Morlun vs. Weapon H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

carver9
Easy win for weapon H.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Easy win for weapon H.

Stop being such a fanboy of everyone and everything related to gamma radiation.

Morlun is a supernatural opponent, who thinks little of conventional attacks. We don't know how this would go, as he was never beaten without a major plot device.

carver9
Hello Stilt. Gave my opinion on who would win. WH would slice him in half.

StiltmanFTW
Hello, Carver love

It could work, yes.

Nothing is easy with Morlun, though. He somehow was still in one piece after Wakanda's best attempts to vaporize him, which included "vibranium-core nuclear-tipped shells".

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hello, Carver love

It could work, yes.

Nothing is easy with Morlun, though. He somehow was still in one piece after Wakanda's best attempts to vaporize him, which included "vibranium-core nuclear-tipped shells".

An alternate Wolverine stabbed clean through him (wasnt the only time he was stabbed either). He WILL get sliced in half.

StiltmanFTW
An alternate Wolverine stabbed clean through him (wasnt the only time he was stabbed either). He WILL get sliced in half.

Yes, he did. Got pierced by Shuri's spear, too.

But again, he's a supernatural dude who never lost without a plot device being involved.

Being dismembered may be nothing to him, as long as he's well-fed on the totem energies.

DarkSaint85
He also ripped adamantium.

He rips Weapon H apart thumb up. Not alt universe either.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, it took some time for him to rip that net. Might not be able to replicate that feat here, with WH fighting back.

But I guess it's nice to give carver nosebleeds, so +5 points for you biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He also ripped adamantium.

He rips Weapon H apart thumb up. Not alt universe either.

Getting close to him isnt a good idea...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/hulkverine-kills-a-wendigo-3.jpg

And that isnt common knowledge either. Lol @ bringing up ripping apart by the way. Especially against a Hulk level character. Netting doesnt fight back.

Stilt, so you're saying Morlun can survive being cut in half?

StiltmanFTW
Most likely, yes. He is such a hax character.

We need more data on both of them, tbh.

carver9
Most likely, yes. He is such a hax character.

We need more data on both of them, tbh.

So you're basing this off of what you feel, not on actual facts? Also, even though Morlun have some amazing fts, Weapon H fts are better.

DarkSaint85
So you're basing this off of what you feel, not on actual facts?

Amazing fight. Morlun doesnt have any TP resistance fts but I could see him walking clean through Blacks TP attack for some strange reason.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Lawl

StiltmanFTW
So you're basing this off of what you feel, not on actual facts? Also, even though Morlun have some amazing fts, Weapon H fts are better.

I already mentioned the facts - vibranium-core nuclear-tipped shells didn't even scratch him.

What feats? Like the one you posted when he needed a magical axe to deal with a Wendigo, right?

Wendigo... Morlun... supernatural... magical plot device... wink Checkmate, carv.

carver9
thumb up

I said I COULD SEE. That's not a definite. Who would win out of V&V Despero and Superman. You avoided this question kn the other thread.

carver9
I already mentioned the facts - vibranium-core nuclear-tipped shells didn't even scratch him.

What feats? Like the one you posted when he needed a magical axe to deal with a Wendigo, right?

Wendigo... Morlun... supernatural... magical plot device... wink Checkmate, carv.

Why are you mentioning Vibranium core nuke tips when again, an Alternaate would stabbed clean through him? I dont get it. Are you ignoring this showing and focusing on something else? Its irrelevant if you are because the alternate Wolverine had adamantium claws and Weapon H is carrying the same freaking thing. Morlun will get shanked.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BIEc7dcJ3TA/VEhIuOEfPhI/AAAAAAAAHAY/uSP2i4FFgnQ/s1600/scan0017.jpg

Lol at you bringing up Weapon H using a weapon to stab Wendigo. You're better than this stilt...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/hulkverine-vs-wendigo-1.jpg

Is that better? So what do we have here? ADAMANTIUM have pierced Morlun all the way through. Weapon H carry that 10 folds. Morlun will get cut clean in half. Now we just need something showing he can survive being cleaved into small pieces.

