The Titan Seven Vs Hela on Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
The seven heroes who faced Thanos on Titan face off against Hela on Asgard.

Ironman
Dr. Strange (will not use time gem here either)
Spider-Man
Mantis
Starlord
Draxx
Nebula

Vs Hela

They're allowed the same time to prep to form a strategy against Hela as they did for Thanos. Fite!!1!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Robtard

Ironman
Spider-Man
Mantis
Starlord
Draxx
Nebula

Vs Hela

They're allowed the same time to prep to form a strategy against Hela as they did for Thanos. Fite!!1!

They all die...

They have no way to put her down or stop her as brute force isn't the answer (Thor realized that as his strongest Lightning Bolt didn't stop her)...

Inaddition, Hela attacks are much more lethal than what Thanos used against them on Titan; most of the heroes get one shotted here...

Finally, the one way to stop her (destroy Asgard) is not common knowledge, so they are doomed in the long run no matter what strategy they employ...

Surtur
This is essentially Strange vs Hela. And that probably won't end well for Strange.

wakkawakkawakka
Nobody save for Dr.Strange can really do anything, though Hela doesn't really have a defense against bfr via the mirror dimension.

steverules_2

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Nobody save for Dr.Strange can really do anything, though Hela doesn't really have a defense against bfr via the mirror dimension.

Hela was imprisoned in another dimension and was only held there by Odin wasn't she?

And as soon as Odin was dead, she was able to free herself, so she is capable of dimensional travel...

I don't see how the mirror dimension could hold her as a result...

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

steverules_2
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
1, that's not on character for Strange to do...

2, she may be durable enough to withstand it, after all she was stabbed through by an Asgardian warrior and it was nothing and she took Thors best lightning bolt and kept coming...

It took with Twilight to defeat her...

1. Probably not but I think out of character actions take place in these threads

2. Being stabbed and taking a lightning bolt are one thing but having her head removed? Can she regrow a head?

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
1. Probably not but I think out of character actions take place in these threads

2. Being stabbed and taking a lightning bolt are one thing but having her head removed? Can she regrow a head?

Problem is we've actually never seen portals used offensively like that. The one time it happened was by accident. We don't know if Strange can actually use the portals in that proposed manner.

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder

Yeah, people propose characters do things that are out of character all the time so that there favorite in a fight can win, but that still doesn't change the characters innate inclinations in a fight...

So you know just as well as I do that Strange wont do that in a fight, so debating its effectiveness is a waste of time...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Problem is we've actually never seen portals used offensively like that. The one time it happened was by accident. We don't know if Strange can actually use the portals in that proposed manner.

100% Agreed...

Josh_Alexander
Great thread. Hela on Asgard is unstoppable.

Robtard
Some disagree that Hela is unstoppable on Asgard, so I wanted to see where this went.

quanchi112
How does Strange solo? One portal, kid. Just like one word is usually all it takes to end your trolling. Context.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Ironman
Spider-Man
Mantis
Starlord
Draxx
Nebula

Vs Hela

Rob, is BFR allowed?

Robtard
BFR is how wussysoymilkbois win, the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy and most certainly the Master of the Mystic Arts is not a wussysoymilkboi

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

steverules_2
The one time it happened was by accident.

When did it happen by accident? Was it in the film?

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
According to the OP, BFR is not allowed in this fight...

With that established, I see the heroes having no way to defeat her, while Hela (and she has shown herself to extremely accurate with her swords) will be one shotting heroes one after another...

Hela wins 10/10 with ease...

Josh_Alexander
According to the OP, BFR is not allowed in this fight...

With that established, I see the heroes having no way to defeat her, while Hela (and she has shown herself to extremely accurate with her swords) will be one shotting heroes one after another...

Hela wins 10/10 with ease...

Quanchi is just trolling like when he said Maw an defeat Apoc. A real troll the guy.

quanchi112

quanchi112

FrothByte
When did it happen by accident? Was it in the film?

When Cull Obsidian's hand was cut.

TheLordofMurder
BFR is how wussysoymilkbois win, the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy and most certainly the Master of the Mystic Arts is not a wussysoymilkboi

This, which is from the Thread Starter, seems to indicate that no one here can use BFR to win...

Ergo, BFR is not allowed...

Thus, the heroes all die 10/10....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Quanchi is just trolling like when he said Maw an defeat Apoc. A real troll the guy.

thumb up

quanchi112

quanchi112
thumb up Maw won just move on, loser.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maw won just move on, loser.

The moment you rejected the BZ maw lost along with you. Loser and a coward

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
Maw won just move on, loser.

