The Reverse Flash, Zoom, and Fox Quicksilver vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Reverse Flash, Zoom, and Fox Quicksilver take on Thanos of Titan in a battle to the Death or KO with BFR allowed...

Thanos has no Infinity Gems in this fight...

Who wins?

Scoobless
Thanos tanked a full on Hulk assault.
Flash couldn't even knock out a gorilla.
QS did ragdoll Apoc for a moment but no lasting damage was done.

I guess the speedsters could potetntially wear Thanos down, maybe vibrate some stuff into his face/chest, but he's never going to catch them.

So...... stalemate or speedsters win after trying everything they can think of.

Impediment

Darth Thor
Stalemate.

None of them can hurt Thanos, but Thanos probably cant tag them. Although I am curious about the kind of Thunder Claps he could do and if that would catch any of these speedsters.

quanchi112

TheVaultDweller
The person who made the comment forgot to mention that the gorilla in question, Grodd, is enhanced via dark matter and durable enough to withstand being hit by a train or falling off a skyscraper without serious injury.

Darth Thor
And plus he battered Gross last time they fought IIRC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The person who made the comment forgot to mention that the gorilla in question, Grodd, is enhanced via dark matter and durable enough to withstand being hit by a train or falling off a skyscraper without serious injury. Dc tv characters are apparently weak just like their movie counterparts. Sad state of affairs for dc fans.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dc tv characters are apparently weak just like their movie counterparts. Sad state of affairs for dc fans.

Nah the tv Flash is faster than both MCU and Foxs Quicksilver.

Surtur
Barry could probably kill Grodd via phasing if he really felt like it. He just doesn't.

Would a phasing trick work on Thanos? Can he survive a hand in the brain? I don't know. But he definitely won't be able to land a hit on Thawne or Zoom or QS.

steverules_2
Why is Flash involved in this? This is reverse Flash

Speedsters win

RF and Zoom run back in time, kill Thanos as an infant

/thread

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why is Flash involved in this? This is reverse Flash

Speedsters win

RF and Zoom run back in time, kill Thanos as an infant

/thread

Someone said "flash couldn't beat a gorilla".

And they are 100% not capable of using time travel to kill Thanos lol. Going back in time isn't gonna magically transport them to another planet too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah the tv Flash is faster than both MCU and Foxs Quicksilver. Doubtful. Laughing at fanboys like you watching this trash. Dc pussybois.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur
Someone said "flash couldn't beat a gorilla".

And they are 100% not capable of using time travel to kill Thanos lol. Going back in time isn't gonna magically transport them to another planet too.

So what does Barry not being able to KO a gorilla have to do with Reverse Flash?

How do you know they aren't on titan? OP doesn't state a battlefield, they could be in the magical kingdom of OZ

Surtur
Doubtful. Laughing at fanboys like you watching this trash. Dc pussybois.

He went into crazy speed territory with an episode that essentially was entirely based in the split second before a nuke explodes. So yeah he's that broken now. Beyond even Smallville Clark.

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
So what does Barry not being able to KO a gorilla have to do with Reverse Flash?

How do you know they aren't on titan? OP doesn't state a battlefield, they could be in the magical kingdom of OZ

I don't know. I'm guessing either it was just to poke fun at Flash or to try to say RF is equal to Flash so it's valid to bring up. Except RF isn't equal to Flash so yeah.

And I guess I don't know where they are true.

quanchi112

John Murdoch
Thanos gets utterly stomped, it's not even close, this is spite. Thanos has no speedster perception feats, and he's dealing with three of the fastest ones outside of Barry, Metro Man, Reeves, and Welling in superhero fiction. Even if phasing won't work, they can all punch him going Mach 50,000 until he is a pulp.

Darth Thor
Doubtful. Laughing at fanboys like you watching this trash. Dc pussybois.

So even when you dont watch something, you still argue against it.

Your trolling knows no bounds.

As for the Dc shows, they are entertaining for the most part. Having a Flash Tv show is the equivalent of Marvel doing a Hulk tv show. So its great fun for comic book fans.

