The Diversity Industry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
V775QS3WI90

Interesting stuff.

Especially the part about most of the major media networks being sued for multi BILLION dollars, in class action lawsuits.

Dare I repeat myself and say I really hate lawyers? smile

Because this SJW crap is totally the fault of lawyers looking to cash in on class action lawsuits, on the strength of well meaning "protected class" laws, for billions. That is the very definition of "gaming the system."

Surtur
I just wish leftists would be honest when they talk about diversity. They just mean less white people lol. It is that simple.

Lawyers can be weasels and a lot of times the places just end up settling out of court.

I'm pretty sure the starbucks incident lead to those men getting a tidy cash sum. They(the men) donated a large figure to charity in the aftermath. It's nice the charity got money, it's not nice the guys who refused to buy anything and refused to leave got rewarded and turned into victims.

cdtm
The employee got thrown under the bus.

If there's a policy against squatters, and they refused to buy anything or leave, there isn't much left but to call the police.

dadudemon
I watched this yesterday but did not comment.

I got the Heebie-jeebies when he started singling out Jews and played the ominous music. That shit is ****ing creepy and my mind immediately shuts off when I see that kind of shit. That's the exact kind of racism that netted us with 7 million dead Jews.

But I was told to keep an open mind and not automatically assume pointing out that a particular religion or people may be doing a certain thing, is racist. That it could actually be a certain thing that a certain religion or race does. (For example, pointing out that Mormons get married younger, on average, than the US population).

So everything seems fairly straightforward in the video except the antisemitic portion.

MythLord
Originally posted by Surtur
I just wish leftists would be honest when they talk about diversity. They just mean less white people lol. It is that simple.
No, not really.

That's on you for feeling threatened that your demographic might appear less. By more diversity, the left mean just that: more fvcking diversity. Hell, whites can also be used to create a more diverse group of people by including more white females, more white members of the LGBTQ, etc.

So far, there's no shortage of whites, there's just more blacks, hispanics, Muslims and the likes.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
No, not really.

That's on you for feeling threatened that your demographic might appear less. By more diversity, the left mean just that: more fvcking diversity. Hell, whites can also be used to create a more diverse group of people by including more white females, more white members of the LGBTQ, etc.

So far, there's no shortage of whites, there's just more blacks, hispanics, Muslims and the likes.

Lol bullshit. They mean less whites. Diversity is the reason Chuck Schumer gave for not wanting to vote for a Trump nominee.

It has nothing to do with my feelings and everything to do with my observations.

Lol:

Apple's head of diversity apologises for saying a group of 12 white men can be as diverse as a team with women and minorities

A group of all black people can still be diverse. A group of all whites can be diverse. These facts are not allowed, cuz reasons. Do I need to even link to the stories of people freaking out over "it's okay to be white" posters being hung at some colleges?

And please separate the notion that there is a shortage of whites(not what I said) with the notion that when people speak about diversity they mostly just mean skin color, and it most always means less whites and more minorities. Which I'm fine if that is what they want...but they need not be shy about it.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
The employee got thrown under the bus.

If there's a policy against squatters, and they refused to buy anything or leave, there isn't much left but to call the police.

We're in the era where whenever you call the cops on a black person it is racist. It's like people feel the ONLY reason a person can be a dick these days is racism. Woman calls the cops on black girl screaming at the top of her lungs, selling water in front of the womans building? Shiiiit, racism. Automatic racism. You could never be annoyed by such a thing unless you just hate black people. That woman was probably disappointed she couldn't lynch the child right then and there.

MythLord
Lol bullshit. They mean less whites. Diversity is the reason Chuck Schumer gave for not wanting to vote for a Trump nominee.

It has nothing to do with my feelings and everything to do with my observations.

Lol:

Apple's head of diversity apologises for saying a group of 12 white men can be as diverse as a team with women and minorities

A group of all black people can still be diverse. A group of all whites can be diverse. These facts are not allowed, cuz reasons. Do I need to even link to the stories of people freaking out over "it's okay to be white" posters being hung at some colleges?

And please separate the notion that there is a shortage of whites(not what I said) with the notion that when people speak about diversity they mostly just mean skin color, and it most always means less whites and more minorities. Which I'm fine if that is what they want...but they need not be shy about it.

That, again, doesn't equate to less whites. It means more people of colour, women, LGBTQ members, etc.

SJW hilarity notwithstanding, given I don't really think they speak for the majority of the left no more than I believe the alt-right speak for you or any other right-winger.

Surtur
That, again, doesn't equate to less whites. It means more people of colour, women, LGBTQ members, etc.

SJW hilarity notwithstanding, given I don't really think they speak for the majority of the left no more than I believe the alt-right speak for you or any other right-winger.

It really does depend though, doesn't it? Take the oscars. You can only give out so many of those awards. So "Oscars so white" type of shit is about less white people. It's not about adding more awards.

Chuck Schumer didn't wanna vote for one of Trumps nominees, on the grounds that he was white and he wanted diversity. Again this wasn't about merely adding more non whites, as he didn't talk about creating more positions for Trump to nominate people for. It was about not wanting the nominee because he was white.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched this yesterday but did not comment.

I got the Heebie-jeebies when he started singling out Jews and played the ominous music. That shit is ****ing creepy and my mind immediately shuts off when I see that kind of shit. That's the exact kind of racism that netted us with 7 million dead Jews.

But I was told to keep an open mind and not automatically assume pointing out that a particular religion or people may be doing a certain thing, is racist. That it could actually be a certain thing that a certain religion or race does. (For example, pointing out that Mormons get married younger, on average, than the US population).

So everything seems fairly straightforward in the video except the antisemitic portion.

Yeah, Frame Game does that.

He claims he's a jew himself, who fancies himself a "whistleblower" for the more corrupt elements out there.

