Delta Squad runs the Stealth Mission gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Delta Squad are given targets to eliminate, they must infiltrate whatever facility, go in, take out the target by any means necessary, then get out. They get whatever weaponry they need for all these situations.

10. Boba Fett & Jango Fett
9. Darth Revan
8. Galen Marek
7. Darth Vader
6. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Krayt
3. Valkorion
2. Yoda
1. ROTJ Sidious

All characters are in the most expensive building they own, with the most powerful people they own, so Yoda gets the Jedi Temple with the Jedi, Sidious gets the Death Star with however many stormtroopers, Royal Guards, etc. Darth Vader gets Bast Castle, with all his personal droids. You get the picture.

How far do they get?

DarthAnt66
how tf is delta squad touching this list

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lose at 10 or 9.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
how tf is delta squad touching this list They've fought through small armies in very small amounts of time and are usually the "go-to" Squad for the more dangerous missions in which a Jedi can't participate and they can't waste too many troopers.

They're incredibly good at stealth as well as taking things head-on, and have fire-power that make any other type of soldier small-fry.

I'd argue they have much more powerful stuff then both Jango and Boba combined.

darthbane77
They stop at Boba and Jango in a decent-ish fight, I guess.

They got stomped by everyone else.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
They stop at Boba and Jango in a decent-ish fight, I guess.

They got stomped by everyone else. They've taken down worse places then Jabba's Palace.

Jmanghan
how tf is delta squad touching this list HK-47: "I do not fully understand their other abilities, but I do know that many of them require that the Jedi know you are there, and can see you. Thus sniping, and using cover are always advantageous."

Yeah I know HK-47 isn't the be-all end-all opinion, but he makes some damn good points, and Delta Squad are some of the best marksmen, if not THE best marksmen in the entire clone army.

Flashbangs, thermal detonators, etc.

All they need is a good vantage point.

They aren't fighting them on even ground, they'd lose immediately, they're using their stealth skills, and doing an assassination.

They took down entire ship-fulls of Trandoshan Slavers, which also included heavily-armed separatists forces, that were themselves able to take over an entire ship filled with clone troopers to the point they almost had complete control.

They fought through tons of separatist forces which included droideka's, super battle droids, and more, in under 5 minutes.

You guys are severely underrating them, the only one they may have trouble with is the Death Star MAYBE and the Jedi Temple for sure.

MythLord
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lose at 10 or 9.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Reasons?

MythLord
They are fodder to anyone worth a damn.

Jmanghan
They are fodder to anyone worth a damn. They've taken on things that Deathwatch would consider too tough, they are basically the team that took down Bin Laden of the SW Universe. They take down small armies on a regular basis.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They've taken on things that Deathwatch would consider too tough, they are basically the team that took down Bin Laden of the SW Universe. They take down small armies on a regular basis. This shit right here?: vdArdpXMSCE

This is the kinda stuff Delta Squad goes through every other day, and deals with it, no falling back, just taking out hundreds of enemies in a single battle.

MythLord
Cute, I guess.

DarthPlaguis12

Jmanghan
Legit they could just snipe all these people. The commando's were literally BRED for covert operations.

Trocity
everyone on the list gets sniped np, delta squad is too sneaky and too trained.

throw them on mortis and theyd assassinate the father, too.

TheNuisanceBird

^ This.

They can take out Jango and Boba easily but run into trouble afterwards.

Proxy running the gauntlet would be interesting though.

DarthPlaguis12

Jmanghan
I'm sorry that ya'll have trouble believing that the Navy Seals of Star Wars has trouble taking out targets that they were specifically trained to take out.

Myth pulls out the whole "trained to take out Jedi" thing with Finn and no one gets on his case about it.

It's a stealth mission, these guys have more experience and skill then the entire force that took the Jedi Temple.

ares834
If it ere that easy to kill high-end Sith then they wouldn't pose nearly the threat they do to the galaxy.

Revan butchers them.

Trocity
these guys have more experience and skill then the entire force that took the Jedi Temple.

The Clones that sacked the Jedi Temple had Darth Vader, lol.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
The Clones that sacked the Jedi Temple had Darth Vader, lol. You're saying that wouldn't have succeeded without him?

Jmanghan
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5b58d186b4ef7-star-wars-republic-commando-belly-of-the-beast-don.php

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
If it ere that easy to kill high-end Sith then they wouldn't pose nearly the threat they do to the galaxy.

