Ludendorff vs Valkyrie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Fight in the cabin where he fought Diana. Luff has already inhaled the super gas, and has a vibration baseball bat. Valkyrie is unarmed. Does he stand a cgance?

Silent Master
She takes the bat and beats him to death.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
vibration baseball bat

Kinky.

HulkIsHulk
Ops O meant vibranium bat. Damn you autocorrect!

KingD19
She beats him to death with a non-vibrating bat.

h1a8
She's definitely more skilled but he's stronger and more durable.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Ops O meant vibranium bat. Damn you autocorrect!

I liked the original better stick out tongue

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
She's definitely more skilled but he's stronger and more durable.

Stronger? You realize she managed take down Hulk and Thor several times in melee right? And while her durability is murky, she is an elite warrior and we've been shown even basic Asgardians are pretty tough. She seems to be right under Odin and the like at least in reverence, so she's probably pretty sturdy too. I doubt anyone who could comfortably tangle with Thor and Hulk will worry about Ludendorff.

Also your 50 ton strength bullshit can pause before you start. He and Diana barely damaged the tiny radio tower they were in when they fought and both according to you should have been strong enough to casually demolish it by simply throwing each other around.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19

You have yet to reply to my post in the Wonder Woman vs Yulaw thread

HulkIsHulk
And if we are going by property damage -using Valkyrie herself as an example, she outright KOd Loki, which neither Thor or Hulk (who just stunned him, but Loki was still conscious) has to do, despite attacking him with attacks that did a lot damage to the surroundings. And she did it with 3-4 hits too, much less than either Avenger.

NemeBro
Valkyrie comfortably.

Robtard
An Asgardian high-end warrior vs some fat scrub with roid-gas and a bat. She takes it 10/10

TheVaultDweller
I hope she shows up in later films and gets more feats. Based on implied power, she should be really up there (considering Thor's comments about tales of the Valkyries and their prowess while talking to her in Ragnarok). So, she is supposed to be among the elite of the elite where Asgardians are concerned.

quanchi112
Valkyrie stomps. The guy was an embarrassment and a fake out boss villain.

h1a8
Stronger? You realize she managed take down Hulk and Thor several times in melee right? And while her durability is murky, she is an elite warrior and we've been shown even basic Asgardians are pretty tough. She seems to be right under Odin and the like at least in reverence, so she's probably pretty sturdy too. I doubt anyone who could comfortably tangle with Thor and Hulk will worry about Ludendorff.

Also your 50 ton strength bullshit can pause before you start. He and Diana barely damaged the tiny radio tower they were in when they fought and both according to you should have been strong enough to casually demolish it by simply throwing each other around.

They weigh less than 1 ton.
It takes more than 50 tons of force to do what he did.
You can lowballing him all you want knowing that there characters have inconsistent showings in fiction (especially when it comes to collateral damage).

She is highly skilled as to why she can tangle. And I'm not sure if Thor can crumble a gun like that.

Silent Master
You can lowballing him all you want knowing that there characters have inconsistent showings in fiction (especially when it comes to collateral damage).

She is highly skilled as to why she can tangle. And I'm not sure if Thor can crumble a gun like that.

Are you retarded? Thor was crushing Iron-man's armor, by feats IM armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gun

FrothByte

Dude, a simple Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Crumpling a modern military-grade tactical knife in your palm is a lot harder than crumpling a WW1 pistol in your hand.

Robtard
Thor is about on par with the Hulk when it comes to strength, so one must be trying to be foolish to lowball Thor in this department.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dude, a simple Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Crumpling a modern military-grade tactical knife in your palm is a lot harder than crumpling a WW1 pistol in your hand.

Not everyone watches Marvel:AoS, but even ignoring that fact there's plenty of proof that Thor casually has that level of strength.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Not everyone watches Marvel:AoS, but even ignoring that fact there's plenty of proof that Thor casually has that level of strength.

True, but I'm pretty sure the Asgardian farmer has been repeatedly pointed out to H1 in the past on different threads.

h1a8

Post the scene.
Characters don't share feats.
You have to prove that Thor can do the same.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you retarded? Thor was crushing Iron-man's armor, by feats IM armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gun

The gun crumble >>>>>>>>>>Thor slightly crushing IM forearm armor.

TheVaultDweller

It's H1. He's turned his anti-MCU bias up to 11 in the last few days. To actually claim that bending WW1 weaponry > bending Iron Man armor that can withstand getting smacked by multi-ton helicarrier blades, or need proof that the warrior king of Asgard is stronger than a random Asgardian is just retarded.

But then according to H1, Ludendorff bending a gun barrel puts him at 50 tons, yet the Hulk's Leviathan punch is supposedly something like 41 tons lol.

I mean we literally see Thor tear apart spaceship armor with his bare hands in this clip, but I am sure H1 will have yet another excuse in order to dismiss the feat:

Xbzq4UsM2cg

NemeBro
Post the scene.
When people see this guy say dumb shit like this why does anyone respond to him? **** is wrong with ya'll?

h1a8

Silent Master
Post the scene.