DarkSaint85
Alt universes don't count, I thought.....

The reason for that is, we don't know what happened in that alt. Universe. Maybe Alt Silver Surfer is stronger, maybe weaker, we have no idea. We know he has claws, and that's it.

Sin I AM

The reason for that is, we don't know what happened in that alt. Universe. Maybe Alt Silver Surfer is stronger, maybe weaker, we have no idea. We know he has claws, and that's it.

Slippery slope....that whole arc would be discounted

StiltmanFTW
I said I COULD SEE. That's not a definite.

Nice dodge here.

You realize my stance is pretty much the same, right? Oh, you and your double standards.

For all we know, Morlun could've been cut to pieces by the vibranium shrapnel and reformed somehow. Like I said, we don't have enough data. Whatever allowed him to ignore Wakanda's repeated missile strikes, could possibly play a factor here.

DarkSaint85
But let's use CArvermaths now.

There will be two statements we shall need.

1. Combat feats are paramount.
2. Alt. universe characters are = 616 universes.

For statement 1:
laughing out loud

Spiderman has dodge attacks coming at him at light speed but you are impressed with someone changing their clothing. Spiderman blitzed Firelord so fast that he was helpless against it.

Here he blitz Masterson Thor...he couldnt even lay a hand on him and probably would've lost if he didnt use Mjlonir.

http://i.imgur.com/neE8dzx.jpg

But yet you are impressed with nobodies getting beat. Question, what fts does that guy have that proves he is as fast as Flash.?

That's Statement 1.

Statement2:
http://puu.sh/hA76B/3ca8433c80.jpg

Now let's assemble them.

Morlun is faster than a whole GROUP of Spidermen (and women), faster even than their Spidey Sense. The same sense that enables Spiderman to dodge light speed attacks.

THEREFORE, Morlun is FTL. As he blitzed an entire group of FTL characters.

Morlun, without the distraction of Captain Universe, rips Weapon H apart.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, that's actually SpOck who's saying Morlun's faster. So not even alt Spideys are needed.

carver9

And he got stabbed by weapons that doesnt come close to having fts comparable to adamantium. Your post is irrelevant.

Sin I AM
Can Morlun feed off radiation?

carver9
But let's use CArvermaths now.

There will be two statements we shall need.

1. Combat feats are paramount.
2. Alt. universe characters are = 616 universes.

For statement 1:

That's Statement 1.

Statement2:
http://puu.sh/hA76B/3ca8433c80.jpg

Now let's assemble them.

Morlun is faster than a whole GROUP of Spidermen (and women), faster even than their Spidey Sense. The same sense that enables Spiderman to dodge light speed attacks.

THEREFORE, Morlun is FTL. As he blitzed an entire group of FTL characters.

Morlun, without the distraction of Captain Universe, rips Weapon H apart.

Those are alternate Spidermans and debating like you, people of Daredevil caliber can tag Spiderman, consistently.

DarkSaint85
Those are alternate Spidermans and debating like you, people of Daredevil caliber can tag Spiderman, consistently.

Wait wait wait.

Debating like ME???

That's not what I am saying. I accept fights more than anything. My question to you was, where does Captain Marvel compare to Superman or even Wonder Woman. Both these characters have pulled moons and Earth together; Cap doesn't share this luxury. Is Cap on their level. Please answer this question without throwing Captain America, Squirrel Girl, and Batman into this.

I already know the answer. I focus on combat showings but I'm trying to see if others are on the same page.

YOU are the one who focusses on combat feats, lol.

Also, lol@the double standards with regards to the alt.universes......

Edit:btw, that's SpOck. So NOT alt Spidey, anyway smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Depends.

A specific type poisons him, like with Spidey when he tried to drain him. They also trapped him and his family on that irradiated planet.

OTOH, Vibranium nukes did diddly squat to him...

