King Thor vs Thanos and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
King Thor (Thor with Stormbreaker) takes on Thanos and Hulk in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Thanos has no Infinity Stones...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
King Thor (Thor with Stormbreaker) takes on Thanos and Hulk in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Thanos has no Infinity Stones...

Who wins?

Thanos! Unless Thor has a surprise shot like in the movie, there is no way he is hitting Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Based on?

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

FrothByte
Thor stays in the air and softens them up with lightning before chopping their heads off.

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

FrothByte

FrothByte
Hulk can jump incredible distances. Thor doesn’t fight like you want him to. I notice you attempt to powerset when it’s beneficial to your pick.

I hope you’ll be ready for our battlezone. No running from this.

So are you saying Thor has NEVER struck opponents on the ground with lightning while he was in the air?

Hulk can jump incredible distances but he can't alter his trajectory once airborn. Thor can easily just move to the side to avoid Hulk.

h1a8

quanchi112

quanchi112

FrothByte

quanchi112

Robtard
A lesser equipped version of Thor already bested Hulk in Ragnarok.

Thanos without the gauntlet/stones would lose as well.

Impediment
Thor with his lightning powers and Stormbreaker would make mince meat of Thanos. The only reason Thor lost to Hulk in Ragnarok was because Jeff Goldblum interfered.

Thanos was penetrated by Stormbreaker in Wakanda despite having the completed gauntlet. Having none of the Infinity Stones makes this an even easier stomp.

Thor wins.

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment
Thor with his lightning powers and Stormbreaker would make mince meat of Thanos. The only reason Thor lost to Hulk in Ragnarok was because Jeff Goldblum interfered.

Thanos was penetrated by Stormbreaker in Wakanda despite having the completed gauntlet. Having none of the Infinity Stones makes this an even easier stomp.

Thor wins.

Wel said... smile

thumb up

quanchi112
Wel said... smile

thumb up Quit kissing his ass you spineless lackey. I destroyed his points.

Adam Grimes
Obviously Thor would one shot decapitate both and laugh at Thanos afterwards. Thanos was lucky he had the gauntlet in IW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Obviously Thor would one shot decapitate both and laugh at Thanos afterwards. Thanos was lucky he had the gauntlet in IW. Thano wins. Obviously. He kicks him once Thor falls down while Hulk ground and pounds.

Impediment
Quit kissing his ass you spineless lackey. I destroyed his points.

With five whole sentences. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
With five whole sentences. roll eyes (sarcastic) Good debaters get right to the point. Brevity and simplicity is important. Have you seen the retards who log in here on the regular.

Impediment
Good debaters get right to the point. Brevity and simplicity is important. Have you seen the retards who log in here on the regular.

Oh, yes.

quanchi112
Oh, yes. Josh, fly, h1, and LoM for starters.

Josh_Alexander
Josh, fly, h1, and LoM for starters.

Ohh yes you are retarded!

Josh_Alexander
Oh, yes.

Quan is going insane to actually call himself a debater laughing out loud

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Good debaters get right to the point. Brevity and simplicity is important. Have you seen the retards who log in here on the regular.

Since I love to beat up Quan's stupidity!

An example of good debaters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2DZ8bbxd8U

Concession accepted you don't know what debating is. Concession accepted, you suck at debating. Concession accepted, you are ignorant as shit!

Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud Quanchi never ceases to make a fool of himself.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud Quanchi never ceases to make a fool of himself. Triggered.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Triggered.

Ohh no!!! You are always triggered to be a fool! Don't pretend it was just now laughing out loud

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Concession granted, you don't know what debating is son! laughing out loud Now I fully comprenhend why you ran from the BZ laughing out loud

You are just a worm who believes to be a butterfly!

edit: comprehend.

quanchi112
Quan is going insane to actually call himself a debater laughing out loud Relax, dummy.

quanchi112
edit: comprehend. You are falling apart.

quanchi112
Ohh no!!! You are always triggered to be a fool! Don't pretend it was just now laughing out loud Are you ok? Have you been stress eating cookies all night?

quanchi112
Concession granted, you don't know what debating is son! laughing out loud Now I fully comprenhend why you ran from the BZ laughing out loud

You are just a worm who believes to be a butterfly! Your jokes are about as funny as your grammar. Huzzah!

Josh_Alexander
You are falling apart.

Relax, dummy.

Your situation must be so weary that now you don't even put up a real fight laughing out loud

Beating you becomes easier with time!