He seems to be exactly who he says he is: A very disillusioned jew sees "rackets" in the name of social justice.

You're right to be suspicious, and right to listen to his words and see what he actually says.

cdtm

I agree they don't speak for the majority.

That raises the question of why a vocal minority seems to have power disproportionate to their numbers.

The Evergreen scandal is a good example. If Weinstein is correct, everything comes down to one bully, who happens to chair the equity council. So, why is everyone bending over backwards to appease her?

Why did they either silently allow her to call Bret a racist, or affirm that now "is not the time to defend yourself"? Why didn't anyone speak in his defense?

And why did the President and another administrator keep passing the buck to each other on who should force her resignation?

Was it a petty insistance of "Not my job"? Or is there something else to it?

dadudemon
Yeah, Frame Game does that.

He claims he's a jew himself, who fancies himself a "whistleblower" for the more corrupt elements out there.

He seems to be exactly who he says he is: A very disillusioned jew sees "rackets" in the name of social justice.

You're right to be suspicious, and right to listen to his words and see what he actually says.

Thanks, you're a good thread-host. thumb up

Robtard
No, not really.

^ Nailed it.

It's people kneejerking, thinking the safety bubble they've built around themselves is being threatened when it's not. In short, it's "But Muh Whiteness!" fearmongering.

I think this fear of theirs stems from the concern that in the coming generations America will indeed be 'less White'; that's just natural change. America after all is called the "melting pot". But that doesn't mean White people are magically just going away, it will just be a bit more non-White faces in the crowd than their used to now. ie "more fvcking diversity" as you said.

MythLord
It really does depend though, doesn't it? Take the oscars. You can only give out so many of those awards. So "Oscars so white" type of shit is about less white people. It's not about adding more awards.
I think it's not so much "less white people" as it is giving more of the focus on people of colour. And lets be fair, in the past Hollywood has overlooked minorities and given awards to people who obviously don't deserve it.
And still, for a majority of awards, white people are the winners. So again, it's not erasing whites, it's introducing more PoCs into the industry.

Chuck Schumer didn't wanna vote for one of Trumps nominees, on the grounds that he was white and he wanted diversity. Again this wasn't about merely adding more non whites, as he didn't talk about creating more positions for Trump to nominate people for. It was about not wanting the nominee because he was white.
If him being white is the sole reason, Chuck is an idiot.

Beniboybling
Surt is deeply insecure yeah, not much more to it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Surt is deeply insecure yeah, not much more to it.

Whatever helps you cope kiddo. You're not projecting one bit.

Silent Master
Diversity for the sake of diversity is retarded. it should be based on merit. if that means certain group or groups end up being either over/under-represented in an activity, so be it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Silent Master
Diversity for the sake of diversity is retarded. it should be based on merit. if that means certain group or groups end up being either over/under-represented in an activity, so be it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVevjaXU8AAXpWU.jpg

dadudemon

So you're a technocrat and you value others through their merits and not into which ethnicity someone was born?

You're a despicable person. Truly reprehensible.

Robtard
A merit based system is ideal, in an ideal world where you don't have qualified people being turned away due to the prejudices of others. Unfortunately we've not reached Gene Roddenberry's vision of the future, at least not yet.

Though we're much closer than we've ever been. IMO, we're (at least the US) in the best state in regards to equality, despite some backticks here and there.

Rage.Of.Olympus

100% agreed. I’m in finance in Canada. We have so many diversity scholarships focused on women and visible minorities. Even streamlined financial internships. For “diversity”. I’m half black, but I chose not to apply because I want to f*cking FIGHT for my shit. Not be coddled into “success” because of “systematic oppression”.

I don’t mind it tbh. Less comp when I finally got into a BB. 90% of the people riding the diversity scholarships? Man...it just makes certain groups look less efficient. They are my coworkers for having a pulse and fitting a certain checkbox. Wouldn’t be qualified to park a car imo. Life always hits those people so hard imo.

The worst part? I know a lot of white people who would benefit far more from the scholarships because they are actually worse of economically and are more efficient. Whenever you start dividing people for their ethnicity/race etc. over merit, no matter how noble the reason is, shit goes downhill. ALWAYS.

I’ll take some mild racism over a pacifier and someone telling it’s okay, I tried my best any day. But that’s just me.

There is more diversity in a room full of white or black people from different socio-economic upbringing than a room full of different ethnicities.

Identity politics is so stupid. So are equity quotas.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Nailed it.

It's people kneejerking, thinking the safety bubble they've built around themselves is being threatened when it's not. In short, it's "But Muh Whiteness!" fearmongering.

I think this fear of theirs stems from the concern that in the coming generations America will indeed be 'less White'; that's just natural change. America after all is called the "melting pot". But that doesn't mean White people are magically just going away, it will just be a bit more non-White faces in the crowd than their used to now. ie "more fvcking diversity" as you said.

This really highlights the rural/suburban-urban divide. People who live in large population centers see a diverse America every day. People who live in small, homogenous communities do not. Their sense of what America actually looks like is skewed, and they fear America becoming what it actually already is.

Adam_PoE

Except it is not diversity for its own sake. It is diversity for the purposes of proportionate representation.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is diversity for the purposes of proportionate representation. I'm not hugely up to date on my diversity politics, but isn't proportionate representation synonymous with diversity?

Silent Master
Except it is not diversity for its own sake. It is diversity for the purposes of proportionate representation.

Which is retarded, no matter what group benefits.