Maw lost 20-4...

The evidence spoke...

The people listened...

Apoc won...

Game over...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder

FrothByte
Even if BFR was allowed, is that really how you want your team to win? By basically avoiding the fight? That's like the most pathetic way to win.

quanchi112

quanchi112

quanchi112
Even if BFR was allowed, is that really how you want your team to win? By basically avoiding the fight? That's like the most pathetic way to win. Winning is winning. They have to engage her to beat her. Strange uses his magic for the win. I guess Odin was a coward by your silly logic. Strange solos. You do know your time is coming here soon with regards to Asgard. Thanos is coming.

quanchi112

FrothByte
Winning is winning. They have to engage her to beat her. Strange uses his magic for the win. I guess Odin was a coward by your silly logic. Strange solos. You do know your time is coming here soon with regards to Asgard. Thanos is coming.

Strange takes a second or two to create portals and the mirror dimension. Hela takes a fraction of a second to barrage them with a host of spikes.

quanchi112
Strange takes a second or two to create portals and the mirror dimension. Hela takes a fraction of a second to barrage them with a host of spikes. What about the rest of the other guys? Do they just sit around picking their noses? What about mantis? What about iron man? Drax? Nebula? Did she take care of Valkyrie and Thor with a barrage of projectiles?

FrothByte
What about the rest of the other guys? Do they just sit around picking their noses? What about mantis? What about iron man? Drax? Nebula? Did she take care of Valkyrie and Thor with a barrage of projectiles?

What about them? They get included in the same barrage of spikes as Strange which kills everyone except IM.

quanchi112

Robtard
What about them? They get included in the same barrage of spikes as Strange which kills everyone except IM.

Why wouldn't Hela's spikes and blades kill IM? They pierced Asgardian armor and Asgardian flesh as if it were butter.

TheLordofMurder
Why wouldn't Hela's spikes and blades kill IM? They pierced Asgardian armor and Asgardian flesh as if it were butter.

Agreed...

Tony gets gutted just like the rest do against Hela...

FrothByte

Good point. IM dies.

quanchi112

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hela is pretty unstoppable. They'd lose.

quanchi112
Odin stopped her, Surtur stopped her.

Mantis can put her to sleep and Strange can send her away via a portal. Mantis put Ego to sleep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stopped her, Surtur stopped her.

Mantis can put her to sleep and Strange can send her away via a portal. Mantis put Ego to sleep.

Surtur is a 4500 tall fire creature who is immune to physical attacks and he stabbed with his giant sword attack that destroyed a planet....

Odin stopped her when he was at peak. That same Odin beat full power Surtur and left him as a crippled wreck half a million years ago. Surtur and Odin at their peaks are by far the most powerful Marvel characters aside from Thanos with IG and Dormammu. Entirely different tier of characters that bear no relevance to this team.

Mantis has to get close to do that. Hela is a lot more dangerous than Thanos up close because she can omni-directional spam her weapons on a whim that doesn't rely on making a closed fist with an external object that can be removed. Strange's BFR is a possibility but also not a sure thing because Hela has to some degree the ability to teleport herself.

FrothByte

Josh_Alexander
Are you saying that the Titan team is as tough as Thor?

They are way tougher than Thor! But Hela is just way tougher than Thor lol.

FrothByte
They are way tougher than Thor! But Hela is just way tougher than Thor lol.

So you're saying that these guys all have better durability than Thor?

Ironman
Dr. Strange
Spider-Man
Mantis
Starlord
Draxx
Nebula

Josh_Alexander
So you're saying that these guys all have better durability than Thor?

Ironman
Dr. Strange
Spider-Man
Mantis
Starlord
Draxx
Nebula

All together they would demolish Ragnarok Thor.

NemeBro
Thor could easily one-shot everyone on that team but Strange and maybe Ironman lol. At once.

FrothByte

I'm not talking about the team fighting Thor. I'm talking about Thor being tougher (greater durability) than anyone on that team.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor could easily one-shot everyone on that team but Strange and maybe Ironman lol. At once.

Reason why I said altogether. Not Iron Spider.

Josh_Alexander
I'm not talking about the team fighting Thor. I'm talking about Thor being tougher (greater durability) than anyone on that team.

I dont see Thor having more durability than Mk 50 suit.

But I agree Hela winning.

Robtard

Strange has a chance if he uses the Time stone right away, otherwise Thor would wreck them in time.

Josh_Alexander
Strange has a chance if he uses the Time stone right away, otherwise Thor would wreck them in time.

