Opinion on Ben Shapiro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I'm not too familiar with him other than knowing he's good at roasting Cenk Uygur.

He's not at all presidential material in my eyes, but I wouldn't mind him being a cabinet member for a more mainstream conservative.

My results from isidewith:

https://preview.ibb.co/m6L2WU/Screenshot_24.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hhShWU/Screenshot_37.png

As usual, I can never find a candidate who matches more than 65% of my views. Last time I took the quiz Trump was my closest match. I've stayed pretty consistent political leaning wise as a classical liberal/libertarian (in theory).

In practice I am a Vanu Sovereign and don't care at all for political structure as long as technological progress is prioritized and all research barriers eliminated.

Surtur
I like him. I find him to be reasonably intelligent, but he's also said a lot of dumb things. I feel like he's good at handling himself in debates and just handling people who try to get him with "gotcha" questions.

He's smarter than the average politician. Admittedly this isn't saying much.

DarthSkywalker0
Why is Kurk still here?

NewGuy01
He's a dick. And he talks really fast. He's not dumb, though.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Why is Kurk still here?

What do you mean?

Surtur
Oh shit nvm I understand.

quanchi112
Why is Kurk still here? Loneliness and creeps tend to overstay their welcome.

Beniboybling
A very bad man corrupting young impressionable minds into delirium. sad

SquallX

Beniboybling
dmb sad

MythLord
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's a dick. And he talks really fast. He's not dumb, though.

Surtur

Adam_PoE
He's like a 5.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
He's salty cuz he got owned badly in his Ben Shapiro thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=648469 case in point, a real frother this one. sad

Trocity
You can choose to be any gender you want you bigots, shut up.

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He's like a 5.

Are you saying Shapiro acts like a 5 year old?

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Are you saying Shapiro acts like a 5 year old?

He's commenting on how attractive he finds Ben.

BackFire
Why is Kurk still here?

My bad, didn't realize his ban was already up, month went by fast.

Anyways, his ban has been extended permanently for his doxing attempt.

Surtur
I dedicate this to Kurk, RIP:

W69SSLfRJho

BackFire
As far as Shapiro goes, think he talks too fast, too much coffee probably.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BackFire
As far as Shapiro goes, think he talks too fast, too much coffee probably.

He does. It's like he feels like he has to get his point out as soon as possible or it'll somehow disappear on him.

Emperordmb
DarthSkywalker0 talks really ****ing fast too, I think it's a Jew thing tbh

Rockydonovang
aside from religion, his arguments make sense and are utilizing evidence. Would be nice if he chose remotely credible writers to write with him on the Daily Wire.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
DarthSkywalker0 talks really ****ing fast too, I think it's a Jew thing tbh

I tend to talk really fast sometimes and I'm not a Jew. I resent the implication, tbh.

Eon Blue
I consider myself a fan of Ben, though I feel he sometimes places himself in an isolated bubble where he can never be wrong. His principals on religion being intrinsically linked with morals are utterly detestable, though.

Nibedicus
He's got probably the most convincing "I am a supervillain" eyebrows I have ever seen.

MythLord
laughing out loud

Scribble

Rockydonovang
i'd consider voting for him

dadudemon

Khazra Reborn
I like him, but he's too religious, which normally isn't a problem with me. But I have a hard time believing that he'd keep that out of policy making, and imo, church and state should be completely separated

Putinbot1
He's a ****!

Trocity
He's pretty good at the violin.

DeviantDefiance
He supports Trump so he's right there, however, I'm drawn back from him since he urges intervention in the Syrian civil war, against Assad (he is in support of the terrorists of the Syrian Opposition). Anyways, he's a good guy, just I have draw backs towards him because of that.

Putinbot1
He's still a ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.