Weapon H runs the Super Soldier Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Winter Soldier
2. Midnighter
3. Captain America
4. Grifter
5. Agent Venom
6. Deathstroke (Ikon Suit)
7. Warblade (WS)
8. Damage
9. Rulk
10. Super Skrull
11. OMAC

1 hour rest between fights

How far does he get?

carver9
Clears.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
1. Winter Soldier
2. Midnighter
3. Captain America
4. Grifter
5. Agent Venom
6. Deathstroke (Ikon Suit)
7. Warblade (WS)
8. Damage
9. Rulk
10. Super Skrull
11. OMAC

1 hour rest between fights

How far does he get?

He might clear...the only one im worried about is venom, deathstroke though im unclear about his suits piercing durability, damage (few feats) super skrull with forcefield manip and omac depending on version. He can beat them all separately but a gauntlet may wear him down

celeyhyga17
Any gud feats for Weapon H?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Any gud feats for Weapon H?

He appears to have held his own against a powerful Wendigo host.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He might clear...the only one im worried about is venom, deathstroke though im unclear about his suits piercing durability, damage (few feats) super skrull with forcefield manip and omac depending on version. He can beat them all separately but a gauntlet may wear him down

Thunderclap, Venom is done.
What can Deathstroke really do? Want to hear your opinion. Grey Hulk has literally stomped Super Skrull but I'll like to hear, what does Skrull do?

Sin I AM
Maybe, I haven't seen him thunderclap yet so I don't know. I might've missed it. Agent Venom could also try and take over Weapon H like he did against Ross.

Deathstroke with his suit could Maybe stalemate...maybe pull an upset. Ikon suit has insane damage soak and the sword/better h2h skills could offset the claws. Um just not sure if the suit can survive a stab from WH. I know he can tank his punches though.

Why are you mentioning Grey Hulk? He is above WH imo..and has nothing to do with this thread. If SS can cut off air supply or something esoteric with his forcefield he could do some damage

I'm not saying they all beat him straight up...just than in a gauntlet it's harder to determine

carver9
He has Cho DNA in him. Just as strong, etc... he can thunder clap. Remember, an Imperfected version of Weapon H was killing Cho. Cho had to let Hulk take over to win.

Ikon suit isnt withstanding hits from weapon H. It was outright said that he is as strong as Cho and Cho have some of the highest strength showings in comics. Then factor in the claws pushing in with Hulk level strength, this fight is over. The sword is a non factor. Wolverine was cutting Weapon H to shreds, even slicing his eyes out and he was healing nigh instantly.

Lol... Super Skrull dies... badly.

Sin I AM
I dont think you're being objective. WH isnt Cho...and im not saying he isnt strong or formidable but there are other things to factor in like symbiotic possession, bubble in the brain and the durability of the ikon suit/promethium sword.. that doesn't make a gauntlet an ideal scenario.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
He appears to have held his own against a powerful Wendigo host.
That's it?

Sin I AM
That's it?

He one shot decapped another weapon x hulk like character...he beat a weapon x team casually...he shredded a few hundred secondary adamantium drone bots and he brought cho to his knees with one blow but iirc cho was holding back.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He one shot decapped another weapon x hulk like character...he beat a weapon x team casually...he shredded a few hundred secondary adamantium drone bots and he brought cho to his knees with one blow but iirc cho was holding back.
Better. I take it u like this character.

deathslash
That's it? he's beaten up a group consisting of old Man Logan, sabretooth, lady deathstrike, domino, and warpath.

This thread is premature IMO. We should wait until he has more feats.

Sin I AM
Better. I take it u like this character.

He's promising. I curious how he would stack up to the real deal. Cho is no Banner. But he has grown on me...hes smart not too smart but military smart and he is skilled..not just some brawler. But he gets pierced alot although his hf seems to be up there with the rest of his ilk. I just wish theyd do more with the character than throw random monsters against him, drones and metas.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Thunderclap, Venom is done. https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/39181322_Symbiote_-_Control_-_Rulk_1_Venom_V2_13.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/39181329_Symbiote_-_Control_-_Rulk_2_Venom_V2_13.jpg

flirt

On a serious note he should clear

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Thunderclap, Venom is done.

It worked in 1994, yes.

Before Venom ate and absorbed the original Carnage symbiote. Before he fused with his clone. Before he got a Champion upgrade.

Carnage is not the only one who overcame his weaknesses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.