There is nothing Ragnarok Thor can do against the combine forces of Iron Man, Strange, and the rest!

Even without the stone!

They outsmart him, outpower him, and outmaneuver him!

Hela wins this just because she is way more powerful than Thor.

Silent Master
5w586B67zfE

Robtard
There is nothing Ragnarok Thor can do against the combine forces of Iron Man, Strange, and the rest!

Even without the stone!

You should probably rewatch Thor: Ragnarok again then

Josh_Alexander
You should probably rewatch Thor: Ragnarok again then

Should I take that as if you haven't watch Infinity War?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
5w586B67zfE

Well, I can see the MK 50 getting 10,000% charge laughing out loud

FrothByte

Even without the stone!

Meh. A lightning barrage like the one Thor used on the bifrost would pretty much kill everyone in the team other than IM and Strange... maybe Ironspider. After that, then what? Outside of BFR those 3 don't really have the means to take Thor out. If they keep their distance they'll just get spammed with lightning. If they try to go for melee, Thor is tougher than any of them, is a better fighter, is stronger, and can create lightning swords. They can't even use Mantis to put Thor to sleep since he now has his lightning coat that attacks opponents that get near him.

Josh_Alexander
Meh. A lightning barrage like the one Thor used on the bifrost would pretty much kill everyone in the team other than IM and Strange... maybe Ironspider. After that, then what? Outside of BFR those 3 don't really have the means to take Thor out. If they keep their distance they'll just get spammed with lightning. If they try to go for melee, Thor is tougher than any of them, is a better fighter, is stronger, and can create lightning swords. They can't even use Mantis to put Thor to sleep since he now has his lightning coat that attacks opponents that get near him.

An Infinity Gauntlet Thanos had trouble facing the team, I certainly don't expect Ragnarok Thor to win son!

Ofcourse, Thanos was surprised but still.

FrothByte
An Infinity Gauntlet Thanos had trouble facing the team, I certainly don't expect Ragnarok Thor to win son!

Ofcourse, Thanos was surprised but still.

So tell me how exactly the team is taking out Thor.

Josh_Alexander
So tell me how exactly the team is taking out Thor.

The same way they took out Thanos.

By outpowering him, outsmarting him and outmaneuvering him!

And don't forget Thanos is stronger and more durable than Thor.

Silent Master
Well, I can see the MK 50 getting 10,000% charge laughing out loud

Prove that the suit can handle a 10,000% charge.

Josh_Alexander
Prove that the suit can handle a 10,000% charge.

MK 6 suit could handle a 400% charge. And that is because Thor stopped lightning laughing out loud

Robtard

As noted, Thor has lighting snapping off his body when in Thundergod Mode, Mantis will die or at least be knocked away the second she gets too close, so trying to put Thor to sleep won't work.

What's your next tactic?

Adam Grimes
Why are you guys debating Thor...?

Josh_Alexander
As noted, Thor has lighting snapping off his body when in Thundergod Mode, Mantis will die or at least be knocked away the second she gets too close, so trying to put Thor to sleep won't work.

What's your next tactic?

You do realize Thor can't stay lightning mode forever right?

He does drain out eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv83ZzB7hqU

2:34.

Thor is actually tired after the massive amounts of energies released against Hela and his hordes.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why are you guys debating Thor...?

True. Perhaps a thread should be created.

Silent Master
MK 6 suit could handle a 400% charge. And that is because Thor stopped lightning laughing out loud

That's nice, now prove that his IW suit can handle a 10,000% charge.

Josh_Alexander
That's nice, now prove that his IW suit can handle a 10,000% charge.

Mk. 50 could handle a what? a 100K ton asteroid, blasts from the Power Gem, fire.

Not to forget it is 42 models more advanced than the Mk. 6.

It can certainly handle 10,000% charge.

Silent Master
Mk. 50 could handle a what? a 100K ton asteroid, blasts from the Power Gem, fire.

Not to forget it is 42 models more advanced than the Mk. 6.

It can certainly handle 10,000% charge.

That's your opinion, not proof.

Try again.

Josh_Alexander

Try again.

Proof MK. 50 can't then! Cause it's hell as durable.

If you want to limit it's durability it falls on you to do so son!

Silent Master
Proof MK. 50 can't then! Cause it's hell as durable.

If you want to limit it's durability it falls on you to do so son!

You made the claim, that means the burden is on you.

Josh_Alexander
You made the claim, that means the burden is on you.

Mk. 50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mk 6.