Although the latest season really did suck.

carthage
Flash is fast when the plot demands it

WolvesofBabylon
Why can't RF or Zoom phase through him. 100% in character and have done multiple times. Could Thanos survive that?

And 100% fact CW Flash faster than anything in DCEU or MCU. We are talking not only the nuke episode but able to travel in picoseconds

HulkIsHulk
Considering Solovar survived Barry phasing his arm into his chest and King Shark survived Barry phasing into his brain, and that none of these guys have yet to harm someone bof Thanos level durability, it's doubtful
However, on the other hand, Thanos never had a fight without having an Infinity Stone in his possession, this fight is just speculation

Darth Thor
^ Russos confirmed Thanos didnt use any stone when beating the Hulk.

quanchi112

quanchi112

quanchi112

Surtur

quanchi112

quanchi112
Lol. You're a lunatic. Shhhh.

Surtur
You're triggered Thanos won't be able to land a single hit.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
The voting should hav had an option for stalemate.

Anyway Thunderclap for the win?

Surtur

Surtur
The voting should hav had an option for stalemate.

Anyway Thunderclap for the win?

Did he ever thunderclap?

quanchi112
He could kill them all in one hit. The issue is landing that hit. He destroys the flash from the dceu. Who cares for this dc tv trash.

Surtur
He destroys the flash from the dceu. Who cares for this dc tv trash.

This isn't the Flash from the movies.

quanchi112

Surtur

quanchi112
Concession accepted. The only Concession is yours.

Surtur
The only Concession is yours.

Not how this works, but you tried smile

quanchi112
Not how this works, but you tried smile My position never changed. You are triggered.

Surtur
So if Thanos has thunderclapped he could win.

Darth Thor
So if Thanos has thunderclapped he could win.

Well Hulk has thunderclapped. And Thanos was clearly stronger than Hulk and a superior tactician/combatant. So it should be on the cards.

That said technically these guys should be able to outrun a thunderclap. And Zoom/RF dont suffer the same PIS/CIS as the hero speedsters do.

TheVaultDweller
And Zoom/RF dont suffer the same PIS/CIS as the hero speedsters do.

Maybe not Zoom, but RF has, by virtue of being a main villain across multiple shows, racked up a few bad PIS showings by now. Like being unable to take out the Legends during the one finale, even with an army of time remnants, or being solo'd by Atom during the last crossover.

Surtur
Well Hulk has thunderclapped. And Thanos was clearly stronger than Hulk and a superior tactician/combatant. So it should be on the cards.

That said technically these guys should be able to outrun a thunderclap. And Zoom/RF dont suffer the same PIS/CIS as the hero speedsters do.

I personally agree, but for some here extrapolation based on other feats is a no no.

Darth Thor
Maybe not Zoom, but RF has, by virtue of being a main villain across multiple shows, racked up a few bad PIS showings by now. Like being unable to take out the Legends during the one finale, even with an army of time remnants, or being solo'd by Atom during the last crossover.

For the most part I felt they treated him like a pretty invincible villain.

It was only because he specifically Chose not to kill them that they got such opportunities. He even tells them: I could kill you all in a blink of an eye...

Dont remember Atom soloing RF, but im guessing he was take by surprise. Generally it was made clear the Legends were no match for him at all.

TheVaultDweller
RF not wanting to kill them didn't really factor into this. This is pure PIS.

SDjI_oBGrCU

Same with the Atom showing, as even though he was in tiny mode initially, a Speedster as fast as RF should still have easily been able to react to him.

Darth Thor
Yeah that season finale was pure PIS. But it was also an outlier for RF.

Issue is when its consistent PIS.

Surtur

SDjI_oBGrCU

Same with the Atom showing, as even though he was in tiny mode initially, a Speedster as fast as RF should still have easily been able to react to him.

