Mangog vs Broly (Movie 8)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Two uber hyped villians, who were defeated by the sun. evil face

CosmicComet
Broly speed blitzes. Tackles mangog into the sun where they both die.

xJLxKing
Jokes on you
Brolly died at the surface of the surface of the sun. Mangog survived temporarily and had to be re-thrown.

Clearly Mangog>brolly

h1a8

carthage
Broly tosses him into the sun

carver9
Goku blast killed Broly. The sun was just there. Mangog, I'm wondering if he is truly gone.

Damborgson
Goku, Gohan and Goten all pushed Broly into the sun where he died erm

That was made pretty clear...

MrMind
Broly makes Mangog his pet

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

It was made clear? Where?

VdS6yKSRWYo

Stoic
This really depends entirely on power scaling. Mangog is not dead, why kid ourselves? He's also much tougher than Broly. He ate a god blast from War Thor. He was jumping from planet to planet like a cartoon character lol (not sure why no one was remotely impressed by this? but whatevah's).

Back to power scaling. DBZ characters are all kinds of weird in comparison to comic characters. Guess that's why they're separated. Then again the Foreign cinema section would be a perfect place for this.

I think Mangog wins though. He could probably eat a Ki blast, then commence to eating Broly whole.

carver9
Broly breathes on him and kills him with ease. This is a non fight.

Stoic
^ Broly is a roid enraged hemorrhoid, how does he not make Mangog even stronger than he is? Doesn't Mangog have TP powers as well?

StiltmanFTW

And BASE Trunks severed Broly's connection with his ki ball or some bullshit like that...

Guess carver is trying to say that sun alone wouldn't be sufficient.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
^ Broly is a roid enraged hemorrhoid, how does he not make Mangog even stronger than he is? Doesn't Mangog have TP powers as well?

I dont get what this have to do with Mangog being turned into ashes by Broly. Mangog wouldnt even touch Broly and Mangog feeds on billion and billions of people anger, not just one individual.

cdtm
Nt

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Guess carver is trying to say that sun alone wouldn't be sufficient.

Yep and Broly was severely damaged when he fought them during that scene from what happened in the last movie.

RealityWarper
Mangog has zero chances to touch Broly, he is too quick.

Broly is too powerful for Mangog either ways. That's one sided.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
It was made clear? Where?

VdS6yKSRWYo

Where you see Broly swallowed by the sun and he explodes as the wound in his chest opens. erm

Broly got burned by Lava in that same movie, dying to the sun is not a stretch.

Stoic
You can not compare comic book characters to DBZ characters. Well perhaps the Viltrimates could be, but they're all kinds of weird as well.

And then Carver is over there talking about ashes and shit lol. That showing of Mangog being destroyed by the sun is sooooo stupid that a retcon of the event will have to take place less the writer risk looking like a nincompoop.

Is Lightning Hotter Than the Sun? ... Yep, the answer is a bolt of lightning, which can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit). The sun, on the other hand, is eclipsed in this case - its surface temperature is just 6,000 kelvins (10,340 degrees Fahrenheit).

Mangog ate more than lightning when he swallowed War Thor's God Blast, or has no one been paying attention? So instead of paying attention to that, why not just go off of the low showing that Marvel needed to use in order to rush Mangog off stage due to the lack of wit or imagination on the writers part lol.

Mangog at his best would stuff Broly into his mouth like a hamburger and shit him out in a few days. Unless Broly's bones are stronger than Ultimate Mjolnir (which I highly doubt). So yeah Carver, Broly will also make Mangog stronger. But of course we can attempt to side step that little fact. Not that it would work, but by all means do it...

Stoic
You can not compare comic book characters to DBZ characters. Well perhaps the Viltrimates could be, but they're all kinds of weird as well.

And then Carver is over there talking about ashes and shit lol. That showing of Mangog being destroyed by the sun is sooooo stupid that a retcon of the event will have to take place less the writer risk looking like a nincompoop.

Is Lightning Hotter Than the Sun? ... Yep, the answer is a bolt of lightning, which can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit). The sun, on the other hand, is eclipsed in this case - its surface temperature is just 6,000 kelvins (10,340 degrees Fahrenheit).