NewGuy01

And what exactly is the value in different skin colors being proportionally represented? Something as arbitrary as that shouldnt have anything to do with qualification, in the same way that eye color and hair color don't. I understand that these sort of measures are taken to offset the prevalent bias, but they reinforce the same flawed idea behind the problem--that people should be classified by their skin color over their personal qualities. Not that I don't sympathize with the desire to level the current playing field, but "proportionate representation" being viewed as an ideal seems awfully counterproductive. Like a resolution to continue drawing lines in the sand that never had any business being there.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And what exactly is the value in different skin colors being proportionally represented? Something as arbitrary as that shouldnt have anything to do with qualification, in the same way that eye color and hair color don't. I understand that these sort of measures are taken to offset the prevalent bias, but they reinforce the same flawed idea behind the problem--that people should be classified by their skin color over their personal qualities. Not that I don't sympathize with the desire to level the current playing field, but "proportionate representation" being viewed as an ideal seems awfully counterproductive. Like a resolution to continue drawing lines in the sand that never had any business being there.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVevjaXU8AAXpWU.jpg

Tzeentch
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Something as arbitrary as that shouldnt have anything to do with qualification

But it does, and has for thousands of years.

Things like affirmative action wouldn't exist if being white, male and wealthy didn't disproportionately give you an individual advantage in our """"""meritocratic"""""" society.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
But it does, and has for thousands of years.

Things like affirmative action wouldn't exist if being white, male and wealthy didn't disproportionately give you an individual advantage in our """"""meritocratic"""""" society.

It's just too bad asians aren't "diverse" enough for leftists. To the point where they are penalized.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Surtur

dadudemon
Seems like we have 2 sides, here:

Those who value merit-policies and those who value affirmative action policies.

I don't think it's possible to have both. A merit-based system within an affirmative action system is not even remotely the semblance of a merit-based system specifically because the entire premise starts with the fact that those with qualifying merits are initially excluded.

Surtur
Seems like we have 2 sides, here:

Those who value merit-policies and those who value affirmative action policies.

I don't think it's possible to have both. A merit-based system within an affirmative action system is not even remotely the semblance of a merit-based system specifically because the entire premise starts with the fact that those with qualifying merits are initially excluded.

I have a great idea. We have an MMA fight to see which policy should reign supreme.

One side chooses their fighter based on the most skilled fighter they can find. The other side just chooses a random minority and hopes for the best.

dadudemon
I have a great idea. We have an MMA fight to see which policy should reign supreme.

One side chooses their fighter based on the most skilled fighter they can find. The other side just chooses a random minority and hopes for the best.

Minorities dominate boxing and MMA in the US.

So your idea is a probabilistic failure and you should feel ashamed for being so stupid. How dare you.

Surtur
Minorities dominate boxing and MMA in the US.

So your idea is a probabilistic failure and you should feel ashamed for being so stupid. How dare you.

Damn! Sounds like the MMA needs some forced diversity.

dadudemon
Damn! Sounds like the MMA needs some forced diversity.

Oh shit! I swear I didn't see the trap you laid out for me.

Well done.

This is me, now:

https://i.imgur.com/V2q062W.gif

panthergod
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
100% agreed. I’m in finance in Canada. We have so many diversity scholarships focused on women and visible minorities. Even streamlined financial internships. For “diversity”. I’m half black, but I chose not to apply because I want to f*cking FIGHT for my shit. Not be coddled into “success” because of “systematic oppression”.

I don’t mind it tbh. Less comp when I finally got into a BB. 90% of the people riding the diversity scholarships? Man...it just makes certain groups look less efficient. They are my coworkers for having a pulse and fitting a certain checkbox. Wouldn’t be qualified to park a car imo. Life always hits those people so hard imo.

The worst part? I know a lot of white people who would benefit far more from the scholarships because they are actually worse of economically and are more efficient. Whenever you start dividing people for their ethnicity/race etc. over merit, no matter how noble the reason is, shit goes downhill. ALWAYS.

I’ll take some mild racism over a pacifier and someone telling it’s okay, I tried my best any day. But that’s just me.

There is more diversity in a room full of white or black people from different socio-economic upbringing than a room full of different ethnicities.

Identity politics is so stupid. So are equity quotas.

Your open self loathing for scooby snacks from your masters are quite entertaining.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by panthergod
Your open self loathing for scooby snacks from your masters are quite entertaining.

You're an idiot.

I'm not a poor little black boy who needs a handout. I like being judged by my character and not the color of my skin.

The irony of people who celebrate MLK Jr. and envision these policies is not lost on me. Any policy that depends on affirmative action will fail. And it will be bloody.

That is because human beings are infinitely complex and there is more diversity within a certain ethnic subgroup than between two ethnicity. Diversity is also such a broad topic, that there are many different measuring points.

Who is to say for example, that diversity of ideas, such as politics, is not just as important to a society as ethnicity? People are amazing, and unique, and the greatest single dictator of policy should be the individual.

We already figured this out when we saw 10s of millions die in the 20th Century under the guise of equality. This isn’t a matter of opinion. People always die. It is inevitable. When you start despising those who have more or do better for whatever reason, whether it is the melatonin of their skin or their last name, shit goes downhill. It is human nature. We are hominids, tribalism is always bad. I read the gulag archipelago and the similarities are outstanding. It also hits home because my other half of the family is from the USSR.

TIME and EDUCATION sees racism both systematic and direct decrease. Nothing else. Forced identity politics swings the pendulum the other way, and has guys like Trump elected.

dadudemon
You're an idiot.

I'm not a poor little black boy who needs a handout. I like being judged by my character and not the color of my skin.

When a black man says, "praise me because of what I've done, not the color of my skin", a certain set of people get quite pissy about that. You're not falling in step with the agenda where you're considered weak, dumb, and helpless. How dare you think you can get an education, work hard, and succeed in life. Don't you know you're helpless so you need the help of the benevolent SJW rich white people to succeed in life?

panthergod
You're an idiot.

Thanks for demonstrating your pathetic self image issues for all to see. I appreciate this INCREDIBLY revealing display of wanton self loathing from a mentally compromised biracial Canadian (first blackface Drake, now this.. laughing out loud ). Makes sense for an notorious Asatru worshiper, after all.