Mk. 60 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 400%

Easy equation that proves my theory. Considering that Power Stone's energy >>>>>>>>>>> Thor's Lighting then it's pretty logical.

Silent Master
Mk. 50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mk 6.

Mk. 60 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 400%

Easy equation that proves my theory. Considering that Power Stone's energy >>>>>>>>>>> Thor's Lighting then it's pretty logical.

Josh_Alexander

It's not proof unless you have watched the movies where it MK. 50 has shown to be massively superior to it's predecessors.

Silent Master
It's not proof unless you have watched the movies where it MK. 50 has shown to be massively superior to it's predecessors.

Your opinion isn't proof.

Josh_Alexander
Your opinion isn't proof.

Are you saying that the MK 50 suit isn't massively superior to the MK 6 suit?

Silent Master
Are you saying that the MK 50 suit isn't massively superior to the MK 6 suit?

I'm saying that you haven't proven that it can handle a 10,000% charge.

Robtard
You do realize Thor can't stay lightning mode forever right?

He does drain out eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv83ZzB7hqU

2:34.

Thor is actually tired after the massive amounts of energies released against Hela and his hordes.

It's a good thing that seven opponents are far fewer than the "hordes" he took on Asgard.

Josh_Alexander
It's a good thing that seven opponents are far fewer than the "hordes" he took on Asgard.

It's also good that the 7 are actually not dummies.

FrothByte

So you mean by ganging up on Thor and holding him down while Mantis puts him to sleep? Because they'll all simply get fried if they try that move.

Adam Grimes
True. Perhaps a thread should be created. Go ahead.

Josh_Alexander
So you mean by ganging up on Thor and holding him down while Mantis puts him to sleep? Because they'll all simply get fried if they try that move.

IM is immune to Thor's Lightning. Iron Spider should be too. They can hold him.

Strange's strings are magical, they don't conduct electricity.

In other words Thor can be handled!

Furthermore, as I already cleaim, Thor can't remain God-Mode forever. He drains out.

FrothByte

Furthermore, as I already cleaim, Thor can't remain God-Mode forever. He drains out.

No, IM is not immune to his lightning, he's simply resistant. You can see the damage his suit sustained during their fight in Avengers after a single lightning bolt, and Thor wasn't even in thundergod mode yet. Also, prove that he drains out as quickly as you assume. In the clip you posted, Thor stopped lightning zapping opponents because his opponents were all dead, not because he was drained. He then fought Hela again and started hitting her projectiles with lightning again.

Robtard
It's also good that the 7 are actually not dummies.

So they're going to out-think lighting spamming all around them?

Draxx BTW is a dummy, he's lovable, but not too smart. Starlord's also the reason why the plan failed, seems he's no genius. Mantis is a nitwit.

Josh_Alexander
So they're going to out-think lighting spamming all around them?

Draxx BTW is a dummy, he's lovable, but not too smart. Starlord's also the reason why the plan failed, seems he's no genius. Mantis is a nitwit.

No, they won't stay standing to receive the lightning.

Would Draxx die to lightning though? Either way, Draxx isn't needed to handle the business.

The plan failed because Star Lord got emotional, something that won't happen here.

Silent Master

Prove that Iron-man is immune to Thor's lightning.

Josh_Alexander
No, IM is not immune to his lightning, he's simply resistant. You can see the damage his suit sustained during their fight in Avengers after a single lightning bolt, and Thor wasn't even in thundergod mode yet. Also, prove that he drains out as quickly as you assume. In the clip you posted, Thor stopped lightning zapping opponents because his opponents were all dead, not because he was drained. He then fought Hela again and started hitting her projectiles with lightning again.

The suit wasn't damage. It was fully functional. And again, MK 50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mk. 6

Didn't you heard Thor's breathing heavily? Clearly he was tired. Yes, he went God-Mode again against Hela, but he wasn't as charged as when he first when God-mode. Furthermore, Thor was clearly fighting slower and less ferociously.

Josh_Alexander
@SilentMaster I already did.

Robtard
No, they won't stay standing to receive the lightning.

Would Draxx die to lightning though? Either way, Draxx isn't needed to handle the business.

The plan failed because Star Lord got emotional, something that won't happen here.

Lighting travels at about 750 miles per hour, so by the time they think about dodging it, it's too late. Spider-Man might be able too, with his speed, agility and Spider-Sense (precog), he's just one guy though.

Mantis isn't jumping on Thor's shoulders; that tactic won't work here. See: Lighting spamming all around as seen in Thor Ragnarok.