Mangog ate more than lightning when he swallowed War Thor's God Blast, or has no one been paying attention? So instead of paying attention to that, why not just go off of the low showing that Marvel needed to use in order to rush Mangog off stage due to the lack of wit or imagination on the writers part lol.

Mangog at his best would stuff Broly into his mouth like a hamburger and shit him out in a few days. Unless Broly's bones are stronger than Ultimate Mjolnir (which I highly doubt). So yeah Carver, Broly will also make Mangog stronger. But of course we can attempt to side step that little fact. Not that it would work, but by all means do it...

Just adding something here.

Marvel did the same silly shit when they had the worm eat DS Sentry.

MrMind
on the side note Broly looks like a god, while mangog looks like the incest of a reptille and a bull with down syndrome

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r2Ck-J79yq4/hqdefault.jpg
https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/thorvsmangog.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Where you see Broly swallowed by the sun and he explodes as the wound in his chest opens. erm

Sun has many great feats in Dragon Ball laughing out loud

Cooler almost died in it, too... and Baby in GT, which appears to be in the same continuity as those films...

carver9

I see an explosion as well. He was still in the blast while in the sun and we seen it detonate.

He did get burned by lava? When? He was submerged by it.

carver9

Sigh... Mangog isnt beating Broly. Black hair Goku during the Frieza saga would stomp mangog.

One Big Mob
Didn't Broly get blasted through the sun, or at least the blast was potent enough to surface on the other side?

Damborgson
Sun has many great feats in Dragon Ball laughing out loud

Cooler almost died in it, too... and Baby in GT, which appears to be in the same continuity as those films...

Sun is high end as hell.

In comics it took out Asgard, Mangog , Mjolnir, the Void, Sentry, etc. 😅

----------

@Bran, its not even a bad feat, Broly went right through that thing. But the intention is "no sun can kill Broly"

Damborgson
I see an explosion as well. He was still in the blast while in the sun and we seen it detonate.

He did get burned by lava? When? He was submerged by it.

And when he came out of the lava, his previously unscathed body was now full of DBZ style wounds.

carver9
And when he came out of the lava, his previously unscathed body was now full of DBZ style wounds.

The black lines on him? Is that what you're using as damaged?

Damborgson
The black lines on him? Is that what you're using as damaged?

Gb59Pi5Iwzg

9:47

Yes. Look at Broly any point in the fight before that point. Nothing.

Dips in lava, scratches and burns all over.

carver9
Gb59Pi5Iwzg

9:47

Yes. Look at Broly any point in the fight before that point. Nothing.

Dips in lava, scratches and burns all over.

The black marks; dont think that is an indication of being damaged. We've seen that on Z fighters (and enemies) even during moments where we know the showing was meant to show their tanking capabilities. The attack played a huge factor in Brolys death which is the reason tmin Bio Broly, they were able to gather some of his cells after the attack.

Stoic
Sigh... Mangog isnt beating Broly. Black hair Goku during the Frieza saga would stomp mangog.

Sigh, and yet here you are wondering whether or not Broly can survive exposure to the sun's surface, while trying to pretend that Mangog hasn't survived far worse in the past.

I'm guessing that in your mind, that Broly is a Sky Father level threat capable of chewing enchanted Uru metal, and drinking God Blasts filled with universe level lightning storms. But yeah... sigh (continue onward with your dishonest agenda filled with little green men).

Galan007
...If only carver just had Broly at Skyfather-level, lol...

NemeBro
Carver's main argument for any dbz character revolves around asserting their superior combat speed.

And in this instance he may be right tbh.

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Carver's main argument for any dbz character revolves around asserting their superior combat speed.

He may fear that bringing speed into this would take a giant dump on his prior arguments on the subject. Not to mention that in this case Mangog jumped from old Asgard to Earth. How fast was he moving? Inquiring minds want to know. shifty

Originally posted by Galan007
...If only carver just had Broly at Skyfather-level, lol...

Can Broly do that? laughing out loud

NVM, he has no feats to suggest this.