I'm sure the snacks they granted you for parroting their laughably transparent talking points were quite satisfying to you as well, house servant.

"poor little black boy ". laughing out loud Really? Your own first words. Exactly how much psychological torture do these people do to you compromised children up there in Canada..?

The people whose ideology you parrot like the childishly naive weak minded peasant you are are QUITE satisfied that your mind is so thoroughly colonized they can continue their ongoing global war against Black people in peace. After all, they have weak minded individuals like you here to do their work for them and run interference for your Aryan savior figures with the illusion of individualism they have NEVER followed, ever..

While they increasingly support Nazi's, the KKK, and Progressive racists like the Clintons(i.e the mainstream corporatist left and all of the western establishment and dissident Right are on the same side: global white supremacist empire. always have) , here you are doing the work of pretending that racism is anywhere near going away because you bought fake leftist propaganda at face value like the gullible sucker you are up in good ol' Canada. Great job running interference for your masters. I'm sure they'll pat you on the head and give you an extra snack for your efforts here!

panthergod
When a black man says, "praise me because of what I've done, not the color of my skin", a certain set of people get quite pissy about that. You're not falling in step with the agenda where you're considered weak, dumb, and helpless. How dare you think you can get an education, work hard, and succeed in life. Don't you know you're helpless so you need the help of the benevolent SJW rich white people to succeed in life?

He's a ***** parroting the disingenuous delusions of a traitor because he';s been desperate from approval from the dominant society his whole like due to his utter confusion. And I'm sure he's happy for this pat on the head from you, though.

The white SJW liberals are mostly racist piece of shit as well, like any Clinton supporter, for example. Just because suckers like Rage cant see through the binary Western liberal/conservative bullshit due to Canadian cultural cowardice doesn't mean all of us are too cowardly to confront and call out our willful enemies, both overt and covert.

Surtur

Cain from the bible was white. Don't ask how I know, I just do. So white people invented murder.

This is our burden that we must endure for all of time.

Emperordmb
Wow... that was... completely unhinged...

Edit: Panthergod not Surtur

Silent Master
panthergod has been unhinged for years.

Surtur
panthergod has been unhinged for years.

To be fair, he's certainly playing the part of a god quite well then.

panthergod
Wow... that was... completely unhinged...

Edit: Panthergod not Surtur

You have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.

ArtificialGlory
You're have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.
You remind me of Flyattractor. Time to take your meds.

Surtur
If Pepe was truly named after an african deity that just makes the character all the more hilarious.

Silent Master
You have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.

Time to up your meds.

Surtur
Next time I play Chrono Trigger I'm naming the frog Pepe.

panthergod
You definitely need to take care of that declining birth rate issue before you have anything valid to complain about diversity. smokin'

panthergod
Cain from the bible was white. Don't ask how I know, I just do. So white people invented murder.

This is our burden that we must endure for all of time.

The original name is Set/Yurugu. smokin'

ArtificialGlory
The original name is Set/Yurugu. smokin'
Wrong.

Silent Master
pg doesn't actually know history.

LordofBrooklyn

Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?

How does that fact work within the paradigm of meritocracy you are trying to affirm here?

Silent Master
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?

How does that fact work within the paradigm of meritocracy you are trying to affirm here?

Cite your source.

panthergod

Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA. The don't need us to waste time playing along with their 'duuuuh rAcIsM StIlL eXiStS?1?!?" routine. THATS THEIR STRATEGY to justify the status quo of continuing global terror they knowingly support.

dadudemon

I am now aware of another false statistic thanks to you.

But I can tell you that in 2004, this was found:

Similarly educated black Americans have median incomes at 95% of their white peers. And black Americans actually have HIGHER incomes than similarly educated whites.

Isn't that amazing? I love these facts that come from 2004.

http://www.jbhe.com/news_views/47_four-year_collegedegrees.html

So it would appear that this victimization bullshit that many leftists and SJWs are trying to sell black people is WRONG and harmful to the black community. Nothing is worse than telling a group of people that if they try to get ahead that they are just getting dog treats from their white masters. When the literal and factual tool that they can use is getting an education and participating in the workforce. You're telling them that the very thing that can help them rise up is bad or not obtainable.

And this is part of why I spend my time volunteering with a special charity that helps teens and young adults escape violance. I donate money and time to help people, locally, get on the right track in life, prioritize education, and get out of the cycle of violence.

So when I read bullshit like what you posted, I take personal issue with it. I am literally fighting against false ideas like yours so young black men, especially, stop believing in that stupid bullshit.

Here is some more data about black men:

http://blackdemographics.com/population/black-male-statistics/

Here's the takeaway: get an education. When someone tells you that you can't do it or that you're just an Uncle Tom, work harder and tell those naysayers to f*ck off.

dadudemon
He's a ***** parroting the disingenuous delusions of a traitor because he';s been desperate from approval from the dominant society his whole like due to his utter confusion. And I'm sure he's happy for this pat on the head from you, though.

The white SJW liberals are mostly racist piece of shit as well, like any Clinton supporter, for example. Just because suckers like Rage cant see through the binary Western liberal/conservative bullshit due to Canadian cultural cowardice doesn't mean all of us are too cowardly to confront and call out our willful enemies, both overt and covert.

I mean...we sort agree with each other 50%. Yes, I view Hillary Clinton as racist. I view the Democratic Party as racist (as well as the GOP but the GOP is racist in a different way).

NemeBro
Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA. The don't need us to waste time playing along with their 'duuuuh rAcIsM StIlL eXiStS?1?!?" routine. THATS THEIR STRATEGY to justify the status quo of continuing global terror they knowingly support. Lol, you're not going to last long here I imagine. Probably should have stuck to comic versus.