StiltmanFTW

No.

Totemistic energy and human life force, nothing more afaik.

We don't know how he'd respond to the gamma radiation.

OTOH, Vibranium nukes did diddly squat to him...

Because, originally, he was vulnerable to the specific radiation that Parker was exposed to.

carver9
Wait wait wait.

Debating like ME???

YOU are the one who focusses on combat feats, lol.

Also, lol@the double standards with regards to the alt.universes......

Edit:btw, that's SpOck. So NOT alt Spidey, anyway smile

Yes, I'm debating with you, ain't I. Anyways, Spiderman has been tagged by Daredevil, Rhino, etc... so him getting blitzed by Morlun holds no weight here. Nice scans though but on average, Rhino tags him, Sandman tags him, Daredevil...

I do focus on combat showings and Spiderman getting tagged by Rhino, etc... is a combat showing.

Anyways, Weapon H has blocked bullets and tagged a group of weapon X member who's canon and have solid speed fts and he did it without trouble.

DarkSaint85
Yes, I'm debating with you, ain't I. Anyways, Spiderman has been tagged by Daredevil, Rhino, etc... so him getting blitzed by Morlun holds no weight here. Nice scans though but on average, Rhino tags him, Sandman tags him, Daredevil...

I do focus on combat showings and Spiderman getting tagged by Rhino, etc... is a combat showing.

Anyways, Weapon H has blocked bullets and tagged a group of weapon X member who's canon and have solid speed fts and he did it without trouble.

And Morlun has blitzed Spiderman who has lightspeed reactions, so Weapon H would be nothing to him thumb up

carver9
And Morlun has blitzed Spiderman who has lightspeed reactions, so Weapon H would be nothing to him thumb up

Morlun blitzed a Spiderman that has been tagged by Rhino on almost every encounter they've had. smile

Also, the Spiderman he blitzed is an alternate reality.

You put a lot of time into those posts. I can tell. Sorry it was a waste.

DarkSaint85
Morlun blitzed a Spiderman that has been tagged by Rhino on almost every encounter they've had. smile

Also, the Spiderman he blitzed is an alternate reality.

You put a lot of time into those posts. I can tell. Sorry it was a waste.

Wait so there are different Spideys, one that fights Rhino and one that fights lightspeeders? Lol.

That's SpiderOck btw. So 616 Spidey smile

carver9
Wait so there are different Spideys, one that fights Rhino and one that fights lightspeeders? Lol.

That's SpiderOck btw. So 616 Spidey smile

What light speedster did Spider Ock fight?

DarkSaint85
Same body.

Remember what happened when Herc got Spiderman's powers....and you used it as an example for SPIDER-MAN?

LOL.

DarkSaint85
But please, tell me more about the different Spideys who change according to their foe.

And tell me more how alt Wolverine is the same as 616 Wolverine smile

byrdgang21

Didnt he drain the energy from Captain Marvell or Captain Universe?? I cant remember precisely.

Supermutant
I thought it was already confirmed that Weapon H was the love child of Carver and Stiltman.

carver9
Same body.

Remember what happened when Herc got Spiderman's powers....and you used it as an example for SPIDER-MAN?

LOL.

Same body but different person.

It is a ft for Spiderman but that doesnt mean that people can all of a sudden achieve everything Parker has done in that body when he knows it from head to toe.

DarkSaint85
Same body but different person.

It is a ft for Spiderman but that doesnt mean that people can all of a sudden achieve everything Parker has done in that body when he knows it from head to toe.

Strange how you use what Herc does as a feat for Spidey, though.....

Nonetheless, the point still stands. You're using alt adamantium as some kind of proof or feat, but when Morlun does something against alt. Universe characters, all of a sudden it's inadmissible.....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Didnt he drain the energy from Captain Marvell or Captain Universe?? I cant remember precisely.

Alt Genis, yes.

And Solus drained the Enigma Force Spidey.