Damborgson
The black marks; dont think that is an indication of being damaged. We've seen that on Z fighters (and enemies) even during moments where we know the showing was meant to show their tanking capabilities. The attack played a huge factor in Brolys death which is the reason tmin Bio Broly, they were able to gather some of his cells after the attack.

You don't think having similar marks to Gohan who just got a vicious beating from Broly is indicative of damage?

Carv he came out of the lava with his shields, at the very least he found it to be unpleasant enough to block.

carver9
You don't think having similar marks to Gohan who just got a vicious beating from Broly is indicative of damage?

Carv he came out of the lava with his shields, at the very least he found it to be unpleasant enough to block.

I can agree with the last part of your statement.

carver9
Sigh, and yet here you are wondering whether or not Broly can survive exposure to the sun's surface, while trying to pretend that Mangog hasn't survived far worse in the past.

I'm guessing that in your mind, that Broly is a Sky Father level threat capable of chewing enchanted Uru metal, and drinking God Blasts filled with universe level lightning storms. But yeah... sigh (continue onward with your dishonest agenda filled with little green men).

He can survive the sun and I never said Mangog couldnt survive the sun. I dont think he is dead. The guy fell in the sun and jumped right back out of it.

Cant think of a skyfather Broly wouldnt wreck. He chewed on an Uru from an alternate reality.. no clue on its durability. I know that Broly crushes space pods with his hands (and those things have crazy durability showings) and toss them out of orbit with ease. He also survived a planet engulfing energy meteor straight to the face and only suffered the wound that Goku gave him. When I say it engulfed planets, it ENGULFED a planet and a severely damaged Broly lived after this attack (at the end of vid)...

RmQgU8e0f88

And he was able to match Goku in speed (and engulfed him in power) and this same Goku was able to grab hundred of aliens, Gohan, Roshi, Trunks, Piccolo and Vegeta within that second before the planet exploded (and they were scattered everywhere) and port them to a space ship. As shown, the planet was basically exploding and he snatched all of them up within that second and moved them to a different location.

This is a non fight.

RealityWarper
We all know that Monaka solos. ^^

Astner
A Broly thread without a .gif or video of the South Galaxy getting destroyed? Not on my watch!

https://imgur.com/ILIF1kj.gif

MrMind
I'd assume the fight go something like this, except much slower

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111306556/5548543-9556845917-2a5x8.gif

carver9
Lol... and it begins. Just want to point out (even though people are going to debate against the showing) that Broly during that scene (possible Galaxy destroying), his power was contained from the device he had on him hindering his power level.

Stoic
He can survive the sun and I never said Mangog couldnt survive the sun. I dont think he is dead. The guy fell in the sun and jumped right back out of it.

Cant think of a skyfather Broly wouldnt wreck. He chewed on an Uru from an alternate reality.. no clue on its durability. I know that Broly crushes space pods with his hands (and those things have crazy durability showings) and toss them out of orbit with ease. He also survived a planet engulfing energy meteor straight to the face and only suffered the wound that Goku gave him. When I say it engulfed planets, it ENGULFED a planet and a severely damaged Broly lived after this attack (at the end of vid)...

RmQgU8e0f88

And he was able to match Goku in speed (and engulfed him in power) and this same Goku was able to grab hundred of aliens, Gohan, Roshi, Trunks, Piccolo and Vegeta within that second before the planet exploded (and they were scattered everywhere) and port them to a space ship. As shown, the planet was basically exploding and he snatched all of them up within that second and moved them to a different location.

This is a non fight.

Broly would do no such thing to a Sky Father.

He fought weaklings, and as I stated before, this depends entirely on power scaling, because comic characters should never be placed in a situation that pits them against Anime/Manga characters due to the large discrepancies that both mediums hold in order to tell their tales.

Power scaling is the most important part in deciding these things. Odin has power yields capable of slagging galaxy wide areas, while Broly struggles to destroy planetary level areas. This is hardly a Sky Father of Odin's standing limit, and yet he feared Mangog's power. It's not as if Mangog is his Kryptonite, or silver bullet like Drax was to Thanos.

Ultimate Mjolnir survived the destruction of another reality, and although the energy to destroy said reality was not quantified, Broly has yet to boast this kind of durability in any of his showings. Not when Mjolnir has survived many attacks like those that the Saiyan's have launched, but going back to durability; Broly would be wiped off of the face of whatever planet he was on if his reality were destroyed.

