The Bat Family tries to get lucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Gotham City rooftop start point.
No prep.
No BFR.

Batman / Longshot

Nightwing /Domino

Cassandra Cain / Black Cat

Damien Wayne / Shamrock

Martian_mind
Hmm.

Batman probably has the skill/charm to seduce Longshot, but given the track record of what happens to his lovers, I think it's actually quite possible Longshot's powers would kick in, preventing them from doing the deed.

Bats fails.

Nightwing is a sure thing. Most chicks love Dick.

Cat's uninhibited enough to be lured in by a woman who can read her body perfectly. Hell, I daresay anyone would be. Cass gets in.

I'd rather not address the last pairing, and you may have been put on a list for suggesting it.

spetznaz

riv6672
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hmm.

Batman probably has the skill/charm to seduce Longshot, but given the track record of what happens to his lovers, I think it's actually quite possible Longshot's powers would kick in, preventing them from doing the deed.

Bats fails.

Cat's uninhibited enough to be lured in by a woman who can read her body perfectly. Hell, I daresay anyone would be. Cass gets in.

I'd rather not address the last pairing, and you may have been put on a list for suggesting it.
You took the thread title way too literally laughing

This is a fight.

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
You took the thread title way too literally laughing

This is a fight.

Hey I like where he took the thread

MrMind
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hmm.

Bats fails.

best. post. ever
1. you mean what happens to his female lovers. He has not played on the other side of the fence yet. better question is if they are doing the deed, who would be on top. I see Bruce as a power bottom

2. No kidding, Nightwing is the lovechild of Cassanova and Charlie Sheen

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5460942080/h9110DD0D/

4. Damien pimpin grown older woman, kid got skills, nothing pedo about it.

riv6672
Originally posted by beatboks
Hey I like where he took the thread
Hey, i do too, that was clever (plus it lets me know the Bats have no chance at winning this).
Plus MrMind posted in my thread, which makes me laugh, every time.

This is pretty much a winner, for me... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.