But cosmic energy is not the same.

carver9
Strange how you use what Herc does as a feat for Spidey, though.....

Nonetheless, the point still stands. You're using alt adamantium as some kind of proof or feat, but when Morlun does something against alt. Universe characters, all of a sudden it's inadmissible.....

Why not? Hes at the bare minimum as fast as the real deal but again, I'm debating against Darksaint so on average, Spiderman is Rhino, Daredevil speed.

I'm using the fact that Morlun got stabbed through by something that doesnt have the fts true adamantium have. Get it. Weapon H chops him in half.

DarkSaint85
Why not? Hes at the bare minimum as fast as the real deal but again, I'm debating against Darksaint so on average, Spiderman is Rhino, Daredevil speed.

I'm using the fact that Morlun got stabbed through by something that doesnt have the fts true adamantium have. Get it. Weapon H chops him in half.
So Spock is on bare minimum, as fast as the real deal to, right?

And Morlun was too fast for him.

But didn't you say Spiderman was FTL? You're all over the place today. Are you drunk?

carver9
So Spock is on bare minimum, as fast as the real deal to, right?

And Morlun was too fast for him.

But didn't you say Spiderman was FTL? You're all over the place today. Are you drunk?

I'm lit.

Spiderman and Spock do not share fts. I don't know how many times I can say this. Spiderman reacting to light speeds doesnt mean that Spock can. He isnt as close to being as good as Parker is with his body. And again, Rhino has tagged Spiderman along with others within this speed range. Can you remember those words please so that this speed debate can stop?

Morlun outreacting Spock who doesnt have Parker showings and again, has consistently been tagged by Rhino on average means that speed showing is irrelevant.

If this wasnt you that I was debating against, things would be different Saint, but this is the way you debate and this is what you're going to get. Daredevil level speed Spiderman. Rhino level speed Spiderman. Not impressed. With that said, Weapon H chips him in half.

DarkSaint85
And yet, strangely, in other threads, you use Hercules with Spiderman powers as a stand in for Spider-Man.....very strange.

Rhino actually has Silver Surfer level speed, as he's tagged Surfer

This is using your logic, btw smile

So Morlun > Spidey > Rhino > Silver Surfer.

Want me to quote your posts where you argue that Surfer is the fastest there is? As you seem a Marvel expert smile

Parmaniac
Spiderman is Rhino, Daredevil speed. JFC

Morlun outreacting Spock who doesnt have Parker showings and again, has consistently been tagged by Rhino on average means that speed showing is irrelevant. Outreacting his Spider-Sense which is an automatic passive ability, Ock's active speed feats in Parker's body are irrelevant the ability is the exact same since it's his body and it's passive never been trained or anything, it starts the warning signal exactly the same way it always did in Parker's body.

carver9
And yet, strangely, in other threads, you use Hercules with Spiderman powers as a stand in for Spider-Man.....very strange.

Rhino actually has Silver Surfer level speed, as he's tagged Surfer

This is using your logic, btw smile

So Morlun > Spidey > Rhino > Silver Surfer.

Want me to quote your posts where you argue that Surfer is the fastest there is? As you seem a Marvel expert smile

I'm debating with YOU, so whatever I said in other threads to other people doesnt matter.

I can accept Surfer (with you) having Rhino level speeds.

This is using YOUR logic. I'm trying to find a middle ground here though. With that said, from what I am seeing, it's all about "no matter the character speed showings, we look at the lows and go from there". I dig it. So what's the conclusion?

Cheetah have human level speeds.
Superman have Batman level speeds (or Lady Shiva, your choice).
Surfer have Rhino level speeds.

Are you good with this? You're either a hypocrite or you are accepting things on all ends. Let me know.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
JFC

Outreacting his Spider-Sense which is an automatic passive ability, Ock's active speed feats in Parker's body are irrelevant the ability is the exact same since it's his body and it's passive never been trained or anything, it starts the warning signal exactly the same way it always did in Parker's body.

Ok.