I once asked you why someone like you likes Superman so much and didn't get an answer. I'm led to ask the same question here, in light of these recent posts. Why do you like Superman? I can't fathom why you'd be a fan of the character tbh.

panthergod
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol, you're not going to last long here I imagine. Probably should have stuck to comic versus.

I once asked you why someone like you likes Superman so much and didn't get an answer. I'm led to ask the same question here, in light of these recent posts. Why do you like Superman? I can't fathom why you'd be a fan of the character tbh.

Of course you wouldn't. smokin'

panthergod
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Wrong.

What I said isn't up for debate, Yurugu.

panthergod
pg doesn't actually know history.

you think the book of Genesis is history? laughing

oh, never change, snake-eyes, you ignorant clown. never, ever change.

smokin'

Silent Master

oh, never change, snake-eyes, you ignorant clown. never, ever change.

smokin'

Thank you for proving to the entire board that you don't know what words mean.

panthergod
Thank you for proving to the entire board that you don't know what words mean.

.. then go ahead and prove me wrong, then.

Should be easy, eh?

ArtificialGlory
What I said isn't up for debate, Yurugu.
I beg to differ. And what is 'Yurugu'? Some term invented by ignorant Afrocentrists?

panthergod
I beg to differ. And what is 'Yurugu'? Some term invented by ignorant Afrocentrists?

So you don't know anything about what is being referred to, yet are pretending to have a say here..? Yet your framing a cultural framework you are laughably ignorant of as being ignorant..?

Of course you are. Typical. laughing out loud

Continue to demonstrate everything i said, though. Please.

ArtificialGlory
So you don't know anything about what is being referred to, yet are pretending to have a say here..? Yet your framing a cultural framework you are laughably ignorant of as being ignorant..?

Of course you are. Typical. laughing out loud

Continue to demonstrate everything i said, though. Please.
I was right, wasn't I?

NemeBro
I wonder how this guy is going to react when he is suddenly permabanned and can't even make another account because the captcha is broken? I imagine he will be quite sad.

panthergod
I was right, wasn't I?

Not in the least.

Emperordmb
Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA.
Panthergod is clearly the most racist person on this thread.

I mean holy shit he sounds like the alt-right blathering on about their ****ing Jewish conspiracy theory bullshit lol.

panthergod
I wonder how this guy is going to react when he is suddenly permabanned and can't even make another account because the captcha is broken? I imagine he will be quite sad.

Hows that..?Are you THAT fragile and triggerred when being directly confronted on your sick culture's BS? You can't handle it when you get called out can you..?

of course you can't. It's YOU, after all..

panthergod
Panthergod is clearly the most racist person on this thread.

I mean holy shit he sounds like the alt-right blathering on about their ****ing Jewish conspiracy theory bullshit lol.

What specific racist statement did i make? No, there are people of every race capable of basic human decency, unlike the sociopaths who pretend to be ignorant in order to protect their legacy of mass slaughter.

What does my statement have to do with race, as opposed to character?

I'll wait.

ArtificialGlory
Not in the least.
Your reaction says otherwise.

Silent Master
.. then go ahead and prove me wrong, then.

Should be easy, eh?

It's actually very easy.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/history

I and the rest of the board is going to laugh when you admit that you don't see how that definition proves your retarded comment wrong.

NemeBro
Hows that..?Are you THAT fragile and triggerred when being directly confronted on your sick culture's BS? You can't handle it when you get called out can you..?

of course you can't. It's YOU, after all.. No, I didn't report you, nor did you call me out. Considering your continued cowering from my rather simple question, I'd imagine you are the one who can't handle being directly contronted. But you are going to be banned my friend.

Also, your mother was a ho spreading her nasty STD-ridden pussy to any nigga with bread, only to be dropped like the five dollar hooker she is with a slightly retarded baby in her lap, who grew up to be you. thumb up

Emperordmb
You're speaking about white people the same way the alt-right speaks about the Jews. Saying white people are borderline demonic and shit. That sounds pretty racist...

panthergod
It's actually very easy.

I and the rest of the board is going to laugh when you admit that you don't see how that definition proves your retarded comment wrong.

So why are you so terrified at proving your statement?

You can't even remotely grasp what was said.

panthergod
You're speaking about white people the same way the alt-right speaks about the Jews. Saying white people are borderline demonic and shit. That sounds pretty racist...

Wrong.

This is your alt-right projection, nothing more, and it has been clarified.

Don't lie about what I say again.

Silent Master

panthergod

pssst.. It's a mythology derived from numerous cultures. Not literal history. I know you're far, FAR too ignorant to grasp this... laughing out loud

Silent Master
You might want to actually read the definitions in the link, as you're just making yourself look more and more retarded the longer this goes on https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/history

panthergod
No, I didn't report you, nor did you call me out. Considering your continued cowering from my rather simple question, I'd imagine you are the one who can't handle being directly contronted. But you are going to be banned my friend.

I don't give a shit about your BS question.. If you can't see the obvious link between by stance and my position on the character.. you know nothing relevant of the character to begin with.

But thanks for your irrelevant deflections.

..So just a weak race baiting e-thug routine from you..? Not even TRYING to stick to the subject? ok e-*****.

panthergod
You might want to actually read the definitions in the link, as you're just making yourself look more and more retarded the longer this goes on https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/history

The Book of Genesis, particularly the story of Cain and Abel, is NOT history, idiot.

But Let's see you prove otherwise, fanatic.

NemeBro
I don't give a shit about your BS question.. If you can't see the obvious link between by stance and my position on the character.. you know nothing relevant of the character to begin with.

But thanks for your irrelevant deflections.

..So just a weak race baiting e-thug routine from you..? Not even TRYING to stick to the subject? ok e-*****. Yes yes, I understand that your modus operandi is to make claims, then refuse to support them and lord your alleged position of superiority over the heads of people who ask you to justify said claims. "If you don't already know there's no point in me telling you".

