Phil Coulson Vs Batfleck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Both get one day to prep with their standard resources.

If you don't know who Coulson is then GTFO and STFU.

cool

FrothByte
In a random encounter, Batfleck should win handily... though Coulson does put up a fight. However with prep involved I'd back Coulson. He has an entire team to support him, do his research and create weapons for him. Plus nothing I've seen of Batfleck indicates that he's the kind of prep-god his comic counterpart is.

Inhuman
Is this Colson way robot arm?

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, in what shape is Coulson in for this encounter? Current Coulson would probably die from one hit to the chest, considering much of his internal tissue was already necrotic and he only had a few weeks still to live. So, not exactly fighting fit anymore.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is this Colson way robot arm?

*With

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, in what shape is Coulson in for this encounter? Current Coulson would probably die from one hit to the chest, considering much of his internal tissue was already necrotic and he only had a few weeks still to live. So, not exactly fighting fit anymore.

Have to catch up with Agents of Shield I haven't watched it for a while now.

BruceSkywalker
Coulson oneshots?????

FrothByte
I am assuming this is Coulson at full health with his robo arm. Which is why I'm giving him the win. Also assuming that "one day of prep with all their resources" means he can tap his SHIELD team.

Darth Thor
Robot arm wont make much difference. Batmans armour takes bullets to the head at point blank range.

Havent seen Coulson take out an entire terrorist group like Batfleck does in the Warehouse scene.

Nor do I see how he competes with Batflecks speed and agility - See his opening fight scenes in both BvS and JL. Hes basically dodging bullets while back flipping and clinging to walls.

Batfleck doesnt get nearly enough credit on these boards. He beats any Non Superpowered AOS in a 1 v 1.

HulkIsHulk
Coulson's hand has punched chunks out of a brick wall. Pretty sure that beats a bullet. I think a better argument would be to mention the several superhuman hits he took in JL - like Superman crumpling the police patrol car with him, or him in civvies get shoved by Diana against a machine hard enough to make sparks come out of it, or getting tossed around by Parademons

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Robot arm wont make much difference. Batmans armour takes bullets to the head at point blank range.

Havent seen Coulson take out an entire terrorist group like Batfleck does in the Warehouse scene.

Nor do I see how he competes with Batflecks speed and agility - See his opening fight scenes in both BvS and JL. Hes basically dodging bullets while back flipping and clinging to walls.

Batfleck doesnt get nearly enough credit on these boards. He beats any Non Superpowered AOS in a 1 v 1.

Except this is not a h2h fight. This is 1 day of prep plus whatever standard resources they have.

Darth Thor
^ Ah for some reason I wrote al that thinking there was an H2H category as well. My bad.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Ah for some reason I wrote al that thinking there was an H2H category as well. My bad.

No worries. Batfleck clearly wins h2h

Josh_Alexander
Batfleck! Coulson isn't an elite type fighter to my criteria.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Batfleck! Coulson isn't an elite type fighter to my criteria.

yes he is lol.. Coulson is an old man trying trying to beat up another old man lol

Scoobless
Yeah, assume Coulson is healthy for this.

Dreampanther
First Coulson toys with the Bat's mind, then he beats him in five seconds flat. To add insult to injury, Alfred quits and joins Coulson and his team.

oAE0gbp0c5E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.