Vaylin vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Skillz, make an argument

Haschwalth
Yoda clearly wins.

Total Warrior
There is no argument

MythLord
Vaylin cracked walls and KOed two totally combat-ready people who are Yoda level like Arcann and Senya!

Yoda cannot win.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Azronger
Sounds good.

For fairness, I'll prohibit the use of a lighsaber for Yoda. Vaylin retains hers, though.

DarthPlaguis12

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Azronger
Sounds good.

For fairness, I'll prohibit the use of a lighsaber for Yoda. Vaylin retains hers, though.

I've come to realize that I can't really reveal much given the events currently going on. That said...

- I don't buy your arguments that Bane is planetary, nor do I buy the full extent of the Banite scaling you've tried to push.

- Scaling off of Ziostiate, Revan, various SWTOR characters, etc

- Feats and power growth of Vaylin throughout KOTET

I'll be much more specific within the next, about 24-48 hours.

S_W_LeGenD
Very good fight for both.

Trocity
rofl.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've come to realize that I can't really reveal much given the events currently going on. That said...

- I don't buy your arguments that Bane is planetary, nor do I buy the full extent of the Banite scaling you've tried to push.

I'll be much more specific within the next, about 24-48 hours.

K

carthage
Yoda stomps

darthbane77
Yoda wins, for sure. Vaylin gives him a fight though, her raw power is enough to give Yoda more trouble than anyone sans Sidious has given him in the past.

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure. Lots of strong arguments for both parties.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Rockydonovang
valk knows tutaminis, valylin scales off valk

what's yoda gonna do, push rocks?

DarthPlaguis12
How does he beat her

Emperordmb
What's Yoda gonna do? make a wish?

FreshestSlice
You'd think this was Harry Potter with all the reductio ad absurdum you people pretend are arguments these days.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You'd think this was Harry Potter with all the reductio ad absurdum you people pretend are arguments these days.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I'll be much more specific within the next, about 24-48 hours. When are you going to answer Deronn, or is that top secret highly classified info?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

victreebelvictr
I would say yoda, vaylin was powerful but was not as controlling with her force abilitiesthan yoda obviously was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.