If someone told you that they were God what would you ask them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I was wondering about this, If someone was to tell you that they were God, what questions would you ask them to prove they are God?

MythLord
Which mental institution did you escape from?

Wonder Man
Do you love me?

atv2
What's my name?

Flyattractor
How funny will the look on Mythlord's face be when you kick him into hell?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How funny will the look on Mythlord's face be when you kick him into hell?
It'll be a very horny look on his face. If hell exists and all gays are going there, mythlord will be thrilled at the expectation of a massive hell orgy.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It'll be a very horny look on his face. If hell exists and all gays are going there, mythlord will be thrilled at the expectation of a massive hell orgy.

In Hell All Sex is Dry. So many Torn Anuses.

MythLord
Of course Fly would know what kind of sex they have in hell, seeing as he spawned there.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by MythLord
Of course Fly would know what kind of sex they have in hell, seeing as he spawned there.

Nope. But I do know people that are married or been in relationships. Hetero and Otherwise...

Now that is Hell....

MythLord
U dont say?

Flyattractor
Never listen to U. U will always steer down the wrong path.

Surtur
Why'd you treat Job so badly?

Mindship
To prove it. And if He looks anything like John de Lancie, that will be very problematic.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindship
To prove it. And if He looks anything like John de Lancie, that will be very problematic.

Nah you just punch him in the face like Sisko and he leaves.

Mindship
Originally posted by Surtur
Nah you just punch him in the face like Sisko and he leaves. Heh. I missed that one.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindship
Heh. I missed that one.

Decent episode of Deep Space Nine. Q shows up with Vash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.