marka ragnos feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
the hype for marka ragnos is quite high, i would just like to hear more feats of his.

victreebelvictr
i heard he created the strongest terentarek in all of star wars history.

Azronger
He has very little and most of his feats are quite shit in the grand scheme of things.

One Big Mob
Little known fact is that Marka Ragnos had the power to see through every Sith Lord in history's underpants. He might rank high in power, but he falls far short in length and girth apparently.

The Merchant
We really dunno much besides hype that I won't post since people get salty sick jk, but he also has the whole "needs multiple nexus of darkside energy to revive" going for him.

Trocity
marko has some great feats including defeating simus, who was very powerful in his own right.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Trocity
marko has some great feats including defeating simus, who was very powerful in his own right. thank you, i am not the only one! hluke skywalker said that it would take him and all the padawans he was training during that time to defeat ragnos if he was reborn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.