Beast vs Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
https://i.imgur.com/XVWnX1il.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ljYxusKl.jpg

Because one of them has to win.

StiltmanFTW
This... this actually is pretty tough. I don't know.

CosmicComet
Karnak would win after the toughest fight of his life.

Beast is not an inanimate object...but he isn't much better than one. He also can't fight at all. Karnak can, but he's like those guys that know Wing Chun and nothing else; barely good enough to be called a fighter.

StyleTime
Best thread in a while.

Might be a double KO.

Sin I AM
Beast

riv6672
Soooo cold!

But i give it to Beast.

CosmicComet
Karnak's weakness is knees to the face. Beasts weakness is anything resembling a physical touch.

Beast may pull off a flying knee at the same moment Karnak throws an overhand. Double ko.

celeyhyga17
Beast wins.
Karnak gets flabbergasted by the fact Hank is all weakness. Baldy gets suckerpunched.

staxamillion
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Beast wins.
Karnak gets flabbergasted by the fact Hank is all weakness. Baldy gets suckerpunched.
laughing out loud

MrMind
let's throw killer croc in the mix

Damborgson
Beast would destroy Karnak honestly.

StyleTime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Beast wins.
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
I'm almost certain that Karnak can lose by striking himself in a weak point.

His jobber is as powerful as the one of the Juggernaut.

leonidas
this is the clearest cut double ko i think i can recall here. they don't ko each other, of course. they stumble around ineptly, and each likely trips or misses the other and the featureless environment takes them out in a truly epic testament to failure. awesome thread. thumb up

abhilegend
Bump

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
You need to seek some help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.