Mangog as I stated, broke the enchanted weapon with his mouth and survived it's full blast to his intestines. This as I mentioned earlier is far hotter than a star, which appears to be above Broly's physical limits.

You want to discus, or speculate on just how powerful Ultimate Mjolnir was in comparison to Marvel 616's Mjolnir? Well we saw a firsthand account of how War Thor (a bi-product of Ultimate Mjolnir) did against Jane Thor (a bi-product of 616 Mjolnir). War Thor was a High Herald level being that was picked apart by the Sky Father threat of Mangog.

If anything, Broly would have to show his dominance over a similarly powerful High Herald in order for your claims to even begin to be seen as being credible. Gladiator after all can punch a planet apart with his bare hands. If we were to place him up against Mangog... well Marvel has been pretty clear about what weight classes these two belong in, and Mangog is at the very least 2-3 classes above Gladiator.

Classic Mangog would laugh in the heart of a star when we measure just how much his intestines alone withstood. This is a guy that would drink such temperatures like a coffee based on hot much hotter lightning is in comparison to a star's temperature, and yet you still argue as if this were Broly's fight to lose.

Keeping in mind that Mangog is several orders of magnitude above Broly in terms of strength, durability, and power versatility... Broly should last about as long as War Thor, if we were to substitute Broly's speed for War Thor's mystical mallet.

Galan007
Lol... and it begins. Just want to point out (even though people are going to debate against the showing) that Broly during that scene (possible Galaxy destroying), his power was contained from the device he had on him hindering his power level. Broly did NOT destroy a galaxy, carver. Do I really have to cover this with you AGAIN, lol?

NemeBro
Broly would do no such thing to a Sky Father.

He fought weaklings, and as I stated before, this depends entirely on power scaling, because comic characters should never be placed in a situation that pits them against Anime/Manga characters due to the large discrepancies that both mediums hold in order to tell their tales.

Power scaling is the most important part in deciding these things. Odin has power yields capable of slagging galaxy wide areas, while Broly struggles to destroy planetary level areas. This is hardly a Sky Father of Odin's standing limit, and yet he feared Mangog's power. It's not as if Mangog is his Kryptonite, or silver bullet like Drax was to Thanos.

Ultimate Mjolnir survived the destruction of another reality, and although the energy to destroy said reality was not quantified, Broly has yet to boast this kind of durability in any of his showings. Not when Mjolnir has survived many attacks like those that the Saiyan's have launched, but going back to durability; Broly would be wiped off of the face of whatever planet he was on if his reality were destroyed.

Mangog as I stated, broke the enchanted weapon with his mouth and survived it's full blast to his intestines. This as I mentioned earlier is far hotter than a star, which appears to be above Broly's physical limits.

You want to discus, or speculate on just how powerful Ultimate Mjolnir was in comparison to Marvel 616's Mjolnir? Well we saw a firsthand account of how War Thor (a bi-product of Ultimate Mjolnir) did against Jane Thor (a bi-product of 616 Mjolnir). War Thor was a High Herald level being that was picked apart by the Sky Father threat of Mangog.

If anything, Broly would have to show his dominance over a similarly powerful High Herald in order for your claims to even begin to be seen as being credible. Gladiator after all can punch a planet apart with his bare hands. If we were to place him up against Mangog... well Marvel has been pretty clear about what weight classes these two belong in, and Mangog is at the very least 2-3 classes above Gladiator.

Classic Mangog would laugh in the heart of a star when we measure just how much his intestines alone withstood. This is a guy that would drink such temperatures like a coffee based on hot much hotter lightning is in comparison to a star's temperature, and yet you still argue as if this were Broly's fight to lose.

Keeping in mind that Mangog is several orders of magnitude above Broly in terms of strength, durability, and power versatility... Broly should last about as long as War Thor, if we were to substitute Broly's speed for War Thor's mystical mallet. You have to understand that you're talking to someone who is not just of the impression that Broly would stomp Mangog, but that black hair (base) Goku at the time of this film could lay out Superman, Thor, Flash, and Silver Surfer all at once at the same time, or easily kill them all with a single blast.

