Eeth Koth vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Eeth Koth as of his duel with Vader

Canon Jinn

Who wins

MythLord
It's either getting defeated by a pre-prime Vader, or getting defeated by a pre-prime Maul. Take your pick.

TheIndyJedi
Jinn.
He put up a way better fight against Maul than Koth against Vader.

relentless1
Qui Gon. Nobody phucks with Liam Neeson

victreebelvictr
Jinn, barely.

Forschbewithu
Originally posted by MythLord
It's either getting defeated by a pre-prime Vader, or getting defeated by a pre-prime Maul. Take your pick.

Are we so certain this is Vader pre-prime? What is the new canon take on Vader's prime? Is it still considered rebels?

I know in legends its considered rotj.. or at least thats the common answer.

MythLord
This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader still has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.

Forschbewithu
This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader still has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.

That makes sense to me.... Koth did get a headshot in on Vader in that exchange... good thing his armor is lightsaber resistant.

Jmanghan
Jinn wins.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Jinn wins.

TheIndyJedi
This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader stil
l has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.
It is still ambiguous whether Rebels Vader is definitely Vader in his prime. I know Pablo Hidalgo stated this but it is possible he meant Vader's emotional growth not necessarily his combative growth. And logically ESB Vader should be above Rebels/ANH Vader

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
It is still ambiguous whether Rebels Vader is definitely Vader in his prime. I know Pablo Hidalgo stated this but it is possible he meant Vader's emotional growth not necessarily his combative growth. And logically ESB Vader should be above Rebels/ANH Vader it was definitely a time that his purge on the jedi were high

Forschbewithu
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
It is still ambiguous whether Rebels Vader is definitely Vader in his prime. I know Pablo Hidalgo stated this but it is possible he meant Vader's emotional growth not necessarily his combative growth. And logically ESB Vader should be above Rebels/ANH Vader

I've always interpreted it as being Vaders prime in power during the time or rebels simply because he's fully enveloped in the dark side. By the time of the original trilogy, his son comes into the picture and the conflict within him starts. He cant fully embrace the power of the dark side which is why Vaders prime is in rebels... at least that has been my interpretation of things.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Forschbewithu
I've always interpreted it as being Vaders prime in power during the time or rebels simply because he's fully enveloped in the dark side. By the time of the original trilogy, his son comes into the picture and the conflict within him starts. He cant fully embrace the power of the dark side which is why Vaders prime is in rebels... at least that has been my interpretation of things. wonderful inference. at the time, vader was on the hunt for rogue jedi that escaped order 66 which is thought to be his prime. afterall, he had to have power to defeat all those jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.