Prove it.

h1a8

quanchi112

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
When people see this guy say dumb shit like this why does anyone respond to him? **** is wrong with ya'll?

What's dumb about it?
Characters don't share feats. If you try then I'll warn you. After that I'll report you. So again characters don't share feats. Thor has his own feats. You can't use the feats of others to prove that Thor can do them.

You are incredibly stupid if you believe there was anything dumb about that.

Inhuman
Crushing Ironman armor made of a metal that withstood being shot at with tank shells >>>>>>>>>>>>> bending a WW1 era gun.

FrothByte
We always knew that h1 wasn't quite all there, but now he's just being flat out crazy.

Silent Master
What's dumb about it?
Characters don't share feats. If you try then I'll warn you. After that I'll report you. So again characters don't share feats. Thor has his own feats. You can't use the feats of others to prove that Thor can do them.

You are incredibly stupid if you believe there was anything dumb about that.

Is he as retarded as the person claiming that it's debatable whether a World War 1 era gun is more durable than Iron Man's armor or implying that bending a tac knife is a better feat than crushing Iron Man's armor?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But then according to H1, Ludendorff bending a gun barrel puts him at 50 tons, yet the Hulk's Leviathan punch is supposedly something like 41 tons lol. Hulk can't break a handgun confirmed.

TheVaultDweller
I love how H1 routinely waves off proving things by claiming his interpretations/opinions are "common sense", but when it comes to an actual situation where one clearly just has to use some common sense (Thor being stronger than a random, middle-aged Asgardian like half his size), he sings a totally different tune.

h1a8

Silent Master
Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWI era gun. Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tac knife

Stop trolling.

h1a8

Silent Master
It's about you being a troll.

h1a8
Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWI era gun. Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tac knife

Stop trolling.
Tac knife feat doesnt count. No one posted the scene.

IM armor is not that much more durable than solid steel (if it is at all). If you disagree then prove it. What feats by IM that has his armor more than 2x more durable than solid steel?
Especially his wrist armor?

Silent Master
Tac knife feat doesnt count. No one posted the scene.

IM armor is not that much more durable than solid steel (if it is at all). If you disagree then prove it. What feats by IM that has his armor more than 2x more durable than solid steel?
Especially his wrist armor?

Just like you haven't posted the scene where he destroys the gun, so it doesn't count either.

Sure, it survived being hit by a multi-ton engine blades moving at high speed. now it's your turn. prove that solid steel could survive that.

Mmlmeu16dU8

FrothByte
@h1, here's your scene:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111120360/6128948-0233025686-59701.gif

h1a8

Silent Master
Now it's your turn. prove that solid steel could survive that.

FrothByte
@h1, please have your eyes checked. If you check the gif again, you'll see that the Asgardian bent the knife forward along its edge before he bent it against its flat. Stop being a troll.

A knife blade is a solid piece of high-carbon steel, whereas guns are 1. hollow 2. made of different materials, not all of which are steel and 3. the steel parts (mostly the barrel) are made of stainless steel, gun metal, mild steel, or some other alloy that are all weaker than the kind of steel tactical blades are usually made of. Basically, if you melted down the steel in a gun and made it into a knife, you'd end up with a crappy knife.

So if you want to claim that bending a gun is harder to do than bending a knife blade along its edge, please back this up with proof.

Silent Master
h1 overhyping his feats while massively downplaying everyone else's is SOP.

h1a8

h1a8

FrothByte
^ Yeah, now you're just flat out lying. You can clearly see he bent the knife along its edge first. So that's how it is now eh H1? You're just going to lie in every single one of these threads?

I also see that you know nothing about metal compositions and the different kinds of steel. No surprise there.

Silent Master

h1a8
^ Yeah, now you're just flat out lying. You can clearly see he bent the knife along its edge first. So that's how it is now eh H1? You're just going to lie in every single one of these threads?

I also see that you know nothing about metal compositions and the different kinds of steel. No surprise there.

The composition only plays a small part. The big part is the shape and how much damage was done. We clearly see the guy bending the knife against its flat edge. If you insist on him initially bending it at the edge then how much did it bend at the edge?

The barrel of a gun is several times thicker than that knife. And you are still ignoring the fact that he crumpled it like a fortune cookie.

Edit: I’m sorry but that’s a shitty feat. I’m not going to argue about it anymore. It’s pure shitty. Look at it again

Robtard
In IM1, Tony got hit by an M1A1 Abrams tank shell and sustained no serious injury/damage to the suit or himself. So trying to lowball how durable the suit is silly and retarded. As is trying to lowball Thor's physical strength and he only started to crush the suit with effort, despite his massive levels of physical strength.

FrothByte
The composition only plays a small part. The big part is the shape and how much damage was done. We clearly see the guy bending the knife against its flat edge. If you insist on him initially bending it at the edge then how much did it bend at the edge?

The barrel of a gun is several times thicker than that knife. And you are still ignoring the fact that he crumpled it like a fortune cookie.