You're extremely predictable my friend. Literally the same posting style in every thread. An inability to adapt is a sign of low intelligence. thumb up

That you can't even fathom why someone would question why someone like you would like the character only shows me that you don't know anything about him. smile

Silent Master
Try reading the definitions of the word, because you're making yourself look exceedingly retarded right now.

ArtificialGlory
Oh look, I was right: 'Yurugu' is a term used by ignorant Afrocentrists to explain why the whitey is so darn evil. Colour me surprised.

panthergod
Yes yes, I understand that your modus operandi is to make claims, then refuse to support them and lord your alleged position of superiority over the heads of people who ask you to justify said claims. "If you don't already know there's no point in me telling you".

You're asking why I would be a fan of Superman while actively opposing racism from people pretending as if 'race should not matter" ISN'T an transparent tactic to continue the racist status quo. I'm not interested in pretending like you are so stupid that you don't know what you are doing. ARE you that stupid..?

Asking stupid questions like 'why would you argue against the status quo of global racist oppression and then do something so contradictory like support a character created to fight against oppression.' is definitely a sign of a hilariously low IQ.

Oh, I can fathom why a person would would be that idiotic as to need to ask that question, I just can't imagine why you think I wouldn't be willing to point out how ignorant you are of everything the character represents at his best in order to need to ask it.

But enough of these BS deflections. Stick to the matter at hand.

panthergod
Try reading the definitions of the word, because you're making yourself look exceedingly retarded right now.

.. So prove your claim that Cain and Abel is history, snake-eyes, you religious fanatic.

amuse me.

panthergod
Oh look, I was right: 'Yurugu' is a term used by ignorant Afrocentrists to explain why the whitey is so darn evil. Colour me surprised.

So the answer is NO, you AREN'T interested in knowing anything about what you are talking about beyond a typical goofball mentality indemic to your worldview. Typical. laughing out loud smokin'

LordofBrooklyn
I am now aware of another false statistic thanks to you.

But I can tell you that in 2004, this was found:

Similarly educated black Americans have median incomes at 95% of their white peers. And black Americans actually have HIGHER incomes than similarly educated whites.

Isn't that amazing? I love these facts that come from 2004.

http://www.jbhe.com/news_views/47_four-year_collegedegrees.html

So it would appear that this victimization bullshit that many leftists and SJWs are trying to sell black people is WRONG and harmful to the black community. Nothing is worse than telling a group of people that if they try to get ahead that they are just getting dog treats from their white masters. When the literal and factual tool that they can use is getting an education and participating in the workforce. You're telling them that the very thing that can help them rise up is bad or not obtainable.

And this is part of why I spend my time volunteering with a special charity that helps teens and young adults escape violance. I donate money and time to help people, locally, get on the right track in life, prioritize education, and get out of the cycle of violence.

So when I read bullshit like what you posted, I take personal issue with it. I am literally fighting against false ideas like yours so young black men, especially, stop believing in that stupid bullshit.

Here is some more data about black men:

http://blackdemographics.com/population/black-male-statistics/

Here's the takeaway: get an education. When someone tells you that you can't do it or that you're just an Uncle Tom, work harder and tell those naysayers to f*ck off.

Go Google "BLACK WEALTH" and the name Antonio Moore will come up. Go read the 64 page report he provided with Dr. Garrity and then provide those "FACTS" as a counterpoint.

You have Black college graduates working Uber and living at home while you trot out this TRASH as fact. 30 PERCENT of Black people in America live in poverty. The Median wealth of a Black family in America is somewhere around $1200-1500 including ALL assets.

Take "Personal issue" with your own ARROGANCE and IDIOCY and not my referencing reality for Black men in America!

ArtificialGlory
So the answer is NO, you AREN'T interested in knowing anything about what you are talking about beyond a typical goofball mentality indemic to your worldview. Typical. laughing out loud smokin'
Oh, I know plenty about Afrocentrists and their twisted worldview. Do you?

Silent Master
.. So prove your claim that Cain and Abel is history, snake-eyes, you religious fanatic.

amuse me.

After you have someone explain the meaning of the word history to you, you might also have them explain what a strawman is.

Flyattractor
Space Socialism will finally be the kind to work!

dadudemon
Go Google "BLACK WEALTH" and the name Antonio Moore will come up. Go read the 64 page report he provided with Dr. Garrity and then provide those "FACTS" as a counterpoint.

You have Black college graduates working Uber and living at home while you trot out this TRASH as fact. 30 PERCENT of Black people in America live in poverty. The Median wealth of a Black family in America is somewhere around $1200-1500 including ALL assets.

Take "Personal issue" with your own ARROGANCE and IDIOCY and not my referencing reality for Black men in America!

Not a single fact presented in your post.

Okay, got it. You're just another racist trying to keep black people down.

You're poison.

Tzeentch
It's just too bad asians aren't "diverse" enough for leftists. To the point where they are penalized. They aren't penalized because they aren't discriminated against in the work place to the extent that other minority groups are.

Demonstrating, again, that affirmative action is not some targeted attack against white people but a reaction to discrimination in the work place.

Silent Master
Not being discriminated against to the same extent is not the same as not being discriminated against at all.

SquallX

Tzeentch
Not being discriminated against to the same extent is not the same as not being discriminated against at all. Yeah, and to say that asians do not benefit at all from affirmative action is a lie. There are programs in schools that aim to help asians get into the system, and asians are considered minorities in a lot of AA initiatives.

cdtm
Here's some proof for Squall's point, from the New York Times. (There is more from Asian advocacy groups, but posting the times to avoid accusations of "bias"wink

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/15/us/harvard-asian-enrollment-applicants.html

You can find a lot more examples from Asian advocacy groups.

cdtm
https://www.kare11.com/article/news/breastfeeding-moms-supporters-gather-in-mora-for-nurse-in/89-576283105

The breast feeding "scandal" might be the "diversity industry" in action.