FrothByte
The suit wasn't damage. It was fully functional. And again, MK 50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mk. 6

Didn't you heard Thor's breathing heavily? Clearly he was tired. Yes, he went God-Mode again against Hela, but he wasn't as charged as when he first when God-mode. Furthermore, Thor was clearly fighting slower and less ferociously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KrQgjU0ZM&t=8s

At 1.54, you can see tears and gouges on IM's suit after Thor's lightning hits him. It's clear the suit was damaged yeah?

Yeah, you can hear him breath heavily. Newsflash for you, professional fighters start breathing heavily even after only a few seconds of fighting... yet they're able to last multiple rounds after that. Breathing heavy is your body's way of getting more oxygen to keep up with accelerated physical movement. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're exhausted.

And no, there's no proof that Thor was fighting any slower or less ferociously. If you want to claim as such then you need to prove it. He was simply fighting a much tougher opponent than the ones before. Hint: It's harder to look impressive when your opponent is equally as good as you or even better.

Silent Master
@SilentMaster I already did.

No, you didn't. stop lying.

Josh_Alexander
Lighting travels at about 750 miles per hour, so by the time they think about dodging it, it's too late. Spider-Man might be able too, with his speed, agility and Spider-Sense (precog), he's just one guy though.

Mantis isn't jumping on Thor's shoulders; that tactic won't work here. See: Lighting spamming all around as seen in Thor Ragnarok.

That's assuming they are all standing in one spot. Even so, I can see Tony pulling out his shiled to block Thor's attack.

Now, Thor will have to aim at single targets because i don't see them standing together.

They'll likely split.

Josh_Alexander
No, you didn't. stop lying.

Prove the Mk. 6 isn't resistant to lightning.

Silent Master
Prove the Mk. 6 isn't resistant to lightning.

Your claim was that IM is immune to lightning, prove it.

Josh_Alexander

At 1.54, you can see tears and gouges on IM's suit after Thor's lightning hits him. It's clear the suit was damaged yeah?

Yeah, you can hear him breath heavily. Newsflash for you, professional fighters start breathing heavily even after only a few seconds of fighting... yet they're able to last multiple rounds after that. Breathing heavy is your body's way of getting more oxygen to keep up with accelerated physical movement. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're exhausted.

And no, there's no proof that Thor was fighting any slower or less ferociously. If you want to claim as such then you need to prove it. He was simply fighting a much tougher opponent than the ones before. Hint: It's harder to look impressive when your opponent is equally as good as you or even better.

I never said the suit wasn't damaged, i said the suit was fully functional.

What you see is the painting and portions of the outside layer of the suit melting. The suit was fully functional.

Agree. Yet it does mean your body is getting tired. Which means Thor's stamina was reducing.

Thor wasn't spamming lightning like crazy in that scene. Adding the fact that he was breathing heavily, doesn't that mean his fighting performance was reduce?

Josh_Alexander
Your claim was that IM is immune to lightning, prove it.

Mk. 6 is immune to lightning...Mk. 6 is Iron Man laughing out loud

Robtard
That's assuming they are all standing in one spot. Even so, I can see Tony pulling out his shiled to block Thor's attack.

Now, Thor will have to aim at single targets because i don't see them standing together.

They'll likely split.

Stormbreaker would tear right through Tony's shield, his armor and his body as if it were soft butter.

Watch the scene SM posted, Thor has lighting spamming all around him, attacking multiple opponents at once, the "horde" as you called it.

FrothByte
I never said the suit wasn't damaged, i said the suit was fully functional.

What you see is the painting and portions of the outside layer of the suit melting. The suit was fully functional.

Agree. Yet it does mean your body is getting tired. Which means Thor's stamina was reducing.

Thor wasn't spamming lightning like crazy in that scene. Adding the fact that he was breathing heavily, doesn't that mean his fighting performance was reduce?

First of all:

The suit wasn't damage. It was fully functional.

So yeah, was his suit damaged or not? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

As for Thor getting tired, you have no idea how long he can last before he can't spam lightning anymore. We've literally never seen Thor get so tired he can't fight properly other than in the beginning of IW... but then we don't know what happened to him there. He was still fighting Hela perfectly fine, and if he seemed a tad slower it's probably because he got impaled in the shoulder with a spear yes?

If he wasn't spamming as much lightning, it was because he was fighting a single opponent instead of multitudes. This is common sense.

In the end, the team's tactics for Thanos won't work on Thor because that relied on them holding him down and Mantis knocking him out... something which the team can't do while Thor is charged with lightning. So I'm still waiting for you to explain how exactly the team is taking out Thor.