DarkSaint85
I'm debating with YOU, so whatever I said in other threads to other people doesnt matter.

I can accept Surfer (with you) having Rhino level speeds.

This is using YOUR logic. I'm trying to find a middle ground here though. With that said, from what I am seeing, it's all about "no matter the character speed showings, we look at the lows and go from there". I dig it. So what's the conclusion?

Cheetah have human level speeds.
Superman have Batman level speeds (or Lady Shiva, your choice).
Surfer have Rhino level speeds.

Are you good with this? You're either a hypocrite or you are accepting things on all ends. Let me know.

Wait wait wait.

You're twisting my arguments lol.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAYS THEYRE THE SAME.

MY STANCE IS THAT WE NEED TO ALSO TAKE SPACE CHEESE FEATS INTO ACCOUNT, AND NOT JUST FOCUS ON COMBAT FEATS ALONE.

Jesus bloody wept lol.

I am trying to show you, YOU, Carver9, that if a person ONLY focusses on combat feats, then stupid conclusions like human level Cheetah arises. Using YOUR Freaking logic lol.

I AM NOT FRICKIN SAYING ONLY LOW FEATS COUNT YOU IMBECILE

DarkSaint85
This is your post, in your own thread that you created:
That's not what I am saying. I accept fights more than anything.

Now, what does this mean?
Taken to it's logical conclusion, it means that since Steve Trevor has blitzed Cheetah, he's on her level at her lowest showing.

Her highest showing is blitzing Superman and Flash et so..

Therefore, her AVERAGE (as she only has like two or three showings) is somewhere in between.

Now do you frucking get it???? Her average HAS to be lower than Flash and Superman, because those two are >>>>>>humans.

This is all using YOUR LOGIC.

Jesus.....

Sin I AM
Lol u guys are raging again

StiltmanFTW
Let them, Hoodlisa. Let them.

https://i.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.webp

carver9
This is your post, in your own thread that you created:

Now, what does this mean?
Taken to it's logical conclusion, it means that since Steve Trevor has blitzed Cheetah, he's on her level at her lowest showing.

Her highest showing is blitzing Superman and Flash et so..

Therefore, her AVERAGE (as she only has like two or three showings) is somewhere in between.

Now do you frucking get it???? Her average HAS to be lower than Flash and Superman, because those two are >>>>>>humans.

This is all using YOUR LOGIC.

Jesus.....

Read that sentence again. I said I accept fight MOREA, that doesnt mean I dont look at anything else.

What does frucking mean? By the way, can you post the Trevor showing you keep mentioning.

Let's not say her HIGHEST showing is blitzing Superman and Flash...let's say her showing is blitzing Flash and Superman. She consistently fight and does well and sometimes blitz Diana as well. Having speed is common for her.

Stoic
Has anyone mentioned the fact that Morlun was actually fast enough to beat the life out of Peter?

DarkSaint85
Read that sentence again. I said I accept fight MOREA, that doesnt mean I dont look at anything else.

Oh really?

With that said, you are correct, I don't use space cheese fts in combat threads

Any combat fts? You wouldnt give Hulk the edge over Darkseid even though Hulk space cheese>>>Darkseids.

Think people look more at lifting and space cheese fts than anything. Don't understand that

I already know the answer. I focus on combat showings but I'm trying to see if others are on the same page.

Why not? Why can't we say that? How many showings has she had in N52? Use both hands if necessary. List them all. Then we can see her average.

@Stoic: There is that too. But I guess Carver forgot that.

Parmaniac
There's a feat in Morlun's first story where he's so fast that Pete was suprised and said: Nobody can be that fast.

StiltmanFTW
There's a feat in Morlun's first story where he's so fast that Pete was suprised and said: Nobody can be that fast.

Yeah, he was Pete's Gorgon...

Anyway, going by his limited durability against piercing attacks, vibranium shrapnel should've reduced him to minced meat... hell, maybe it did, we didn't see shit till he emerged from the dust.

