Hordak (Secret of the Sword) vs. Gandalf the Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Martian_mind
Props for using Hordak. Are feats from the She-ra series valid, or is he limited to the movie?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Props for using Hordak. Are feats from the She-ra series valid, or is he limited to the movie? All feats are valid since they use trek feats from the series. Who do you believe wins?

Martian_mind
I'm leaning towards Hordak. He can create shields and armour strong enough to tank Skeletor's blasts, which I imagine are at least as potent as anything Gandalf can offer. On top of that, he has the superior strength and mobility, due to his various forms.

quanchi112
Anyone else?

cdtm
Surprised you didn't go with Skeletor. He did, after all, defeat Hordak in two of the three fights they've had.

Going with Hordak.

Impediment
If memory serves me well, I say Hordak.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Surprised you didn't go with Skeletor. He did, after all, defeat Hordak in two of the three fights they've had.

Going with Hordak. They fought more than 3 times. Skeletor decimates Gandalf any version. Skeletor would beat Sauron into the dirt for ****s sake.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
They fought more than 3 times. Skeletor decimates Gandalf any version. Skeletor would beat Sauron into the dirt for ****s sake.

I don't doubt they did.

Horde Prime takes a Holiday is my favorite. That one was epic and humorous.

After that, as far as I'm aware, there's that time Skeletor took over the Horde, where he won was sleeping gas. And then the movie, which was a win for Hordak, if kind of a lucky one (Skeletor could have blocked it, but was off his game.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't doubt they did.

Horde Prime takes a Holiday is my favorite. That one was epic and humorous.

After that, as far as I'm aware, there's that time Skeletor took over the Horde, where he won was sleeping gas. And then the movie, which was a win for Hordak, if kind of a lucky one (Skeletor could have blocked it, but was off his game.) Skeletor also got the better of him another time. He was always more cunning and just superior to Hordak especially in one on one confrontations. Hordak was the second best filmation character by far. In the film they stalemated and decided to work together.

juggernaut74
I wonder if Sony is still making that Masters of the Universe movie next year.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Are we just talking about the old He-Man and She-Ra cartoons here or am I missing something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.