Glass (2019)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
95ghQs5AmNk

Looks proper good! Can't wait!

StiltmanFTW
This looks f*cking awesome thumb up

Patient_Leech
Not sure what to think.

But it seems like an attempt for him to try to get in on this shared universe silliness. Which is fine, I guess, just so long as the movie is good. Split was surprisingly good, but it had a simpler, streamlined premise.

BruceSkywalker
this looks f^cking freaktastic...

NemeBro
Unbreakable is one of my favorite films, so I have high hopes for this. Still need to see Split. Heard it's good.

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
Unbreakable is one of my favorite films, so I have high hopes for this. Still need to see Split. Heard it's good.

Split is utterly fantastic. Almost as good as your fellatio skills.

carthage
Killer cast

riv6672

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
Split is utterly fantastic. Almost as good as your fellatio skills. This trailer motivated me to watch it tonight. It was really good. thumb up

Flyattractor
Ok.... This I Want To SEE!

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112
Looks great. Split is awesome. Beast better **** him up.

DarthPlaguis12
It be cool if they re released Unbreakable

DarthPlaguis12
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ztHi9ejp4

Trailer 2

Impediment
Looks f*cking deadly! This is day one for me.

Robtard
One of the films I'm most looking forward to next year.

Unbreakable and Split are the best M. Night has produced and great films in their own right.

NemeBro
Looks fantastic. First two films were great, hoping M. Night can capture that lightning in a bottle for a third time. thumb up

BackFire
Nice to see M. Night becoming relevant again. Still a big fan of Unbreakable and Signs. Split was very solid as well.

riv6672
^^^agreed on all counts.
M. Night seemed to have lost his way for a while, but i think he learned from it.
Notice how stealthily he put this shared universe together? He got us to like it w.out attaching the stigma of his tarnished rep.

Galan007
Looks like Elijah is still fangirling over David, and arranging a fight between he and the Beast is just another way for Elijah to test the limits of David's potential. Basically a "whose mind over matter is superior?" kind of scenario. I dig it.

Shyamalan also seems to be going a bit more 'meta' with their abilities -- the Beast can be seen flipping over a damn police cruiser, and David easily busts down a steel prison door, for example.

All in all, I'm hyped for this. thumb up

DarthPlaguis12
Wonder what the twist will be in this.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Looks fantastic. First two films were great, hoping M. Night can capture that lightning in a bottle for a third time. thumb up

That's the thing about M. Night, he can deliver greatest or a turd in equal measures.

Personally, I'm very optimistic about this, even if it's not as good as Unbreakable or Split; which I'm expecting, I still think this is going to be solid.

steverules_2

Robtard

BruceSkywalker

riv6672

steverules_2

DarthPlaguis12
They put too much in the second trailer...just dumb

Robtard

steverules_2
Guess I could always read the summary on Wikipedia

Galan007
New trailer is up:

TqB-gBBXZIw

Flyattractor
I really need to get off my butt and watch Split before this comes out.

riv6672
Yeah you do...!

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I really need to get off my butt and watch Split before this comes out.

You mean get ON your butt? confused

Yeah, Split is good.

Robtard
Originally posted by Galan007
New trailer is up:

TqB-gBBXZIw

Looks even more dope than before. Can't wait. Seems M. Night might be back to delivering wins in successive order.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You mean get ON your butt? confused

Yeah, Split is good.

But I was wanting to sit on YOUR BUTT!

It so big soft and comfy!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.