What are the odds a situation occurred where two moms choose to breast feed in the kiddie pool, and a few days later start talking about rights violations, as a group magically appears in solidarity and every news network picks it up?

Not saying it can't happen organically, but I just don't believe it is. This is either a publicity stunt, or some kind of scam (Wait and see if they start talking lawsuits for any sum of money.)

SquallX

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

ArtificialGlory

LordofBrooklyn
Not a single fact presented in your post.

Okay, got it. You're just another racist trying to keep black people down.

You're poison.

AGAIN!

THERE IS A 64 PAGE REPORT PRODUCED BY ANTONIO MOORE AND DR. SANDY GARRITY ABOUT BLACK WEALTHN IN AMERICA IN 2018!!!

ALL THE FACTS ARE ENTAILED WITHIN THAT DOCUMENT!!!

WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE NOW IN REGARD TO FACTS?!!!!

LordofBrooklyn

SquallX

Emperordmb
You're aware of the fact that White women are the greatest beneficiaries of Affirmative action, right?
I don't give a shit because that doesn't change the point of principle we're arguing from.

dadudemon
AGAIN!

THERE IS A 64 PAGE REPORT PRODUCED BY ANTONIO MOORE AND DR. SANDY GARRITY ABOUT BLACK WEALTHN IN AMERICA IN 2018!!!

ALL THE FACTS ARE ENTAILED WITHIN THAT DOCUMENT!!!

WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE NOW IN REGARD TO FACTS?!!!!

Please don't get angry. I don't want you to get this upset.

You did not present any facts or arguments. Just a vague reference. In the first response, you stated "Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?"

And I immediately debunked that idea by showing:

"Similarly educated black Americans have median incomes at 95% of their white peers. And black Americans actually have HIGHER incomes than similarly educated whites."

Which directly and inexorably disproves the claim you posted.

You stated a point and presented it as fact. I tore it down by presenting the actual facts.

Then your response was just to refer to a paper. You did not refute the facts I presented and you did not support your position.

I can't even get into their sampling methodologies because we haven't even gotten that far into the discussion, yet.

You didn't call me any names but you did lay on the condescension so I think this conversation is still salvageable to move back into civility.

Here, I'll even do your legwork for you. In that report, this is the first section:

Wealth and income are not the same thing. However, income leads to wealth over time:

https://www.moneycrashers.com/wealth-and-income-difference/

If you wish to increase the wealth of the black community, you need to first increase the income. The most direct and poignant correlation is education. Income gaps almost disappear or at the graduate level, blacks can actually earn more.

Therefore, this particular point in that report has a dishonest approach to their myth 1. They should state, "Getting an education and influencing educational attainment, multigenerationally, is the best way to increase wealth in the black community." But they don't. Isn't that telling of their bias? Don't you want to see the black community increase their income and, long-term, their wealth?

Also, notice that the report completely lacks your original point?

https://socialequity.duke.edu/sites/socialequity.duke.edu/files/site-images/FINAL%20COMPLETE%20REPORT_.pdf

Here is your original point:

"Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?"

I directly disproved that.

dadudemon

Surtur
DDM women still need AA. So much is against them. Did you know professional scientists have discovered that air conditioning is sexist? Just one of the many hurdles these fragile creatures face each and every day.

vRquPxdHNGE

The Lost
DDM women still need AA. So much is against them. Did you know professional scientists have discovered that air conditioning is sexist? Just one of the many hurdles these fragile creatures face each and every day.

vRquPxdHNGE

Ah yes, the fallacy of incomplete evidence. Also, a summer job for teenagers!

Here's that infamous Anita quote that people seem to enjoy taking out of context so much when editing their snazzy and amazingly well-informed YouTube videos:

She's talking about how, when she was first learning about these things, it narrowed her vision and she sees it as a flawed period of her life (she calls herself obnoxious and states she was frustrating to be around) because she was obviously learning the ropes and was only using a hammer so everything looked like a nail.

(Relevant snippet is 32 minutes into the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzcs4ti_bdI)

MythLord
He was joking, Lost. Calm yer ****.

The Lost
That means he wasn't trying to say anything?

**** bro, I can hear the barking. They're responding!

Surtur
Originally posted by The Lost
That means he wasn't trying to say anything?

**** bro, I can hear the barking. They're responding!

Anita is a small part of the video. The other shit on there wasn't out of context. It's about batshit crazy feminists(Like Anita) who scream sexism when it doesn't apply. That clip of Anita itself might not prove it.

Anita herself is an obnoxious kunt though. And yes, a batshit crazy feminist. Enjoy:

Anita Sarkeesian Attacks ArenaNet CEO For Defending Decision To Fire Guild Wars 2 Writers

GeV_7HZ6WV0

So I sure hope you took issue with the specific clip and aren't actually trying to defend Anita. Lol. Cuz that's a losing battle.

The Lost
Anita is a small part of the video. The other shit on there wasn't out of context. It's about batshit crazy feminists(Like Anita) who scream sexism when it doesn't apply. That clip of Anita itself might not prove it.

Anita herself is an obnoxious kunt though. And yes, a batshit crazy feminist. Enjoy:

Anita Sarkeesian Attacks ArenaNet CEO For Defending Decision To Fire Guild Wars 2 Writers

GeV_7HZ6WV0

So I sure hope you took issue with the specific clip and aren't actually trying to defend Anita. Lol. Cuz that's a losing battle.

Nice ****ing try, dude. I don't give a shit how much you disagree with someone so you can pivot until you turn blue in the face because it doesn't make it okay to take someone out of context.

