Patrick Stewart will star in a new Star Trek series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
From the man himself:

LLvfg6jA_ZA

Flyattractor
Geez He is old now...

playa1258
Make it so.

Putinbot1
Meh, Next Generation has not stood the test of time like the original series. Leave Jean Luc in the past.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Meh, Next Generation has not stood the test of time like the original series. Leave Jean Luc in the past.

Episodes like "The Measure of a Man" definitely stand the test of time.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Episodes like "The Measure of a Man" definitely stand the test of time. Generally as a series, no, no it hasn't. In fact when it was canned it was starting to rely on Dr Who style Deus Ex machina endings where Geordi would simply repolarise the main dish to emit drivel particles.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Episodes like "The Measure of a Man" definitely stand the test of time.

thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Engage

Blakemore
On Amazon Prime now.

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Meh, Next Generation has not stood the test of time like the original series. Leave Jean Luc in the past. They should have listened to you. Picard was a watered down, emasculated, semi-senile, incel version of himself. Hurray for diversity and identity politics injected into TV shows. thumb down

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
They should have listened to you. Picard was a watered down, emasculated, semi-senile, incel version of himself. Hurray for diversity and identity politics injected into TV shows. thumb down Yeah, it wasn't good Bada. But, Next Gen has dated badly too. The original series, never does. I don't know why it is so superb.

Superdad76
i think his new show will age well like his old show did

have faith

Badabing
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, it wasn't good Bada. But, Next Gen has dated badly too. The original series, never does. I don't know why it is so superb. TNG sets look like an 80s mall to me now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.