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
Thano wins. Obviously. He kicks him once Thor falls down while Hulk ground and pounds. Do you have showings of Thanos kicking things after losing his head?

quanchi112
Do you have showings of Thanos kicking things after losing his head? Do you have showings of Thanos losing his head? You made the claim.

Adam Grimes
I have showings of Thanos getting impaled in a stronger zone of the body and admittedly almost dying. Are you claiming his neck is more durable than his thorax? Care to post feats for Thanos neck?

TheLordofMurder

Thor wins.

Yep...

thumb up

quanchi112

quanchi112
Yep...

thumb up Nah.

TheLordofMurder
I have showings of Thanos getting impaled in a stronger zone of the body and admittedly almost dying. Are you claiming his neck is more durable than his thorax? Care to post feats for Thanos neck?

Agreed...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

Yeah, and you are the King of the Retards...

Adam Grimes

quanchi112
Agreed...

thumb up Incorrect.

quanchi112
Yeah, and you are the King of the Retards... That is your people not mine.

quanchi112

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
And Thor would beat them up tbh.

h1a8

Rage.Of.Olympus
It addresses your point because Thor has evolved, and based on what we've seen, Thor most definitely prefers fighting in a more comic like fashion.

Once he landed in Wakanda, he appeared in 5 scenes. In 4/5, he was flying or flew. He did more actual Thunder God stuff in those moments than in the previous Avengers movies combined ffs.

It was only when he was back to back with Steve Rogers, that he was fighting with hammer swings. Even in the most pivotal moment of Marvel's most pivotal movie in the last 10 years, he attacked Thanos flying while spamming lightning and threw his hammer like a tomahawk missile.

Hulk would be f*cked. Thor has a weapon that can literally one-shot kill him and even WITHOUT the hammer, Thor now has lightning amped punches and bolts he can spam while multi-tasking. Thor could literally toss the hammer at Thanos, impaling him, while spamming Hulk with lightning bolts and punching him in the face with lightning amped punches.

Also, Hulk did not get weaker. He actually became MORE dangerous. He now has years of more experience in h2h and actual training. Now unfortunately, he's not facing Chitauri foot soldiers or the U.S. military. He's fighting Thor on Sakaar, Fenris in Asgard, and Thanos in space. It's an ENTIRELY new tier of power. Hulk needs to step up his game or get use to having his face being caved in.

FrothByte
Thor uses lots of lightning attacks, AOEs and ranged hammer attacks most of the times when he's outnumbered in a fight. There's no reason to think he won't use those tactics in this fight.

Even if he stays on the ground, that still doesn't stop him from using ranged attacks to keep Thanos and Hulk away from him.

There's also the fact that he doesn't seem to need to twirl Stormbreaker in order to fly like he needed to do with Mjolnir which makes it easier for him to hover.

h1a8

h1a8

FrothByte
^ I didn't say he stays in the air the entire fight. I said he stays in the air, softens them up with lightning, then chops their heads off. Thor has used similar tactics against the chitauri before - leading with a lightning strike from the air before coming down to get into fisticuffs.

He also used a similar tactic against Thanos, leading with a lightning strike from the air then throwing his axe at him.

Then of course there's the Destroyer fight.

Even in the Ragnarok bridge fight when he couldn't fly, he led his charge by jumping down into his enemies and zapping them all with lightning.

This wasn't just a single occurrence. Sure, he doesn't do it all the time but he's done it enough times that we know he's willing and able to use the tactic. At the very least, we know he's perfectly willing to start a fight with a bunch of lightning attacks.

Rage.Of.Olympus

playa1258
Thor already handed Hulk is ass before his IW upgrade and he beat Thanos straight up even when Thanos had all the stones.

He has a definite chance of winning this.

NemeBro
Thor pretty handily. He can one-shot Thanos pretty easily and then should have little trouble with Hulk.

In a brawl both (particularly Thanos) could beat him, but Thor can do much more than brawl, and has shown that he is willing to.

Adam Grimes

Robtard
Weird, Thanos wank was out of hand before, getting silly now. Stormbreaker was clearly impaled in Thanos' chest; Thanos was in pain from it and severely wounded.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
Weird, Thanos wank was out of hand before, getting silly now. Stormbreaker was clearly impaled in Thanos' chest; Thanos was in pain from it and severely wounded.

Agree! But Thor won't have the surprise advantage here!

I can actually see Thanos dodging the Stormbraker, grabbing Thor's neck to later squeeze it like he did with his brother.

If Thor manages to hit him it will be dare for Thanos (unless he has his golden armor ofcourse). But Thanos is clearly faster than Thor.