Edit: I’m sorry but that’s a shitty feat. I’m not going to argue about it anymore. It’s pure shitty. Look at it again

Lol. That tactical knife was abou 1-2 inches wide. There's no way the pistol that Luddendorf crumpled had a 1 inch thick barrel. Again, you're flat out lying or being a troll. There's no other explanation.

h1a8

Robtard
Yeah, no. His latest armor withstood a blast from the Power Stone, but even then you're making Thor's strength more impressive now. What you said trying to downplay a tank shelling from an M1A1 Abrams tank was ridiculous and I sincerely hope you're trying to troll again. Cos otherwise...

h1a8
Yeah, no. His latest armor withstood a blast from the Power Stone, but even then you're making Thor's strength more impressive now. What you said trying to downplay a tank shelling from an M1A1 Abrams tank was ridiculous and I sincerely hope you're trying to troll again. Cos otherwise...

So you basically ignored everything I said? How can we have a discussion if you do that?

Silent Master
Prove it.

KingD19
So you basically ignored everything I said? How can we have a discussion if you do that?

You ignore everything everyone else says.

h1a8
You ignore everything everyone else says.

False. I address EVERYTHING they said when I respond to their post.

Robtard

False. I countered what you said and them smugly dismissed the nonsense parts

FrothByte
False. I address EVERYTHING they said when I respond to their post.

Yes, you address them with lies and made-up numbers. You never back yourself up with any proper proof or even proper logic.

h1a8
False. I countered what you said and them smugly dismissed the nonsense parts

So it's all about durability? Effort and total damage doesn't play a role?
That would be nonsense to consider?

FrothByte
So it's all about durability? Effort and total damage doesn't play a role?
That would be nonsense to consider?

It's not like Thor was putting a lot of effort when he crushed IM's armor either.

Silent Master
Iron-man's suit survived being hit by a multi-ton engine blades moving at high speed. now it's your turn. prove that solid steel could survive that.

Mmlmeu16dU8

Nevan

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
Since h1a8 wants feats for Iron man's forearm armor specifically.

The Mark 3 seemed to hold up pretty well against Iron Monger's giant Gatling gun.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/f/fb/Iron_512.jpg/600px-Iron_512.jpg

This thing is way bigger than any 50 cal.

id=OQCy82iyG5o;t=141

Or how Iron Man and War Machine were treating the metal hammer drones like toys.

Why do you keep adding the throwing 100 feet away part?

Of course throwing something of x weight 100 feet away takes more force than, than merely lifting something twice that weight, but this is not the correct analogy for the feat.

A more apt comparison would be someone easily lifting 1 ton and someone else lifting +20 tons with some amount of effort.

I can casually lift something that weights 15 kg, but I can't throw it 100 feet away.

Solid steel is very durable, bulletproof actually.
For the feats to be comparable IM wrist armor has to be at least 10-15x more durable.

Just being more durable ISN'T ENOUGH.

FrothByte
For the feats to be comparable IM wrist armor has to be at least 10-15x more durable.

Except guns are not solid steel. So your point is moot.

Silent Master

Iron-man's suit survived being hit by a multi-ton engine blades moving at high speed. now it's your turn. prove that solid steel could survive that.

Mmlmeu16dU8

Silent Master

Proof that h1 doesn't know what he's talking about.

TomdF0gOiVo

FrothByte

TomdF0gOiVo

H1 doesn't even seem to know that there are different kinds of steel.

h1a8

TomdF0gOiVo

Proof that Silent is stupid.
The term "bulletproof" doesn't mean can withstand ALL bullets.
Kevlar vests are bulletproof but some rounds can penetrate them.
Iron Man is bulletproof but aircraft bullets has penetrated him.

Steel handgun can withstand some bullets. Stop being stupid Silent. That's an order.

Silent Master

Steel handgun can withstand some bullets. Stop being stupid Silent. That's an order.

Prove that WW1 era handgun steel can withstand some bullets.

h1a8

Unhardened steel (weak steel)
uj1cm8WUGfg

Silent Master
Now, prove that the steel in a WW1 era gun can withstand some bullets.

Silent Master
H1 doesn't even seem to know that there are different kinds of steel.

h1 is now claiming that he wasn't being literal when he said bullet-proof and that he just meant bullet-resistant, like how BP vests are just bullet-resistant. but I think it's more likely he actually thought steel was bullet-proof and had to do some quick research after I posted the vid. that would explain the sudden hostility in his response. he was embarrsed by his ignorance and lashed out.

Nevan

Steel handgun can withstand some bullets. Stop being stupid Silent. That's an order. You're right, bulletproof doesn't mean it can withstand all bullets.

A 50 Cal would penetrate most "bulletproof" material and Iron Monger's Gatling gun absolutely dwarfs that.

Thanks for conceding.

Josh_Alexander
Unhardened steel (weak steel)
uj1cm8WUGfg

I love demolitionrm ranch thumb up

You are really not a Marvel Fan aren you H1?

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

quanchi112
Valkyrie wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.