Tenebrae's Updated Power: A Comprehensive Chronological Analysis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Feel free to read and tell me what you think:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/sithrevenant/blog/tenebraes-updated-power-a-comprehensive-chronologi/134485/

The.D0minator
star wars essays in 2018 http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/3w2MWDX.png

The.D0minator
my mans even tagged me on CV http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rsz_tqharym.png

AncientPower
Given that much of the contents are new, either in updates of SWTOR or new scalings/discoveries.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Good thread. There are a few absurdly impressive feats and lines of scaling from KOTFE and KOTET that are missing though, namely involving Vaylin.

AncientPower
Those, however, are already rather well-known. Though you could make a thread highlighting them.

Freedon Nadd
Except the Nihilus part, it seems very well presented.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Those, however, are already rather well-known. Though you could make a thread highlighting them.

It potentially helps to emphasize the gap between Spirit Valkorion and Physical Valkorion.

> Chained Vaylin overpowers Spirit Valkorion's time stop (and yes, this scene essentially confirms it's either time stop or mass stasis), Valkorion only being able to defeat her via conditioning.

> Chained Vaylin is stated to grow exponentially more powerful as time passes by Valkorion himself, Vaylin unchains herself to grow even more explosively in power. By this point, Vaylin should be far, far more powerful than Spirit Valkorion.

> Valkorion consumes Vaylin's spirit, feeding on her power and using her as a puppet against the Outlander.

> The Outlander uses the holocron to sway Vaylin from Valkorion's hold, freeing and presumably un-consuming Vaylin's spirit. At this point, it's just Spirit Valkorion vs. Spirit Outlander/Vaylin/Arcann, who the Emperor handily defeats.

So essentially, in this chain:

Peak Outlander > Unchained Vaylin >> Chained KOTET Chapter 3 Vaylin > Spirit Valkorion >> Spirit Vaylin/Arcann/Outlander

However, if we were to extrapolate their spirit fight to how a battle would go in the physical realm, at least in terms of pure power, it would look like:

Peak Valkorion >> Outlander/Vaylin/Arcann >> Outlander > Vaylin >> Chained Chapter 3 Vaylin > Spirit Valkorion >> Spirit Vaylin/Arcann/Outlander

You could also make a case that a few KOTET characters scale (vastly?) above the Vitiate that ended all life on Ziost. Or even Nihilus, if you really feel like it.

Freedon Nadd
You too? laughing out loud

Nihilus>Vitiate.

Haschwalth
Eh, skillz a flaw with that last part is, the outlander seemed to have control of his body, as he stated "my mind my rules"

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, but prior to the Outlander realizing that, they were being handily bested by Valkorion.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, but prior to the Outlander realizing that, they were being handily bested by Valkorion.

Yeah, no he got his body back, once he turned back into himself. Thus his power.

S_W_LeGenD
Nice. thumb up

victreebelvictr
wow, you two love vitiate, i admire that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.