CW Atom vs MCU Wasp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
I thought this would be an interesting fight, given how similar their powersets are.

- Fight takes place in an abandoned amusement park.
- Opponents start 30 feet apart.
- PIS/CIS is off.
- Win via KO/Incap.

Who takes it?

FrothByte
I haven't been keeping up with the CW shows for some time so not sure just how powerful Atom has become. Basing from the first season of Legends and his appearances in Arrow, I might give the edge to Wasp.

Atom does seem stronger and has better weaponry but Wasp is the more competent fighter and is more mobile. Atom has a tendency to freeze in combat or just do dumb stuff... which I see Wasp taking full advantage of. And while Atom's suit seems to offer more protection, it also gets broken more often and doesn't exactly make him look like the most agile fighter.

But, again, this is just based off of Atom's earlier showings. He's probably improved by now.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I haven't been keeping up with the CW shows for some time so not sure just how powerful Atom has become. Basing from the first season of Legends and his appearances in Arrow, I might give the edge to Wasp.

Atom does seem stronger and has better weaponry but Wasp is the more competent fighter and is more mobile. Atom has a tendency to freeze in combat or just do dumb stuff... which I see Wasp taking full advantage of. And while Atom's suit seems to offer more protection, it also gets broken more often and doesn't exactly make him look like the most agile fighter.

But, again, this is just based off of Atom's earlier showings. He's probably improved by now.

Ray has definitely become a lot more competent overall. Unfortunately, he still suffers from the general CW thing where characters have both amazing high-end and low-end showings, depending on the plot. To give you an example, in one scene, gets easily killed by RF:

iXqqe3iz7Vk

In another scene, he can apparently solo RF and co:

hO238sj8wFI

Though the 2nd clip does show that Ray has one ability Hope doesn't. Like Scott, he can also actually increase his own size to giant levels. IIRC, Wasp never displayed any growth abilities herself, just the wrist launcher to shoot and shrink/grow other things.

wakkawakkawakka
If the CW didn't sandbag Ray so much he'd have a lot more opportunities to show off just how capable he is.

Wasp could give some people on Oliver's team trouble in h2h Though Atom's blasters would probably be more effective. If its become a fight between suits though its Atom's fight to loose IMO however Wasp can still edge out a win if she takes the initiative and goes for vulnerabilities in Atom's suit.

HulkIsHulk
If Atom is going all out he might win. How s blasters actually blewva hole in the Berlin wall

NotAllThatEvil
Didn't atom go toe to toe with Damian dark and a samurai warlord with out his suit? His hand to hand combat isn't that bad

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, he had his suit underneath his armour the one time he fought Darhk, which actually allowed him to overpower Darhk (but then Darhk cheapshotted when Ray let his guard down).

g6atCE1zNVw

Though still a decent skill showing, even if the suit did amp his strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.