Apocalypse vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Fight in the middle of new york.

One Big Mob
I still fondly remember when TricksterPriest was alive and him and Martian Mind would argue this topic like Tricky P was raising valid points that needed to be countered.

Now Apoc has no champion and Martian Mind is losing more of his will to live every MM appearance.

krisblaze
Let's not forget EvilAsh!

One Big Mob
Evilass was more like Trickster's dad or a wise storyteller teaching him all about this fable of Apocalypse. After every lesson Trickster would run out and spread what he thought he learned without fully understanding it.

Without kids to teach his stories to, Evilash just faded away.

StiltmanFTW
Blue Lips fears no manjobber.

J'onn gets one-shotted with a simple punch.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I still fondly remember when TricksterPriest was alive and him and Martian Mind would argue this topic like Tricky P was raising valid points that needed to be countered.

Now Apoc has no champion and Martian Mind is losing more of his will to live every MM appearance.
I still remember TricksterPriest's sig:

"Blue and grey, and pure damn ass evil."

He could have stopped at "ass" in regards to Apocalypse.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I still remember TricksterPriest's sig:

"Blue and grey, and pure damn ass evil."

He could have stopped at "ass" in regards to Apocalypse. laughing out loud was just gonna mention that. The one with Thanos and Darkseid on it too.

bluewaterrider

confused

I can't tell if you're joking.

Is TricksterPriest one of the posters who, like Guy222 and BienSalsa/Rao KalEl actually passed away in real life in recent years, or just someone like Raz who is alive and well but just doesn't visit these forums anymore?

StiltmanFTW
We don't know what happened, he probably got bored of the site.

Why would Bran be joking, for f*ck's sake? There are dozens of posters who don't give a shit about KMC anymore that we love to reminisce about from time to time. Doesn't mean they f*cking died, lol.

Here's Trick's profile:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=102398

shiv
Apocalypse vs Martian Manhunter in a populated NYC

All that psychic distress from the non-combatants who will be catching unfriendly fire from Apocalypse

Tough Fight for MM

Smurph
Evilass was more like Trickster's dad or a wise storyteller teaching him all about this fable of Apocalypse. After every lesson Trickster would run out and spread what he thought he learned without fully understanding it.

Without kids to teach his stories to, Evilash just faded away. This was before Trickster opened a Darkseid respect thread and started becoming a fanboy for the whole of DC without picking up a single comic.

TP was like the prequel to Golgo.

One Big Mob
He always came back to Apocalypse though. That was his snazzy red jacket in a closetful of orange sweaters.

He sure did start to hate Marvel though. The fate of us all really. We live long enough to see the Big Juicy M become the enemy, and then we become Prep Man. We're all just Tricky P's and Golgos; the only seperation is time.

krisblaze
I wonder if Bran will become an author someday.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe he already is.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maybe he already is.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/072/236/770.gif

?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.