Marvel and DC merge... you choose (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Marvel and DC universe merge and you get to choose who's powers (with expertise) you want. The twist is, you can NOT choose from either Marvel or DC, you can only choose from the anime world. People, please do not go ballistic and choose abstract power. The max is skyfather. Which character power and abilities would you choose and what would your plan be?

One Big Mob
So there's really no objective? They merge, I get Ash Ketchum's immortality and then what, I walk around for a little bit?

LordofBrooklyn
THIS IS ME!!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111171244/4173974-broly.jpg

carver9
If that's your plan, then I guess. I'm sure within 50 yr, you'll probably be on someone's table being dissected due to the curiosity of people wanting to know how to become immortal.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
If that's your plan, then I guess. I'm sure within 50 yr, you'll probably be on someone's table being dissected due to the curiosity of people wanting to know how to become immortal.

Maximum Power, UNBELIEVER!!!!

One Big Mob
He's talking about me guy. Though Carver said no one above Skyfather so Broly is out.

*Just then all of Galan's hair stood up on his crippled neck as he felt a cold wind blow by*

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He's talking about me guy. Though Carver said no one above Skyfather so Broly is out.

*Just then all of Galan's hair stood up on his crippled neck as he felt a cold wind blow by*

LOB thinks Broly is mid meta so hes ok in using him. I guess.

-Pr-
An Anime thread? In MY comic forum?

carver9
Its a Marvel/DC thread. Itll be fun. It isnt exactly a vs so you dont have to worry about bashing, etc...

DarkSaint85
Lol so not a vs, using anime....yeah. ok.

-Pr-
Its a Marvel/DC thread. Itll be fun. It isnt exactly a vs so you dont have to worry about bashing, etc...

So you're admitting you made a non-VS thread in a VS forum?

LordofBrooklyn
LOB thinks Broly is mid meta so hes ok in using him. I guess.

I TIRE OF YOUR LIES GAMMITE!!!

carver9
I see that I am being trapped/backed into a corner by two of my KMC prime arch enemies, Darksaint and Pr. What should Carver9 do to get out of this situation before it gets any worse than what it is???

DarkSaint85
I see that I am being trapped/backed into a corner by two of my KMC prime arch enemies, Darksaint and Pr. What should Carver9 do to get out of this situation before it gets any worse than what it is???
Realise that you were wrong and this is a silly thread?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I like it which is the reason I made it. Everyone doesnt have to agree with my taste though which is the reason we have opinions.

Parmaniac
Orochimaru

Edo Tensei ftw

I kill low level heroes and villains and ressurrect them as immortal eternally regenrating puppets that fight for me. Basically end up as classic Larfleeze.

carver9

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t654964.html

You were posting on the day this thread was made by the way and 2 other similar threads were made. Are you replying in here because I made this thread? I feel loved.

DarkSaint85
That's a vs thread, at least.

This....isn't even that.

But sure. Keep digging. Keep defending yourself, go all out and prove something, lol

One Big Mob
That's a vs thread, at least.

This....isn't even that.

But sure. Keep digging. Keep defending yourself, go all out and prove something, lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=646867

We got him Carv.

LordofBrooklyn
Focus on EVO!

carver9

We got him Carv.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Got.em

Philosophía
I choose Goku, and Instant Transmission the entire Earth inside the sun, and watch as they all burn helplessly, except Superman, who KOs me in one punch.

RealityWarper
I would like to see a true crossover between both companies.

RealityWarper
I get the Hokuto Shinken and being part of Kenshiro's bloodline.

That should do it.

I would heal people and punish the bad guys, but I would target the assholes full of money that create the modern slavery and kick their asses badly.

DarkSaint85

We got him Carv.

thumb up. The sad thing is, Carver probably thinks it's an actual serious....oh wait, yeah I see he's already slobbering lol.

Eon Blue
Sosuke Aizen.

Everyone would effectively be under my control.

darthgoober
Yato from Noragami. Just started watching that show and I freaking love it...

ghostman
dark schneider from the manga bastard!!

riv6672

shiv
Light Yagami - Death Note

*puts on sunglasses*

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
dark schneider from the manga bastard!! solid phucking choice. thumb up

I'd have to choose Guts from Berserk

probably go around murderphucking demons to death.

Blight
I think I'll take a light powerset. Time for some stretching action with the powers of Monkey D. Luffy!

Khazra Reborn
I guess I'd go with Vampire Hunter D, being he's the only anime character that I like

staxamillion

carver9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Sosuke Aizen.

Everyone would effectively be under my control.

Would you be a villain or a hero? Amazing choice by the way.

carver9
@Staxamillion...

Someone would most def kidnap you and put you in their basement for eternity having you create things for them making them rich. Hope this character have an offensive ability just in case a powerful person like the Juggernaut, speed Demon or another killer comes looking for her/you.

DarkSaint85
Spiral power a la Tengen Toppen Gurrenn Lagann.

riv6672

wuleecat
I don't get it. DC and Marvel merge and then...we pick something or other that's got bugger all to do with either?

I've got an idea for a thread. Image and Vertigo decide to combine their universes. What power would you pick? The only teensy-weensy stipulation is that you can't choose any power from EITHER Image OR Vertigo. Instead, you have to choose which one of Spider-man's female enemies' powers you'd most like. And it has to be from the last ten years. And canon.

Oooh...Can't you feel the fun already?

riv6672
I can feel your butthurt.

riv6672

staxamillion
@Staxamillion...

Someone would most def kidnap you and put you in their basement for eternity having you create things for them making them rich. Hope this character have an offensive ability just in case a powerful person like the Juggernaut, speed Demon or another killer comes looking for her/you.

mutants would have my back... hopefully

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.