Jiren vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Now, we know that Jiren can beat Iron Man but how does he stack up against Sentry? I think we can all agree that Sentry wins 9.8/10 due to vastly superior speed and strength.

RealityWarper
Sentry wins but Jiren is so fast that Sentry cannot touch him and Jiren can hit him as much as he wants.

Sentry wins because he cannot die, can instantly reform from any damages and erase Jiren with a thought.

Inedian
I don't know much about Sentry, but hearing that he is in the league of Owen and killed him, Jiren doesn't stand a chance against such power.

bbrem123
Owen was not at the height of his power at the time.

RealityWarper
Owen was at the height of his powers at this time.

Inedian
Originally posted by bbrem123
Owen was not at the height of his power at the time.

I have read their fight and heard that he supposedly wasn't at his peak, but still Jiren shouldn't stand a chance here. This is ridiculously above his level. This is a fight for Zeno.

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
Now, we know that Jiren can beat Iron Man but how does he stack up against Sentry? I think we can all agree that Sentry wins 9.8/10 due to vastly superior speed and strength.

Even a poor man's Superman like Sentry should beat Jiren.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Even a poor man's Superman like Sentry should beat Jiren.

Superman cannot beat Jiren... He can't even beat Sakki...

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
I don't know much about Sentry, but hearing that he is in the league of Owen and killed him, Jiren doesn't stand a chance against such power.

It's best to read things on your own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.