Even more bizarre is the guy has feats of snapping necks of folk before they can even react. lol

Darth Thor
Oh jeez it was an army of RFs! That was just stupid level PIS. Was made clear earlier in the season that RF on his own can easily solo all the Legends.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
^ You mean like Thor bearing Thanos doesnt count right? laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Well...

It looks like the voting stands at 6-1 in favor of the speedsters...

It looks like, as the evidence stands, Reverse Flash, Zoom, and Fox Quicksilver wins...

I guess this thread has about run its course as a result...

smile

Darth Thor

SDjI_oBGrCU

Just got a chance to watch the whole video now. My memory on it was fazy.

RF and his Time remnants actually took out Steel relatively quickly in that. So this Flash cant even take out a Gorilla argument is pure nonsense.

Sure Atom landed a good hit on 1 of them. And yeah that was pure PIS. But with that many time remnants does it really matter? They are probably just bull rushing because they can afford to.

Honestly going by that scene I think RF might solo Thanos. He certainly would if hes allowed to use Time Remnants. In that case we could even allow some PIS as Thanos could even kill a couple of them, but ultimately it wouldnt matter.

One Big Mob

SDjI_oBGrCU

Same with the Atom showing, as even though he was in tiny mode initially, a Speedster as fast as RF should still have easily been able to react to him. lol at everything especially the acting.

Darth Thor
^ You know you want to watch more!

TheVaultDweller
It's still a terrible showing for RF. And the other one I was referring to is this:

hO238sj8wFI

I feel like Ray gave up any significant element of surprise when he shouted at Thawne while still in tiny mode. But does RF react and blitz him? No, he reacts like Doc Brown would if he accidentally set his own hair on fire.

Which is all the more retarded, considering this:

iXqqe3iz7Vk

Darth Thor
^ Oh come on. He was in the middle of a surgery so not combat ready. He was clearly taken off guard.

The second video clearly shows what happens in a PISless situation.

Seems to me the terrible showings for RF are just him not killing his opponents as quickly as he should.

Aside from that if the surgery one is one of his lowest showings, then thats not bad at all. Id personally say Fox QS being taken out by a sonic gun is worse.

So unless Thanos is going to attack RF when hes attempting surgery, and jump up on him from small size, I really dont see how any of these low showings are relevant here.

With Flash or Supergirl where they are hit on a consistent and weekly basis its more of an issue.

TheVaultDweller
He's literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times faster than Ray, in terms of perception and reflexes (not even getting into actual speed). Not combat ready is no excuse for a Speedster, especially as Ray literally shouted before even going full size, giving him a moment's warning. But anyway, there is a reason why I label it a PIS showing. Because it's just that. PIS. Not a true representation of how things would normally go. And unless stated otherwise by the OP, PIS is off anyway.

Plus, the days where Barry gets hit by non-Speedsters are the outliers at this point. Sure, he does still get tagged on occasion, but most often the opponent has some kind of hax power (like Hazard who could affect luck, or Kilgore, who could mess with his suit), or facing an uber opponent, like Thinker... Or being benched via the absolute worst TV court hearing of all time.

Darth Thor
^ Like I said, with RF its more of a case of he gets taken by surprise when he shouldnt be, or he doesnt kill his opponents as quickly as he should. And even those cases are pretty rare (for the former at least).

Its not a case of consistent Poor combat showings like Barry had in S1 and S2.

Yes thankfully Barrys PIS low showings are also an outlier now. But it should be expected more from heroes anyway, as heroes will generally hold back a lot.

quanchi112
^ You mean like Thor bearing Thanos doesnt count right? laughing out loud He did not win Thanos did. He got the stones, achieved his goal of eradicating half the universe, and Thor did not look so good at the end of the film. Thanos had a trillion dollar smile.

Let us take a look at Thor against Thanos.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ffaf88deb68b7b6367c4976eb5ae699/tumblr_inline_p80djsnX5M1sup71g_500.gif

laughing out loud

This show looks like garbage. Knew it, bitchboi. Laughed at your pics nonsense. I totally called your fanboyism.

quanchi112

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.