Thanos Vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Fight takes place in Wakanda at the end of IF, Thanos has all the stones except the last one, the Mind Stone.

Manhattan shows up via teleport, his block cock and balls hanging without care and decides he's not going to let Thanos murder half the universe.

They start off 30 meters apart, fight to the death. Fite!!1!!

Impediment

Robtard
What if Thanos is given all six stones?

also, meant "blue cock and balls", you know, for posterity's sake.

BruceSkywalker
Thanos takes one look at Doc's blue balls and runs away...

steverules_2
Thanos displayed no feats to suggest he could survive being sploded by Manhattan

quanchi112
Thanos wins, easily. Manhattan fans make me laugh. Silly character.

relentless1
Doc stomps, hes on a whole other level

Impediment

quanchi112

playa1258
Manhattan waves his hand and Thanos dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Manhattan waves his hand and Thanos dies. Based on? I mean other than fanboyism? Who Thor level did he explode?

Robtard
If Thor threw Stormbreaker at Manhattan, it would pass harmlessly right through him, if Manhattan so wished it as he can go intangible as seen.

There's no reason to believe Manhattan couldn't destroy Thanos on an atomic level. Thanos isn't immune to the laws of physics, especially super-science comic/film physics. If the argument is "but he's too damn durable", Ironman made him bleed and Manhattan's powers are so much more than a punch from a power-suit.

If Manhattan is feeling silly, he could turn the glove (not stones) into steam or glass or farts with a thought.

steverules_2

DarthSkywalker0
If this is their comic incarnations, it is dependent upon the outcome of Doomsday Clock. But, in all likelihood, Manhattan stomps.

quanchi112

DarthSkywalker0
Manhattan could be behind of all Rebirth, and be there TOAA. So, be careful, Quanch.

steverules_2

Surtur
For people saying Doc can kill Thanos, I'd ask what his limits are then? He disintegrated normal humans. That is it. How far do we take that? Do we say regardless of how tough someone is...it just doesn't matter? No limits fallacy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Manhattan could be behind of all Rebirth, and be there TOAA. So, be careful, Quanch. Movies only. In comics Thanos rapes him as well.

Impediment

quanchi112

Impediment

quanchi112

steverules_2

Impediment

quanchi112

Surtur
This is what I don't get. Doc had precog. Ozy created a machine to block it. Why didn't Doc foresee the creation of the machine?

Impediment
Manhattan teleported himself instantly to Mars, the entire studio audience out of the studio, and explained that he walked on the sun.

Manhattan can teleport Thanos wherever he wants to.

quanchi112

Surtur
The stones can manipulate time and reality. Seems like it'd be able to do what the machine did and even more.

Impediment
Explain to me how Thanos can stop Manhattan from disintegrating every atom in his body at a mere thought.

Manhattan could even disintegrate the Infinity Stones. If Wanda can, then so can Manhattan.

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment
Explain to me how Thanos can stop Manhattan from disintegrating every atom in his body at a mere thought.

Manhattan could even disintegrate the Infinity Stones. If Wanda can, then so can Manhattan.

Seems like it comes down to who thinks first.

quanchi112

Impediment
Ozy used tachyons to muddle Manhattan via insane prep.

If Manhattan appears instantly in Wakanda before Thanos , Manhattan can use his super sensory perception and crush Thanos.

quanchi112

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on? I mean other than fanboyism? Who Thor level did he explode? Manhattans control over matter. Thanos is made of matter and was not shown to be invincible or omnipresent even with all six stones.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
This is what I don't get. Doc had precog. Ozy created a machine to block it. Why didn't Doc foresee the creation of the machine? Manhattan's precognition only allows him to see his own personal timeline in the film. He can't actually alter it.

So for the purposes of this fight, Manhattan might say "I am disintegrating a fat purple dude with ten chins in one second", but he can't deviate from that premonition, which isn't an entirely accurate term.

Manhattan sees his entire personal timeline all at once, he doesn't peer into the future.

HulkIsHulk

HulkIsHulk
And Madrox from XM Last Stand and Multiplex from CW Flash can duplicate themselves. Naruto could make several copies if himself in his very first episode.
Gordon from AOS and Nightcrawler from X movies can teleport too. John Wraith could too
Doesn't enable them auto win either

quanchi112

Impediment

quanchi112

Impediment

Impediment
Also, LOL at me being biased, Quan.

Your bias for Thanos was showing even before Infinity war dropped. Ditto Khan and Voldemort.

You want Thanos to win just because.

It’s all there, man.

Concede to the big, blue, glowing penis.

WolvesofBabylon
Manhattan wins. Thanos loses. Nothing more to say

quanchi112

quanchi112

Robtard
In the few of seconds it would take Thanos to decide on using one or more of the stones, closing his fist and making it happen, Manhattan could with the speed of a thought explode Thanos, turn the gauntlet to vapor, teleport Thanos into the sun, teleport the gauntlet to another galaxy or a combo and so much more.

