X-men FanFic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Feel free to post reviews and commnets - but don't flame, my Muse is fragile!

genral zink
Fragile Muse?

Well, post the story.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix
2nd chapter is unfinished as yet... do you even want it?

Phoenix
Btw, all of the above is ONE chapter...

Phoenix
Someone review?

Ushgarak
It's good. Jumps around a lot early on but it is good!

Only thing is, from what I know of Logan he would actually HAVE to be beaten by something before he backed out of a fight, doubly so a fight to save a girl. He would have had a crack at that Snake guy. he's pretty hard, after alL!

Phoenix
It jumps cos I kinda go for the visual effect... I could never make a movie, so I try and interpret it in words... I fail, which is why my siggy quote so is me!

yerssot
finally read it too, hey, I do keep my promises stick out tongue

I'm not good at X-men, but I liked it smile

BlackScorpion
Nice story, I must say I'm curious about the second chapter and (you might guess it) I'm still hoping for Gambit to show up in the story. Of the record, well written. I myself write little stories too (place them in Elfwood), but I don't get the hang of the story-language, you do.

Phoenix
Post 'em Scorpy!! 2nd chappie is incomplete, and I'm open to ideas of how to progress! I will def have to work Gambit in - I know how muchly you are obsessive about him! If he's in the next movie, you might get your plushie after all...

BlackScorpion
*cheers and runs around like a crazy chicken without a head*

Phoenix
*rolls around on the floor laughing*

Captain REX
Very good Phoenix. Very good indeed. smile

Phoenix
Chapter One redone, chapter two new! posting... NOW!

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix
and thats the end of that chapter! (thats a quote from the simpsons!)

What d'ya think? What needs changin? and scorpy, do you want gambit to be adult or teen?

yerssot
I like the jumping part smile just like a movie wink

again, I don't know much about x-men, but I certainly don't hate this story at all smile

BlackScorpion
Adult ofcourse, how else can the charming cajun take away my heart?

Kes
lol big grin very cool! I want more!!!! I need more!!!! wheres the rest?! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

yerssot
think that pretty much says it phoe smile

Phoenix
YAY! Chapter 3 is in progress - v. v. visual, so hard to put in words, so you'll have to bear with it!

Are there any criticisms? as long as they're constructive, I will welcome them!

Kes
WANT 3 NOW! I hate reading WIP! stick out tongue
Must write faster! Oh wanna see Storm kick but with cool attitude and lots of lightining! stick out tongue

MaverickIce
Me...Confused...Like it, no love it but need plot in layman term.I'm kinda lost

Phoenix
thank oo, peeples. i would appreciate some constructive criticism tho - how can i make it better?

Kes
Post the rest?huh stick out tongue

Phoenix
well, here is chapter three, specially for Kes. its not very good, cos I tried to write a... well, I wont spoil it, I'll make comments AFTER I've posted it!

Phoenix

Phoenix
its short, and pretty pants. Its full of visual, that I just couldn't communicate in words. I hate it, but cant make it better. anyone have any comments?

Phoenix
ok, reposting from the beginning, cos I've changed bits... again!

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix
so, what d'ya think?

yerssot
why is everyone good at writing??

Phoenix
*hugs yerss*

you're great at writing!

yerssot
sure stick out tongue
*pats phoe on the head*

you should post more smile

Phoenix
blergh. writers block

yerssot
again? can't you get rid of it?

Kes
big grin Thanks

lol Its good. But where's the rest *walks back and fourth impatiently*
And where's Storm?confused
I'm very demanding stick out tongue

yerssot
we noticed! I'm already glad phoe explained who scott is stick out tongue

airangel429
PHOE YOU SHOULD WRITE WITH BOPRECRUIT16

Phoenix
Ok, so I've made changes AGAIN, so I'm reposting...

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

MaverickIce
Wow, I'm really enjoying this.... I agree on the needs of character developing, and I'm not Southern so I dunno.

Overall 8.5/10

Ushgarak
Well... I think the narrative in the first half still jumps around too much. Too many perspectives in too short a time.

I don't like the melodrama of the main character, but that's probably because I have never cared much for the teenage angst vibe.

The second half is better as far as I am concerned and I do not care a jot that not much happens in the last chapter- if anything that improves a story that was RACING along at a pretty extended pace!

As for character development... one has to be careful with an all-conquering villain... Magneto is a great bad guy because of his brains and plkanning rather thasn his ability to be able to take on everyone at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.