You get this very fundamental function of, like, Reasoning 101, yeah?

That was a quickfire screencap collection of article titles and shit. How the hell is that video "about" anything? You said screaming when it doesn't apply? You know that about EVERY article shown in that video where Anita obv wasn't taken out of context or it's fine because you don't like her and/or disagree with her? ALSO, since Anita wasn't proclaiming everything was sexist, racist, or whatever (again, IN CONTEXT, she discusses how disappointing these attitudes were), that clip of her in that quickfire garbage YT video has zero merit and/or meaning UNLESS you want to pretend that all she said was "everything is x, everything is y, everything is z."

If you'd like to come back to reality, though, we can talk about it?

Surtur
Nice ****ing try, dude. I don't give a shit how much you disagree with someone so you can pivot until you turn blue in the face because it doesn't make it okay to take someone out of context.

You get this very fundamental function of, like, Reasoning 101, yeah?

That was a quickfire screencap collection of article titles and shit. How the hell is that video "about" anything? You said screaming when it doesn't apply? You know that about EVERY article shown in that video where Anita obv wasn't taken out of context or it's fine because you don't like her and/or disagree with her? ALSO, since Anita wasn't proclaiming everything was sexist, racist, or whatever (again, IN CONTEXT, she discusses how disappointing these attitudes were), that clip of her in that quickfire garbage YT video has zero merit and/or meaning UNLESS you want to pretend that all she said was "everything is x, everything is y, everything is z."

If you'd like to come back to reality, though, we can talk about it?

Lol holy shit you're one of those triggered feminists. That shit is golden.

Male feminist or female? If male, how many women have you sexually assaulted? Ballpark figure.

Surtur
Tee hee

NZDOTAKS_JQ

Get enraged!

The Lost
Lol holy shit you're one of those triggered feminists. That shit is golden.

Male feminist or female? If male, how many women have you sexually assaulted? Ballpark figure.

Good job. Nice memes, bro.

Surtur
Good job. Nice memes, bro.

Read your rants and come back and tell me you are not triggered. Not just in this topic. Go to your Trump topic and read your rants lol. You're going ballistic while at the same time trying to pull the "I'm bored" BS.

The Lost
Read your rants and come back and tell me you are not triggered. Not just in this topic. Go to your Trump topic and read your rants lol. You're going ballistic while at the same time trying to pull the "I'm bored" BS.

Yeah, I can be utterly displeased and irritated with adulators.

Then, you guys talk more.

Then, my displeasure turns into boredom.

The process is relatively straightforward.

quanchi112

cdtm
Be that as it may:

He's not exactly wrong about Anita Sarkeesian being batshite insane. I'm willing to give The Lost the benefit of the doubt and assume he's not really defending her, per say, and simply breaking down an argument from someone he doesn't much like (And to be fair to Surt, he was pretty obviously just tongue in cheek pissing around, but all's fair I guess..)

quanchi112

The Lost
Be that as it may:

He's not exactly wrong about Anita Sarkeesian being batshite insane. I'm willing to give The Lost the benefit of the doubt and assume he's not really defending her, per say, and simply breaking down an argument from someone he doesn't much like (And to be fair to Surt, he was pretty obviously just tongue in cheek pissing around, but all's fair I guess..)

Bingo.

Not a big fan of Sarkeesian's but I certainly don't think she's one of the ****ing four horsemen, like a lot here seemingly do. Also, she could be utterly terrible and it still doesn't make taking her out of context okay because it should be obvious to any reasonable individual that taking people out of context is across-the-board wrong.

Surtur
Bingo.

Not a big fan of Sarkeesian's but I certainly don't think she's one of the ****ing four horsemen, like a lot here seemingly do. Also, she could be utterly terrible and it still doesn't make taking her out of context okay because it should be obvious to any reasonable individual that taking people out of context is across-the-board wrong.

But nobody said she was one of the four horsemen lol. I said she was a batshit insane feminist. Which she is.

The Lost
But nobody said she was one of the four horsemen lol. I said she was a batshit insane feminist. Which she is.

Do you intentionally misunderstand everything? Seriously?

Surtur
Do you intentionally misunderstand everything? Seriously?

I know exactly what your complaint is. She was taken out of context, it's a pet peeve. I gotcha. But the video isn't even about Anita. The context is irrelevant in the grand scheme of the point of the video.

Yes, a specific video about her should mention any context of it.

Then you say some here see her as the 4th horsemen. No, just a batshit insane feminist.

The Lost
Hahahahahaha.

Holy shit.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/tx42ruT.png

Adam_PoE
I don't think memes are going to help you come back from the spanking you just got.

Surtur
I don't think memes are going to help you come back from the spanking you just got.

What spanking? Someone going ballistic over a clip? Lol.

Adam_PoE
What spanking? Someone going ballistic over a clip? Lol.

The one you're getting all over the forum, and pretending to be unbothered by.

Emperordmb
I think Surtur and I, on this thread in particular, are pretty comfortable in taking the position that people should not be discriminated against on the basis of race, sex etc., and that some woman in the UK is an entitled **** for demanding she make as much money as a man with the same job... except not the same job because he works a lot more than she does.

I'm pretty sure our stance against the "diversity industry", ie. discrimination against people to try and meet some stupid ****ing diversity quota or certain women demanding pay they didn't earn in order to "close the gap" is a stance well held and that we're comfortable with. Though if anyone wants to put themselves in the bad position of defending discrimination then feel free.

Surtur
The one you're getting all over the forum, and pretending to be unbothered by.

So you've really got nothing, gotcha.

Adam_PoE
So you've really got nothing, gotcha.

Um, everyone can read the posts. They are still there.

Surtur
Um, everyone can read the posts. They are still there.

Indeed and I see insane rantings. The more this person rants the more unhinged they seem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.