As far as Mangog leaping from Earth to Asgard, that's probably just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, but it sounds hilarious. I'll take your word for it, as I'm frankly not well-versed on the character. But in general, I don't typically support Thor in threads against DBZ simply because, while he has some speed feats, he is also consistently, pretty much universally from what I can gather, portrayed as slower than guys like Wolverine or Spiderman. I figured a villain of his that's a brick would be in a similar place speed-wise.

Can I get a scan of him leaping planets btw? Sounds ridiculous.

cdtm
You have to understand that you're talking to someone who is not just of the impression that Broly would stomp Mangog, but that black hair (base) Goku at the time of this film could lay out Superman, Thor, Flash, and Silver Surfer all at once at the same time, or easily kill them all with a single blast.

http://images.tcj.com/2011/02/78_GROO.jpg

carver9
You have to understand that you're talking to someone who is not just of the impression that Broly would stomp Mangog, but that black hair (base) Goku at the time of this film could lay out Superman, Thor, Flash, and Silver Surfer all at once at the same time, or easily kill them all with a single blast.

Yep and easily at that.

carver9
Stoic, I'm not reading that.

NemeBro
Stoic, I'm not reading that. Just like you wouldn't battlezone WWH versus Magneto, but triumphantly declared that you would have won had you done so after the BZ was completed and insulted the better man (Damborgson) who decided to rep Hulk.

A real class act. thumb up

Stoic

As far as Mangog leaping from Earth to Asgard, that's probably just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, but it sounds hilarious. I'll take your word for it, as I'm frankly not well-versed on the character. But in general, I don't typically support Thor in threads against DBZ simply because, while he has some speed feats, he is also consistently, pretty much universally from what I can gather, portrayed as slower than guys like Wolverine or Spiderman. I figured a villain of his that's a brick would be in a similar place speed-wise.

Which is kind of the reason why I said that in order to come as close to the correct answer as we could, we would have to severely power scale the crap out of this.

Stoic
Stoic, I'm not reading that.

Then remain in silent ignorance.

Stoic
Just like you wouldn't battlezone WWH versus Magneto, but triumphantly declared that you would have won had you done so after the BZ was completed and insulted the better man (Damborgson) who decided to rep Hulk.

I don't actually have the scans, but you could google Free comic books to read online. Those words exactly, and you can read the entire conflict to see for yourself. Sorry about the scan though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But in general, I don't typically support Thor in threads against DBZ simply because, while he has some speed feats, he is also consistently, pretty much universally from what I can gather, portrayed as slower than guys like Wolverine or Spiderman. I figured a villain of his that's a brick would be in a similar place speed-wise.

Mangog leaping interplanetary distances:
https://s22.postimg.cc/y7hlof66l/Mangog_Leaping.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/h6ypfqdpp/Mangog_Leaping2.jpg

Mangog gets thrown into the Sun (From beyond the moon at the very least) by Jane and instantly leaps back with some RIDICULOUS accuracy and speed (Waaaay past FTL):
https://s22.postimg.cc/yk8zuk6fx/Jane_Thor.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/4fkj9792l/Jane_Thor2.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/x57f5vfnh/RCO014.jpg

I just noticed he f*cking dive-bombed the shit out of Jane and she was unharmed. Pretty ridiculous.

Thor leaps from the Sun to the moon:
https://s22.postimg.cc/c8b716mrh/RCO020.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/tycvm8825/RCO021.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/pcgrdvu8t/RCO022.jpg

The fact that neither of them can fly, the strength it would take to cover such distances so instantaneously (The Sun's gravitational pull if you want to consider that) is pretty ridiculous.

Aaron had Thor back in his first arc, fighting distances that traversed light years. He had Jane Thor catch a bullet out of the air casually. Her and Odin were punching each other across the Solar System like it was pool. He also penned probably Thor's greatest intricate speed feat by far: Simultaneous brain surgery on dozens of patients:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11118/111184849/5726398-9.jpg
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184849/5726399-11.jpg
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5726194-23e123.jpg
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184849/5726407-14.jpg

I think his take on Thor's speed is a bit more updated. I also like the little touch that she didn't need a microscope. One of the cool touches he picked up from the classics is that Thor not only hears prayers across interstellar distances, he also has massively enhanced senses.