This comes down to who can attack first and Manhattan has that as he only need to think, while Thanos needs to think and close his fist to activate a stone(s). ie Manhattan's attacks are at the speed of thought, Thanos' are at the speed of thought plus the time needed to physically move. One is clearly longer than the other.

Manhattan wins based on speed.

quanchi112

Robtard
Manhattan activates his powers with a thought. So you're just being silly again.

quanchi112

Robtard
And his showings are he can activate his powers with a thought, there's no downplaying or arguing around that fact. Manhattan wins because he can attack faster.

It is? Sweet, I should be able to get it this weekend then.

relentless1
oh NOW we go by showings eh Quan... when it suits you lol whatever happened to "context" you dishonest biased wreck of a human being

everybody pay no mind to this pathetic poster who tries to shift the goalposts to accommodate his lame servitude to certain characters

quanchi112

quanchi112

Robtard

Impediment

quanchi112

quanchi112

Impediment

Impediment
Concession accepted.

Robtard

Impediment
Quan be mad, bruh.

Lowering himself to personal insults.

El oh el, indeed.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Impediment

quanchi112

Impediment

Impediment
LULZ.

Impediment

Impediment

quanchi112

quanchi112

Robtard
You realize he's going to lose in the next film.

Impediment

quanchi112

Robtard
As long as you realize he's losing the war, despite winning the battle. The MCU isn't about unhappy endings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
As long as you realize he's losing the war, despite winning the battle. The MCU isn't about unhappy endings. As long as you realize no other character in the history of fiction can pull this off. Thanos already achieved his objective. The heroes lost.

Robtard
Well that's just silly. eg If Manhattan were part of the MCU, he'd have casually stopped Thanos' acquisition of the stones, if he so wished it, almost zero effort on his behalf would have been needed.

You're also forgetting that Thanos didn't do this by himself, eg he has his "biggest army in the universe" at his back when he got the first stone (power) from Xandar.

And they're going to win in the following film, likley undo what Thanos did using the stones themselves. Disney likes happy endings.

quanchi112

relentless1

relentless1
^thats a quote from you Quan stating that feats dont count lmfao youre such a liar and a fraud

now youre gonna sit there and say feats do matter in this thread because you think they are slanted to your side

BTW nice try disabling people from quoting your lies on here; too bad theres ways around that eh wink

steverules_2

quanchi112

relentless1
right right right, backpedal all you want youre busted fella

quanchi112

quanchi112

relentless1
nope, you stick with whatever suits you, sometimes you go by feats other times you go by "context" which is just broad enough to keep your bullshit from smelling through. fact is youre a biased person for 3 or 4 characters and you'll do anything to debate their superiority even if it means BSing your way through

You speak about Batman "beating" Superman over and over but wheres your precious context then? Or how about a fearless Snoke up against Sidious, feats didn't matter then did they cuz Snoke has none to win with right? youre the worst kind of debater Quan; one who cant see the other side of the argument cuz your head is stuck up your a$$

quanchi112

relentless1
once again u manage to leave out the crucial piece of info; ever since the first K hit he was weakened until he died at the hands of doomsday; hes clearly sluggish even as he tries to shrug off the first hit from the K grenade you dolt; of course his speed will be lowered and yes he regains his invulnerability to a degree when fighting batman because thats an involuntary power; not something he can control like strength or speed; thats like saying you cant breathe but you can run and lift just after coming out of an anesthetic... see you always leave out crucial things that will waylay your arguments... you think youre slick but you aren't Quan

quanchi112

quanchi112
*where Batman went

relentless1
lol clearly Superman wasn't going anywhere near all out against Batman you nincompoop; he stood there with a "seriously??" expression on his face the whole time Batman was on the offensive prior to the K; he even SAYS thats he could kill Bats if he wanted to lol are you really that dense??

Also I haven't heard any bullshit come out of your mouth regarding your stance that feats didn't count in the snoke vs palatine thread?? Didn't think so, concession accepted loser

quanchi112

Impediment
Originally posted by steverules_2
Don't think I've ever seen Quan taking on a mod, this should be fun

Wouldn't surprise me if in real life your name is Adolph

My middle name is Gherald. It's a German name.

relentless1
lol if im triggered by any emotion its intense humour at your attempts to weasel around the evidence of your ****ery; you've been caught red handed with your bullshit just admit it

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

That's a nice name! Gherald!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
That's a nice name! Gherald! Such a kiss ass.

BruceSkywalker

Richard is a better middle name big grin

steverules_2
Cuz he's a dick stick out tongue

Impediment
I'm still waiting on those YouTube clips.

laughing out loud

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

Surtur
Going purely by feats, Thanos with the IG minus one stone still wins. The movie version of Doc is not the same as the comic, this one doesn't have the feats to win. Comic version blinks him out of existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.