Adam Grimes
Weird, Thanos wank was out of hand before, getting silly now. Stormbreaker was clearly impaled in Thanos' chest; Thanos was in pain from it and severely wounded. And that was after overpowering the complete IG's unicorn beam, lol.

Robtard
Agree! But Thor won't have the surprise advantage here!

I can actually see Thanos dodging the Stormbraker, grabbing Thor's neck to later squeeze it like he did with his brother.

If Thor manages to hit him it will be dare for Thanos (unless he has his golden armor ofcourse). But Thanos is clearly faster than Thor. We don't know how Thanos defeated Thor on the ship, could have been one-on-one, Thanos could have used the Power stone, could have been Thanos with his Order.

Also, Thor didn't surprise Thanos. Thanos saw the attack coming, tried to stop it but failed because Stormbreaker is that powerful.

So considering we see Thor nearly kill Thanos while he had a full infinity gauntlet, we can safely assume that Thor is going to kill him when he's without all the stones.

Robtard
And that was after overpowering the complete IG's unicorn beam, lol.

Yet these fools think Thanos is going to do better without the gauntlet/stones.

Josh_Alexander
We don't know how Thanos defeated Thor on the ship, could have been one-on-one, Thanos could have used the Power stone, could have been Thanos with his Order.

Also, Thor didn't surprise Thanos. Thanos saw the attack coming, tried to stop it but failed because Stormbreaker is that powerful.

So considering we see Thor nearly kill Thanos while he had a full infinity gauntlet, we can safely assume that Thor is going to kill him when he's without all the stones.

We saw Thanos actually anticipating and successfully countering Loki's surprise attack.

Every time Loki surprised Thor it resulted in Odinson getting stabbed.

We also see Thanos actually managing to grab a teleporting Iron Spider!

Spiderman is way more agile than Thor, now imagine how fast a teleporting Spider Man is!

Clearly Thanos' reflexes and agility > Thor.

Check the scene again. Thor was 15m in the sky approx. It took SB about 4s to reach Thanos! Also, Thanos had no idea Thor had SB, or knew what SB was.

In other words, Thanos was surprised.

Robtard
We saw Thanos actually anticipating and successfully countering Loki's surprise attack.

Every time Loki surprised Thor it resulted in Odinson getting stabbed.

We also see Thanos actually managing to grab a teleporting Iron Spider!

Spiderman is way more agile than Thor, now imagine how fast a teleporting Spider Man is!

Clearly Thanos' reflexes and agility > Thor.

Check the scene again. Thor was 15m in the sky approx. It took SB about 4s to reach Thanos! Also, Thanos had no idea Thor had SB, or knew what SB was.

In other words, Thanos was surprised.

Thanos used the Space stone, he has no stones here. Fail. Also, Thor with Stormbreak >>>>>>>> ~ Loki with a knife.

False: You should really watch Thor Ragnarok.

Thanos did not use super-speed there, we clearly see his movements.

I would agree there, Thanos despite his size/fatness does seem to have the speed and reflex advantage over Thor and if this were a fist fight only, I'd give it to Thanos. But Thor has Stormbreaker, can fly, shoot lighting, call down lighting etc.

Thanos saw the attack coming; he tried to stop it. If I throw a ball at your face, you see it and block it, I can't really yell "surprise" if you saw it coming, now can I.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos used the Space stone, he has no stones here. Fail. Also, Thor with Stormbreak >>>>>>>> ~ Loki with a knife.

False: You should really watch Thor Ragnarok.

Thanos did not use super-speed there, we clearly see his movements.

I would agree there, Thanos despite his size/fatness does seem to have the speed and reflex advantage over Thor and if this were a fist fight only, I'd give it to Thanos. But Thor has Stormbreaker, can fly, shoot lighting, call down lighting etc.

Thanos saw the attack coming; he tried to stop it. If I throw a ball at your face, you see it and block it, I can't really yell "surprise" if you saw it coming, now can I.

He still had to move his hand, close his fist and activate the stone.

We are talking about agility. Loki is faster than Thor.

Explain yourself.

And? Spider man is faster than Thor! A teleporting spider man is even faster and harder to pin. Thanos is more agile than Thor.

Lightning will barely do anything.

Exactly. He tried to stopped it instead of dodging it! Why? Because:
A. He was surprised.
B. He didn't know what SB was or what it's capabilites were.

Robtard
No, not "exactly", I'm not supporting your position. FFS.

Josh_Alexander
No, not "exactly", I'm not supporting your position. FFS.

Furthermore, if we consider the fact that Thanos knows he doesn't have a laser shooting weapon, he won't stay standing there waiting for the axe to cross his chest!