Too bad the book sucks so much lol.

carver9
Just like you wouldn't battlezone WWH versus Magneto, but triumphantly declared that you would have won had you done so after the BZ was completed and insulted the better man (Damborgson) who decided to rep Hulk.

What in the world. What does this have to do with me not wanting to read a bible long paragraph? Are you ok?

NemeBro
I'm fine man. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog leaping interplanetary distances:
https://s22.postimg.cc/y7hlof66l/Mangog_Leaping.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/h6ypfqdpp/Mangog_Leaping2.jpg

Mangog gets thrown into the Sun (From beyond the moon at the very least) by Jane and instantly leaps back with some RIDICULOUS accuracy and speed (Waaaay past FTL):
https://s22.postimg.cc/yk8zuk6fx/Jane_Thor.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/4fkj9792l/Jane_Thor2.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/x57f5vfnh/RCO014.jpg

I just noticed he f*cking dive-bombed the shit out of Jane and she was unharmed. Pretty ridiculous.

Thor leaps from the Sun to the moon:
https://s22.postimg.cc/c8b716mrh/RCO020.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/tycvm8825/RCO021.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/pcgrdvu8t/RCO022.jpg

The fact that neither of them can fly, the strength it would take to cover such distances so instantaneously (The Sun's gravitational pull if you want to consider that) is pretty ridiculous.

Aaron had Thor back in his first arc, fighting distances that traversed light years. He had Jane Thor catch a bullet out of the air casually. Her and Odin were punching each other across the Solar System like it was pool. He also penned probably Thor's greatest intricate speed feat by far: Simultaneous brain surgery on dozens of patients:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11118/111184849/5726398-9.jpg
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184849/5726399-11.jpg
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5726194-23e123.jpg
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184849/5726407-14.jpg

I think his take on Thor's speed is a bit more updated. I also like the little touch that she didn't need a microscope. One of the cool touches he picked up from the classics is that Thor not only hears prayers across interstellar distances, he also has massively enhanced senses.

Too bad the book sucks so much lol. LOL, I love this big dude leaping from planet to planet like a cosmic Super Mario. laughing out loud

According to the artist's impression of the planets/asteroids in the second scan it seems the two he lept from were destroyed near-simultaneously. I don't think I can get a read on how far apart they were or even the size of the bodies though.

Yeah I'm aware of Thor, Thor, and Thor's fight with Gorr that had all showing notable speed during their fight, it's one of the feats I was thinking of when I said he has some speed feats. Another is when fighting Surtur under Simonson I think where he is Speedy Gonzalesing the fire giant while boasting he is as fast as the lightning he wields, which in my mind should put him at a level of speed where he shouldn't be getting blitzed by low metas, at least IMO.

The surgery feat is pretty rad, the casual precision super speed is reminiscent of a Superman or Flash feat. thumb up

Yeah, I've heard. Be level with me: is there a single good Thor story since the God Bomb story with Gorr? Because the impression I've gotten from Thor fans of Thor's recent history is not a good one.

Anyways, who do you think wins the thread lad, if you have an opinion?

cdtm
You wouldn't bz a character yet brag you'd win, Carver? For shame. puke

celeyhyga17

Mango has shown some speed even before his leaping planetary distances at ftl. Mango is a pretty fast fruit.

Advanced alien tech(The Recorder) couldn't keep up the count on his punches.
http://i.imgur.com/o2qone5m.jpg

While fighting Thor he burrows underground to Asgard, and Thor had to fly just to catch up.
http://i.imgur.com/yiNpOSbm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/sMwCMW1m.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/mxbVxAfm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/CPThJc4m.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/LoLkTVdm.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mango

https://www.julieandrieu.com/518-book_product_image_size_default/mangue.jpg

Mango gets one-shotted.

RealityWarper
https://www.julieandrieu.com/518-book_product_image_size_default/mangue.jpg

Mango gets one-shotted.

MANGO NUMBER FIVE ! > _ <

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.