Who is the best non-force sensitive swordsman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Haschwalth
Revan without the use of the force, on taris.

CuckedCurry

Trocity
Grievous.

TheIndyJedi
Grievous by far

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Revan without the use of the force, on taris. Bullshit.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Grievous. I would've thought the answer woulda been more obscure, something like Xizor, from someone, would've been a cool answer.

MythLord
Xizor... lol

Grievous, by far.

TheNuisanceBird
I'm trying to think of someone.

Grievous is too easy.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I'm trying to think of someone.

Grievous is too easy.
Perhaps Pre Vizsla?

TheIndyJedi
Proxy?!

Total Warrior
Grevious, with me as a close second

darthbane77
Yeah, it's gotta be Grievous, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Grevious?
Proxy?
Yusanis?

Lord Stark
Grievous, not even close.

NemeBro
Is Grievous really the best non-force sensitive swordsman, or just the one whose physical enhancements combined with his skill lets him compete with force wielders at all? No matter how good your form is, if the guy you are fighting can amplify his swings and thrusts to be a barely visible blur with space magic you are going to get stomped.

If "best swordsman" is taking physicals into account then yeah the cybernetically empowered Grievous is the obvious answer, but I just thought this was worth considering. It is entirely possible that he is the best swordsman by feats and accolades even disregarding his enhancements. I lack the knowledge to say either way. What are your thoughts little niggas?

Tzeentch
He said "the best" not "the most technically skilled" you illiterate goon.

Zenwolf
The most normal and actual swordsman I can think of(meaning no enhancements and using just a blade) would probably be Darca Nyl as far as being the best, can’t really think of anyone else who uses only a blade and has no armor or enhancements and trained for years, to the point where in his apparent late 60s he was still skilled enough to hold off a Dark Jedi.

Trocity
If you don't want Grievous, you could cheat and say Ulic after he was stripped of the Force.

Sinious
Bedlam Spirits

victreebelvictr
grievous took on and won against 12 jedi one being in the jedi council if I may point out.

Trocity
lol that never happened, silly.

victreebelvictr
I disagree, it did.

victreebelvictr

Zenwolf
It wasn't 12, it was 6 and yeah it's great and yeah if you wanna go with the clear obvious then the best Non-Force sensitive swordsman is Grevious.

victreebelvictr
Oops, six, thank you for correcting me, it was still impressive none the less

Trocity
lol, it was 5...

No one is seriously going to count Sha Gi, who was shit even by padawan standards, and lost his nerve and got crushed before the fight even began. 3 of the 5 were nothing to write home about, and all 5 were exhausted from hours of fighting.

Big difference between 12 and 6, big difference between 6 and 5 exhausted Jedi, 3 of which are garbage anyway.

victreebelvictr
it still is six, she is logically a jedi, not a great one, but still is.

Trocity
Sha'a Gi is male, genius. You just committed an act of violence against him.

Use proper pronouns, jackass.

victreebelvictr
you do the same, we will include Sha Gi, for he is a jedi.

victreebelvictr
now if you are so smart, please tell me the top four most powerful sith lords in your opinion and i will prove you wrong.

Trocity
1. Marka Ragnos
2. Tulak Hord
3. Ajunta Pall
4. Darth Plagueis/Darth Sidious, they are tied.

victreebelvictr
1. Darth sidious
2. Darth vitiate
3. Marka ragnos
4. Tulak hord
Good list though, very close to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.