be able to register again this time?

Dareangel
You were banned several times and still don't know when to stop?

You realize that you won't be able to register again this time?

i dont see you are a mod. no back seat modding please. secondly, if i am to be banned for posting beast posts, then you sure as hell to be banned for throlling posts.

zopzop
For real. To think this dude used to be the X-factor and the early X-men teams 'muscle'! LOL.

Dareangel
i got beast as a character in marvel contest of champions, so now i am spotlighting him. same thing was with ronan the accuser. you know when i get sabretooth i will spotlight him. he will do good.

StiltmanFTW
Cool. Go meet your shrink and tell him/her about that.

Dareangel
Cool. Go meet your shrink and tell him/her about that.
i dont have a shrink. wana recomend someone? one of yours?

StiltmanFTW
You won't be missed.

cdtm
lol Creed running through the X-Men gauntlet and still putting Hank in his place:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1002298-sabretoothredzonep20vk9.jpg

He wasn't stopped by Cyke's blast, either.

It's hard to look back at old school Cykes and not feel kind of sad.

Like, I hear that super heroic Fox Kids Xmen, and think he'd sound more like John Kreese now..

-Pr-
This thread is getting weird. Stop it.

Dareangel
Originally posted by zopzop
For real. To think this dude used to be the X-factor and the early X-men teams 'muscle'! LOL.

well, at first that was the intention with beast. for some very short period of time, he was indeed the muscle. he even matched wonder man in physical fighting. however, the writers decided to give the muscles to colossus. and then when beast stopped being the muscles in x-men, same path followed with his other appearances, even in x factor. later on as blue ape beast, he was still strong but more about acrobatics, jumping around and joking. i couldnt understand most of the time what he is doing while fighting. you just saw him bounce around his opponents. but when he turned cat? damn. since his cat form he was 100% some wierd scientist that lost any will to fight and survive. in his last fight vs sabretooth, creed stated that if he wanted, he could be a better fighter than wolverine. but the problem with beast is that he doesnt have the will to fight. he is like that fat kid in highschool that could kick everybodies ass, but is just standing there and letting people hit him. he got very few "berserk" appearances because once in a while, he has to psychologically lose it from being abused and kicked around all the damn time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.