Silent Master
Try again and this time don't lie

Mk. 6 is immune to lightning...Mk. 6 is Iron Man laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Stormbreaker would tear right through Tony's shield, his armor and his body as if it were soft butter.

Watch the scene SM posted, Thor has lighting spamming all around him, attacking multiple opponents at once, the "horde" as you called it.

We were talking about Ragnarok Thor Robtard.

Wasn't the horde standing right infront of Thor? Also, isn't the bifrost bridge what? 3m wide? The horde was gathered in a linear formation, not scathered in a wide terrain.

FrothByte

Wasn't the horde standing right infront of Thor? Also, isn't the bifrost bridge what? 3m wide? The horde was gathered in a linear formation, not scathered in a wide terrain.

Watch the scene again. There were undead Asgardians attacking Thor from behind. His lightning automatically took them out without him even needing to think about it.

Josh_Alexander
Try again and this time don't lie

laughing out loud FrothByte's point has been addressed.

In other words, can't you bring actual arguments to fight mines? Or will you be just quoting Froth?

Cause if so, i won't be repeating myself.

Robtard

That's the other thread, chief. This is Thor at full power in IF.

So you're now saying Thor's lighting has only a range of 3 meters or so? I must say, that's even more foolish than your previous "Thor will run out of lighting" angle.

FrothByte

In other words, can't you bring actual arguments to fight mines? Or will you be just quoting Froth?

Addressed where? I don't recall you addressing my points at all. In fact you contradicted yourself.

Silent Master

You may have addressed his post, but you never refuted his points. Therefore, they stand.

Josh_Alexander
First of all:

So yeah, was his suit damaged or not? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

As for Thor getting tired, you have no idea how long he can last before he can't spam lightning anymore. We've literally never seen Thor get so tired he can't fight properly other than in the beginning of IW... but then we don't know what happened to him there. He was still fighting Hela perfectly fine, and if he seemed a tad slower it's probably because he got impaled in the shoulder with a spear yes?

If he wasn't spamming as much lightning, it was because he was fighting a single opponent instead of multitudes. This is common sense.

In the end, the team's tactics for Thanos won't work on Thor because that relied on them holding him down and Mantis knocking him out... something which the team can't do while Thor is charged with lightning. So I'm still waiting for you to explain how exactly the team is taking out Thor.

Was tony harmed? No. Was the suit harmed? It worked perfectly. Was the suit outside armor/layer harmed? We saw some spots red and melting.

In general IM wasn't damaged. It all depends on your perspective.

However, can IM endure Thor's lighting. The clip clearly shows it can. Now, remember the Mk. 6 model is obsolete and weak in comparisson to the Nanosuit.

IM, Iron-Spider, Strange manhandle Thor. Thor's stamina will drop and Mantis will put him to sleep. Unless you have evidence Thor's stamina is limitless.

Josh_Alexander
Watch the scene again. There were undead Asgardians attacking Thor from behind. His lightning automatically took them out without him even needing to think about it.

There is an electric field sorrounding Thor. Have you seen this electric spheres that when you put your hand on the plastic, the electricity moves towards your hand?

Samething happens here, the hordes were getting close to Thor, which resulted in the electricity hitting them.

Doesn't mean Thor was actually controlling those lightnings.

FrothByte
Was tony harmed? No. Was the suit harmed? It worked perfectly. Was the suit outside armor/layer harmed? We saw some spots red and melting.

In general IM wasn't damaged. It all depends on your perspective.

However, can IM endure Thor's lighting. The clip clearly shows it can. Now, remember the Mk. 6 model is obsolete and weak in comparisson to the Nanosuit.

IM, Iron-Spider, Strange manhandle Thor. Thor's stamina will drop and Mantis will put him to sleep. Unless you have evidence Thor's stamina is limitless.

Yeah, the suit was harmed, as you can clearly see the melted tears running through it from a SINGLE lightning blast from pre-ragnarok Thor. Ragnarok Thor has better control of his lightning and can spam them continuously. Prove that IM can withstand multiple lightning blasts.

FrothByte
There is an electric field sorrounding Thor. Have you seen this electric spheres that when you put your hand on the plastic, the electricity moves towards your hand?

Samething happens here, the hordes were getting close to Thor, which resulted in the electricity hitting them.

Doesn't mean Thor was actually controlling those lightnings.

Still means the team can't lay their hands on him.

Josh_Alexander
That's the other thread, chief. This is Thor at full power in IF.