Again, he's a supernatural opponent that couldn't be handled without a plot device of some sort. He probably can recover from damn near anything as long as he's fed, is nowhere in the vicinity of specific radiation type and doesn't get life drain used on himself.

There was some context to Solus dying so easily to Spider-Kaine, right? Or not?

DarkSaint85
Spider Kaine was the Other who was fated to kill him or something....

Philosophía
This thread is literally "Carver arguments against DC characters" vs "Carver arguments for Marvel characters"

Darksaint could just quote carver posts and let him argue with himself.

Parmaniac
Yeah, he was Pete's Gorgon...

Anyway, going by his limited durability against piercing attacks, vibranium shrapnel should've reduced him to minced meat... hell, maybe it did, we didn't see shit till he emerged from the dust.

Again, he's a supernatural opponent that couldn't be handled without a plot device of some sort. He probably can recover from damn near anything as long as he's fed, is nowhere in the vicinity of specific radiation type and doesn't get life drain used on himself.

There was some context to Solus dying so easily to Spider-Kaine, right? Or not? I'm not even arguing for a win for Morlun I've said several times that it's shitty to place Morlun against higher tier characters because he never really fought any (alt Genis being the exception and ironically easily took him out too) all we've seen is him taking on metas and rolling all over them and Wakanda, so far he hasn't really shown an upper limit. That of course does not mean he doesn't have any but it's terrible to quantify. I wouldn't say for example he'd beat Thor but would I see Thor walking through Wakanda like Morlun did? Certainly not. Threads like these are terrible and I usually stay out of them it's just Carter's "argumentation" that got my attention.

"Spider-Man is Rhino level speed"

Hulk is boa constrictor level speed :v

carver9
I'm not even arguing for a win for Morlun I've said several times that it's shitty to place Morlun against higher tier characters because he never really fought any (alt Genis being the exception and ironically easily took him out too) all we've seen is him taking on metas and rolling all over them and Wakanda, so far he hasn't really shown an upper limit. That of course does not mean he doesn't have any but it's terrible to quantify. I wouldn't say for example he'd beat Thor but would I see Thor walking through Wakanda like Morlun did? Certainly not. Threads like these are terrible and I usually stay out of them it's just Carter's "argumentation" that got my attention.

"Spider-Man is Rhino level speed"

Hulk is boa constrictor level speed :v

Lol... I've argued for Spiderman speed on numerous of occasions. It's terrible starting in the middle of an argument because you miss out on a lot. Please read back to see why I said what I said. Boo.

StiltmanFTW
Lol... I've argued for Spiderman speed on numerous of occasions. It's terrible starting in the middle of an argument because you miss out on a lot. Please read back to see why I said what I said. Boo.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

DarkSaint85

The problem is, this thread isn't even the start of the argument.

It all started because you have said you don't bring space cheese feats into combat threads. That combat feats are what you focus on.

So by THAT logic, Rhino is Spider-Man speed.

But rather than acknowledge that relying solely on combat feats is wrong, due to various factors, you double down.

And then try and pass it off as if it's MY argument....

celeyhyga17
bump

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
bump

Morlun may not care about the damage to his internal organs (ignores stab wounds all the time), but it's hard to fight when you're chopped into pieces.

Weapon H wins, unless Morlun can magically reassemble himself in reasonable time... which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

8swords
weapon H easily,morlun has radiation weakness and if it comes to a physical fight, weapon H still wins..

StiltmanFTW
He's vulnerable to the specific radiation that Parker's spider was exposed to, not the gamma radiation.

DarkSaint85
What about that planet they were exiled to?

StiltmanFTW
What about that planet they were exiled to?

I knew you'd show up moments after my post laughing out loud

I can only assume that planetary-wide radiation was at incredibly high levels and came in all flavours or something.

"OH NO HE'S GAMMA" - can't see that happening, lol.

DarkSaint85
He did tank Wakandan nukes, so there's an argument for that. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.