Thanos dodges and kills Thor!

Robtard
Weird

What did Thanos dodge that makes you believe he could so easily dodge a thrown Stormbreaker?

Josh_Alexander
Weird

What did Thanos dodge that makes you believe he could so easily dodge a thrown Stormbreaker?

He dodged Loki's knife (Even if he used the Space Stone to do the job, he could have used his hand too).
He pinned a teleporting Spider man.

Why wouldn't he dodge SB?

Robtard
He dodged Loki's knife (Even if he used the Space Stone to do the job, he could have used his hand too).
He pinned a teleporting Spider man.

Why wouldn't he dodge SB?

He didn't dodge Loki's knife, he stopped it inches from his throat using the Space stone.

Pinning Spider-Man isn't a dodging feat.

Do you know what dodge means? It means moving out of the way, not stopping something in mid travel before it hits you.

Josh_Alexander
He didn't dodge Loki's knife, he stopped it inches from his throat using the Space stone.

Pinning Spider-Man isn't a dodging feat.

Do you know what dodge means? It means moving out of the way, not stopping something in mid travel before it hits you.

And yet Loki was cm's away from Thanos whilst SB will be flying in the air from meters away.

Again, look at the scene, it took SB 4-5s to reach Thanos. If Thanos would have been aware of Thor and his new weapon he would have had enough time to react. He was surprised.

I was using the Spiderman feat to point at reflexes. Thanos has the reflexes and speed to catch Spiderman therefore he can dodge SB..

FrothByte
I wouldn't even say that Thanos is faster or more agile than Thor. Thor is fast enough to block laser blasts with Mjolnir and blast Hela's projectiles out of the air at close distances.

The reason Thanos looked faster in his fight against Hulk is because he's strong and heavy enough to simply block Hulk's hits and immediately counter attack. Thor couldn't block Hulk's hits because he'd be knocked off his feet, which is why he had to dodge them instead which is a lot harder and more time consuming than simply blocking.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk is basically useless.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
I wouldn't even say that Thanos is faster or more agile than Thor. Thor is fast enough to block laser blasts with Mjolnir and blast Hela's projectiles out of the air at close distances.

The reason Thanos looked faster in his fight against Hulk is because he's strong and heavy enough to simply block Hulk's hits and immediately counter attack. Thor couldn't block Hulk's hits because he'd be knocked off his feet, which is why he had to dodge them instead which is a lot harder and more time consuming than simply blocking.

Thanos managed to react fast enought to turn a blaster's beam into bubbles. Also the blaster was cm's away from Gamora's head.

That is way more impressive than blocking lasers from far away distances.

FrothByte
Thanos managed to react fast enought to turn a blaster's beam into bubbles. Also the blaster was cm's away from Gamora's head.

That is way more impressive than blocking lasers from far away distances.

I think you're confusing reflexes and agility. I never claimed Thanos' reflexes were slow, just that he does not seem as fast or agile as Thor. Clenching your hand to activate a magical artifact is not the same thing as actually moving your hand to intercept blasts.

TheVaultDweller
Thanos was surprisingly spry for a big fellow. Granted, he doesn't look as agile as Thor does in his Sakaar fight against Hulk, for example, but he's clearly no dunce either. Like when he was hopping across the floating stones to dodge Strange's eldritch lightning blast on Titan. We also see that he was able to fairly easily outmaneuver the Hulk in their brief fight as well.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Thanos was surprisingly spry for a big fellow. Granted, he doesn't look as agile as Thor does in his Sakaar fight against Hulk, for example, but he's clearly no dunce either. Like when he was hopping across the floating stones to dodge Strange's eldritch lightning blast on Titan. We also see that he was able to fairly easily outmaneuver the Hulk in their brief fight as well.

Oh he's definitely fast for his size. And quite a lot faster than Hulk... though that may simply be a case of Thanos being much more skilled than Hulk. I just don't think he has enough feats to say he's faster or more agile than Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think you're confusing reflexes and agility. I never claimed Thanos' reflexes were slow, just that he does not seem as fast or agile as Thor. Clenching your hand to activate a magical artifact is not the same thing as actually moving your hand to intercept blasts.

Hell he did have to activate the stone in order to do that.

Furthermore we see him blocking IM's attacks.

h1a8

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
Anyway, Thor one shots. thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Anyway, Thor one shots. thumb up

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Well, the voting stands at 11-3 in favor of King Thor; the evidence spoke...KMC listened...Thor wins.

I'll go ahead and get Imp to close this now...

smile

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.