So you're now saying Thor's lighting has only a range of 3 meters or so? I must say, that's even more foolish than your previous "Thor will run out of lighting" angle.

This is The 7 vs Hela. We diverged the topic to debate if Ragnarok Thor could win Rob.

Am saying Thor can't hit 7 targets that are far appart from each other simultaniously.

Josh_Alexander
Yeah, the suit was harmed, as you can clearly see the melted tears running through it from a SINGLE lightning blast from pre-ragnarok Thor. Ragnarok Thor has better control of his lightning and can spam them continuously. Prove that IM can withstand multiple lightning blasts.

It withstood multiple blasts from the Power Stone which >>>>>>> Lightning.

The lightning didn't breach Tony's armor, therefore IM is immune to lighting. Otherwise prove that Thor's lightning can penetrate the suit.

FrothByte
It withstood multiple blasts from the Power Stone which >>>>>>> Lightning.

The lightning didn't breach Tony's armor, therefore IM is immune to lighting. Otherwise prove that Thor's lightning can penetrate the suit.

I don't think you know what immune means. Getting melted tears throughout your suit does not equal being immune.

As for penetrating the suit, when one quick blast can make tears like that in your armor, common sense dictates that multiple blasts will make similar (if not more) damage to the armor. In short, it can't take multiple hits. Or are you implying that IM suit's interior is somehow far stronger than its exterior?

Silent Master
Fact, Iron Man's suit has been damaged by lightning and is therefore not immune. Fact, you need to learn what words mean. Fact, Thor knows that Iron Man can absorb a certain amount of lightning and is therefore not likely to use lightning against him in a manner where it can be absorbed.

Josh_Alexander
I don't think you know what immune means. Getting melted tears throughout your suit does not equal being immune.

As for penetrating the suit, when one quick blast can make tears like that in your armor, common sense dictates that multiple blasts will make similar (if not more) damage to the armor. In short, it can't take multiple hits. Or are you implying that IM suit's interior is somehow far stronger than its exterior?

Immune:

Is the mk. 6 immune to lightning? Yes, because Tony doesnt get electrocuted. Furthermore the suit is completely functional and whats worse, it actually absorbs the attack.

Now the fact that the outside is melting doesnt mean the suit can be breached. For instance, Tanks have several different layers of armor. The fact that the outside layer seems damage doesnt mean the tank is destroyed or weak to whatever hurt the outside.

Josh_Alexander
Fact, Iron Man's suit has been damaged by lightning and is therefore not immune. Fact, you need to learn what words mean. Fact, Thor knows that Iron Man can absorb a certain amount of lightning and is therefore not likely to use lightning against him in a manner where it can be absorbed.

Definition of Damage:

Fact, you need to learn what words mean.

*Rebuked*

Silent Master
The fact that you think that definition supports your stance is hilarious. Iron Man's suit was visually damaged in such a way that it's obvious his armor would be incapable of providing the same level of protection as it did before the lightning strike.

So thank you again for proving that that I was correct. I appreciate that you took the time to debunk your own argument.

FrothByte
Immune:

Is the mk. 6 immune to lightning? Yes, because Tony doesnt get electrocuted. Furthermore the suit is completely functional and whats worse, it actually absorbs the attack.

Now the fact that the outside is melting doesnt mean the suit can be breached. For instance, Tanks have several different layers of armor. The fact that the outside layer seems damage doesnt mean the tank is destroyed or weak to whatever hurt the outside.

Ok so let me get this straight. You're saying that IM can lie down on the ground and allow Thor to blast him the whole day with lightning and he'll be completely unscathed at the end of it?

Josh_Alexander
The fact that you think that definition supports your stance is hilarious. Iron Man's suit was visually damaged in such a way that it's obvious his armor would be incapable of providing the same level of protection as it did before the lightning strike.

So thank you again for proving that that I was correct. I appreciate that you took the time to debunk your own argument.

Prove that the suit's functionality was compromised!

Otherwise, grab a dictionary and inform yourself kiddo!

Josh_Alexander
Ok so let me get this straight. You're saying that IM can lie down on the ground and allow Thor to blast him the whole day with lightning and he'll be completely unscathed at the end of it?

1. Prove Thor can blast the whole day without his stamina getting compromised.

2. I never said the suit was invincible. Am saying that using lightning isn't a viable option here. More likely Thor will get tired before managing to cause an impact.

This is reasonable considering Thor didn't use lightning again in the rest of the fight. He realized it was useless.

I don't know why am even debating this, the scene is pretty clear.

Silent Master
Prove that the suit's functionality was compromised!

