Sergeant Boss (Republic Commando) vs Finn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. H2H

2. Force Pike

3. Gunfight

4. All-Out

Who wins?

Zenwolf
Boss.

Total Warrior
Boss. He is the elite of an army bred to be the best around. He and Delta took and tons of droids, droidekas and spider droids being among them. Many jedi would have trouble going through what delta did. He wins 1,3 and 4. not sure about force pike since, if i recall correclty, Boss never trained with pykes in screen, though we should assume their training also consists on mastering melee weapons, pyke included. still, maybe i could give 2 to finn but that's it

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Boss. He is the elite of an army bred to be the best around. He and Delta took and tons of droids, droidekas and spider droids being among them. Many jedi would have trouble going through what delta did. He wins 1,3 and 4. not sure about force pike since, if i recall correclty, Boss never trained with pykes in screen, though we should assume their training also consists on mastering melee weapons, pyke included. still, maybe i could give 2 to finn but that's it

Commandos are trained in the use of melee weaponry, that and they clearly have a degree of super strength since Boss is able to carry something twice his size and we regularly see the Clones break out of Trandoshan holds and take down Geonosian warriors. This strength would help him in melee encounters.

That and being able to CQC against Grevious' Magnaguards.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Commandos are trained in the use of melee weaponry, that and they clearly have a degree of super strength since Boss is able to carry something twice his size and we regularly see the Clones break out of Trandoshan holds and take down Geonosian warriors. This strength would help him in melee encounters.

That and being able to CQC against Grevious' Magnaguards. It's a stomp then, in boss' favour

Fated Xtasy
Boss make's finn his *****

MythLord

That and being able to CQC against Grevious' Magnaguards.
None of that puts him above Finn. :/

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
None of that puts him above Finn. :/

How's that? I don't recall Finn having any degree of super strength nor the suggested reflexes that he'd be able to tango with 2 Mangaguards. Plus even ignoring that, Boss' armor is gonna be superior which would help him out.

Jmanghan
How's that? I don't recall Finn having any degree of super strength nor the suggested reflexes that he'd be able to tango with 2 Mangaguards. Plus even ignoring that, Boss' armor is gonna be superior which would help him out. Myth is still hanging onto the fact that the First Order are touted as being "Super Soldiers", and that they're "trained to fight Jedi".

We've seen what First Order troopers look like compared to super soldier clones, and the difference is huge, literally, the Super Soldier clones are buff as all hell, whereas the first order doesn't look like it touches Clones' in the strength department.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.