Public funded adoption centers can now discriminate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/rule-making-legal-ban-gays-lesbians-adopting-passes-house-committee/#.W1DYZqW6nSN.facebook

Surtur
Yes, and? Why do you care? Cuz it's publicly funded?

I can't take whining over it seriously because leftists don't whine over college campuses that shut down speech being publicly funded. Schools that practice affirmative action also get public funds. So meh, who gives a shit?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't take whining over it seriously because leftists don't whine over college campuses that shut down speech being publicly funded.Deflection.

Another deflection.

If you don't care, then why are you commenting.

Surtur
So is giving public funding to places that discriminate wrong all across the board? Or just for certain things?

Time to choose. I'll get on board with you if you that is the route you are going.

But see I know it isn't the route. So yeah.

Surtur
As for why I am commenting. All you did was post a link. No argument about if it's right or wrong.

So my comment is: I do not care that this is being done. That is not a deflection, but just my opinion.

And I explained the reasons why I give two shits that this is being done. I assume your topic was meant to give an opinion on this.

So to conclude: this doesn't bother me. Why doesn't it bother me? The rampant hypocrisy of people like you. Have a nice day.

Rockydonovang
Surt, it's not healthy to base your beliefs on my beliefs. Though if you insist, i don't support affirmative action or shutting down campus speakers(in publicly funded institutions). But feel free to keep shooting yourself in the foot:

Gotta earn that disability check.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Surt, it's not healthy to base your beliefs on my beliefs. Though if you insist, i don't support affirmative action or shutting down campus speakers(in publicly funded institutions). But feel free to keep shooting yourself in the foot:

Gotta earn that disability check.

Lol but I wasn't basing any belief on your belief kiddo. I have my beliefs regardless of you. I just can't be bothered to give much of a shit unless you're going to be consistent.

I don't believe adoption agencies should discriminate. But I don't feel like making a huge stink about it, given the other places that get public funding and discriminate and nobody says a damn word and some even applaud it.

Beniboybling

Surtur
I disagree with them, but I can't muster up many shits to give. You can blame that on Republicans, but more it's because of just how everybody behaves.

I disagree with them, but I can't muster up many shits to give atm. You can blame that on Republicans, but more it's because of just how everybody behaves.

Beniboybling
Uhuh, weird how you managed to muster up a great many shits in getting defensive on this issue however. Almost telling.

Surtur
I guess we have different opinions of what "many shits" means. I don't think posts that take 30 seconds or less to put up are vast investments in a subject.

Beniboybling
https://media2.giphy.com/media/DFNd1yVyRjmF2/giphy.gif

Surtur
It had to take you at least several seconds to find the meme and then post it.

Beni I didn't know you were so passionate about adoption centers.

Beniboybling

Surtur

Scribble

I can't take whining over it seriously because leftists don't whine over college campuses that shut down speech being publicly funded. Schools that practice affirmative action also get public funds. So meh, who gives a shit? Any wrong is a wrong. Many on the libertarian right would disagree with this, too, especially for the useless 'religious reasons' excuse

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
Any wrong is a wrong. Many on the libertarian right would disagree with this, too, especially for the useless 'religious reasons' excuse

True. I don't want this done. We need to stop doing it.

Beniboybling

I can't take whining over it seriously because leftists don't whine over college campuses that shut down speech being publicly funded. Schools that practice affirmative action also get public funds. So meh, who gives a shit? Originally posted by Surtur
So much passion and investment in this post. agreed, your new response is much better

Robtard
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/rule-making-legal-ban-gays-lesbians-adopting-passes-house-committee/#.W1DYZqW6nSN.facebook

"Republicans vote to make it legal nationwide to ban gays & lesbians from adopting"

That's some quality #MAGA right there. Those surplus orphans are obviously better in state run orphanages than in the home of two loving parents or something.

Surtur
aaand there we go.

Robtard
aaand there we go. What are you complaining over now?

Surtur
Nothing, just enjoying your posts eat

Rockydonovang
Bump

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/07...qW6nSN.facebook

Emperordmb
I reject this by the same principles I reject diversity quotas and affirmative action in public universities. I don't particularly believe in anti-discrimination laws for the private sector, but for anything publicly funded it's a complete violation of principle.

dadudemon

So is giving public funding to places that discriminate wrong all across the board? Or just for certain things?

Tell me where I'm supposed to be outraged.

Surt, it's not healthy to base your beliefs on my beliefs. Though if you insist, i don't support affirmative action or shutting down campus speakers(in publicly funded institutions).

Nice. So we don't really disagree on things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.