Otherwise, grab a dictionary and inform yourself kiddo!

You already agreed the armor was melted in some areas, melted armor does not function as well as whole armor. Why are you asking me to prove something you already admitted is true?

FrothByte
1. Prove Thor can blast the whole day without his stamina getting compromised.

2. I never said the suit was invincible. Am saying that using lightning isn't a viable option here. More likely Thor will get tired before managing to cause an impact.

This is reasonable considering Thor didn't use lightning again in the rest of the fight. He realized it was useless.

I don't know why am even debating this, the scene is pretty clear.

You're avoiding the question. Can IM survive a sustained lightning barrage from Thor for the whole day without a single scratch? Because that's what immune means. So do you really think IM is immune to lightning?

Josh_Alexander
You already agreed the armor was melted in some areas, melted armor does not function as well as whole armor. Why are you asking me to prove something you already admitted is true?

The definition of damage is pretty clear.

I said the outside layer of the suit was damaged. Not that thr suit as a whole was damaged.

There is a diference in that.

Josh_Alexander
You're avoiding the question. Can IM survive a sustained lightning barrage from Thor for the whole day without a single scratch? Because that's what immune means. So do you really think IM is immune to lightning?

According to the video he is. Whether it can resist lightning forever idk. There is a reason Thor didnt use lightning again, because it was useless.

But lets move on with a more recent model to put you into context.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnfmmp_Kjek

The Mk. 45 was holding Sokovia on its back when it exploded into a ball of electricity and debris. Yet we see that the suit is intact.

I can safely assume that the Mk. 50 is immune to lightning.

Silent Master
The definition of damage is pretty clear.

I said the outside layer of the suit was damaged. Not that thr suit as a whole was damaged.

There is a diference in that.

Yes and according to the definition, IM's armor was damaged. which even you have admitted.

FrothByte
According to the video he is. Whether it can resist lightning forever idk. There is a reason Thor didnt use lightning again, because it was useless.

But lets move on with a more recent model to put you into context.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnfmmp_Kjek

The Mk. 45 was holding Sokovia on its back when it exploded into a ball of electricity and debris. Yet we see that the suit is intact.

I can safely assume that the Mk. 50 is immune to lightning.

You're being inconsistent. If you're not sure whether it can resist lightning forever then by definition, you don't believe it is immune. Again, resistant is different from being immune. You already admitted that the outside was damaged, which means it's not immune. Immune means it was completely unscathed.

No one is claiming that Thor's lightning can easily destroy IM's suit as it has indeed showcased itself to be resistant to it. But if you want to claim that it's completely immune to lightning, that it can withstand multiple blasts of it without damage, then it's up to you to prove it.

Josh_Alexander
Yes and according to the definition, IM's armor was damaged. which even you have admitted.

Prove the suit's functionality was compromised. Otherwise the suit is fine

Josh_Alexander
You're being inconsistent. If you're not sure whether it can resist lightning forever then by definition, you don't believe it is immune. Again, resistant is different from being immune. You already admitted that the outside was damaged, which means it's not immune. Immune means it was completely unscathed.

No one is claiming that Thor's lightning can easily destroy IM's suit as it has indeed showcased itself to be resistant to it. But if you want to claim that it's completely immune to lightning, that it can withstand multiple blasts of it without damage, then it's up to you to prove it.

Fine, i can rephrase myself. The suit (mk 6 model) is resistant to lightning. Dont see how changes the panorama of this battle.

Silent Master
Prove the suit's functionality was compromised. Otherwise the suit is fine

Your claim was that it was immune to lightning, which isn't true.

FrothByte
Fine, i can rephrase myself. The suit (mk 6 model) is resistant to lightning. Dont see how changes the panorama of this battle.

Well in the end, we still haven't seen anything from IM that guarantees he can take out or even damage Thor, whereas Thor has already shown he can damage IM and Hela > Thor. You can make a Titan Seven vs. Thor Ragnarok thread if you want and we can continue there.

Josh_Alexander
Your claim was that it was immune to lightning, which isn't true.

You changed subject. Concession accepted, the suit wasn't damaged.

Josh_Alexander
Well in the end, we still haven't seen anything from IM that guarantees he can take out or even damage Thor, whereas Thor has already shown he can damage IM and Hela > Thor. You can make a Titan Seven vs. Thor Ragnarok thread if you want and we can continue there.

Thor has shown he can damage the Mk. 6 suit. Nothing suggest he can even scratch the Mk. 50 nanosuit.

I never said the 7 could defeat Hela.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>