Revan butchers them. Or maybe it's because they keep sending in low-end punks instead of the f*cking Special Forces that were literally bred for high-end covert operations.

YvkdCXugf0k

These dudes are HK-levels in terms of killing ability.

MythLord
Myth pulls out the whole "trained to take out Jedi" thing with Finn and no one gets on his case about it.
My arguments are good. smile

Also, I never said Finn could beat Darth fvcking Revan. I don't think Finn and his entire Squadron, with lightsaber resistant armour, could beat Revan. Nevermind Plagueis, Caedus, Sidious, etc.

Yes, this squad can kill an average Jedi or Sith I'm sure. But kill people on the higher echelone of Star Wars? No. They get squashed.

Jmanghan
My arguments are good. smile

Also, I never said Finn could beat Darth fvcking Revan. I don't think Finn and his entire Squadron, with lightsaber resistant armour, could beat Revan. Nevermind Plagueis, Caedus, Sidious, etc.

Yes, this squad can kill an average Jedi or Sith I'm sure. But kill people on the higher echelone of Star Wars? No. They get squashed. Your arguments are shit, when you debate in favor of Finn, that is. "HE IS TRAINED TO FIGHT JEDI AND IS DESCRIBED AS A SUPER SOLDIER" Solid arguments.

They could snipe him, to say they couldn't get into a highly protected area and take out a target is under-selling them, regardless of the target.

Not to say they can take out all the targets, in fact I'd say Boba and Jango have the best bet due to their blaster-resistant armor, all the other people have fleshy skulls, and have the skills to sneak past without them knowing, all it'll take is one shot to the head to anyone on this list, and it's over.

The problem with Boba and Jango is, that though they have better protection, they are outnumbered and severely outgunned, the weapons that the squad have are superior to Boba's wrist rockets, flame thrower, and blaster pistol, and they are each skilled enough to directly compete with them in H2H.

There are also a ton of factors like where they'll infiltrate each place, how they'll get close to the target, etc.

If you can compete with Magnaguards in CQC, they can compete with average Jedi in CQC. But thats not what we're talking about, we're talking about them sneaking in, killing the target, sneaking out.

MythLord
Your arguments are shit, when you debate in favor of Finn, that is. "HE IS TRAINED TO FIGHT JEDI AND IS DESCRIBED AS A SUPER SOLDIER" Solid arguments.

He is trained to face lightsaber wielding foes, yes. He's also trained and stated to be a super soldier under a regime that has a better training system than either the Clones in the Republic or the Stormtroopers in the Empire(as per the Visual Guides). A training regime that SW.com confirmed was modeled after how Jedi were trained, on top of teaching them pretty much every type of weapon imaginable.

That logically means he's capable of contending with the average Jedi, if not outright beating one. Now, you're allowed to take a different interpretation, but the point is he's very much a solid combatant.

Here's the kicker though: I've only ever claimed Finn is capable of besting the average, fodder Jedi. I've never tried to pit him and his entire squad against some Force user worth a damn, like Revan.

Your arguments, however, are pretty worthless. My argument for Finn holds water because everything points to it. Nothing points to this squad having the ability to take out someone as powerful as Revan, let alone some of the other guys on this list. The moment they're sensed, and they will be sensed, a Sith would just raise his hand and choke the life out of them.

You're free to try and use as many logical fallacies as you'd like -- seeing so far you've abused the ad hominem, the strawman and the red herring -- but that doesn't change the fact that the Delta Squad, regardless of how much you wanna suck their Delta-Cocks, isn't capable of pulling this type of mission off.

Total Warrior

DarthPlaguis12

TheIndyJedi

victreebelvictr
i doubt finn even has a remotely close chance to revan.

The Ellimist
bump

RealistRacism
Jmanghan is so attractive

victreebelvictr
You are starting to sound like Nadd tbh.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
You are starting to sound like Nadd tbh.
So top tier?

victreebelvictr

RealistRacism
Is the image I posted a year or two ago of Jman's beautiful head still around?

victreebelvictr
Who were you a couple years ago?

RealistRacism
You might know me as Gideon, or Tempest. I'm a renowned Sheevite. Don't you remember?

victreebelvictr
Not Gideon, but I do remember a tempest.

Can I see a thread that you posted on as Tempest?

RealistRacism
Lmfao, I'm kidding darling.

I'll be banned shortly anyway.

victreebelvictr
Why is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.