What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis

Trocity
Namekians.

Galan007
Saiyans.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Total Warrior
The necromorph. Imagine the marker driving force sensitives crazy and then you have necromorph amped by the Force

Flyattractor

relentless1
Kryptonians Asgardians or Saiyans would phuck shit up in the Galaxy far far away

relentless1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not Really. The Vast Majority of the Race'es are mostly just Jobber NPC type Characters. Only a small number of Named Characters actually merit any worth.

Ditto on that here too.

the majority of the Star Wars galaxy are jobbers as well; also your very very wrong about Saiyans, most if not all were great combatants with lots of power; they were used as mercs to conquer planets with only a handful of Sayings doing each planet in easily, I think they'd be a major problem for the rank and file Star Wars citizen

Zenwolf
Originally posted by relentless1
the majority of the Star Wars galaxy are jobbers as well; also your very very wrong about Saiyans, most if not all were great combatants with lots of power; they were used as mercs to conquer planets with only a handful of Sayings doing each planet in easily, I think they'd be a major problem for the rank and file Star Wars citizen

Against my better judgement, I'll bite.

I'll agree though that the average Saiyan are pretty good, but we don't really have much a track record on who they conquered exactly and what kind of tech their opposition employed if any.

The only reference we seem to have is that they conquered the Tuffles, but the thing of that is, the Tuffles didn't really see the Saiyans as threats and largely ignored them.

The technology the Tuffles employed against the Saiyans during the war didn't seem all that much better compared to what Z Earth uses, in fact looks to me it's worse. In fact, the only tech that the Tuffles did use that were impressive were the Scouters that they developed but other than that, their weapons were kinda...meh?

Plus it's implied that the Saiyan/Tuffle war could have no end in sight if the Saiyans didn't transform into giant apes, so it seems to me that the Tuffles were able to get some wins over the Saiyans during the war before that.

This isn't to say that the Saiyans couldn't cause trouble in the SWU however, they certainly could grab planets that aren't well equipped or fortified. The biggest obstacle for them however, is getting passed planetary defenses since as far as I recall, they didn't have any great space fleet for space fighting.

Trocity
Didn't Vegeta and Nappa refer to Raditz as a low class warrior? If the average saiyan is something like Raditz, they would absolutely mop the floor with the Star Wars universe, lmao.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
Didn't Vegeta and Nappa refer to Raditz as a low class warrior? If the average saiyan is something like Raditz, they would absolutely mop the floor with the Star Wars universe, lmao.

Vegeta also referred to Goku as low class, so I'm not really sure that's great grounds for signaling out the average. Plus since Raditz was with the two, I'd wager he's above average as far as Saiyans go, so perhaps a high end for a low class.

I'm not really sure we see an average for Saiyans other than I guess the ones we see in the flashbacks of the Saiyan/Tuffle war. Plus it seems even the low class/average vary, so can we even get an average? I mean Goku had a low power level of 5 and he was considered in that category, yet it seems to me that not all Saiyans are alike when they are born in power level.

Haschwalth
How do the saiyans deal with telepathy.

relentless1
theres plenty of occasions where we see Sayans doing their thing. Bardock movie we see a unit taking out a planet of goons, also in the description given about Nappa and Vegeta we see Vegeta casually destroy a planet. Now I get that hes supposed to be elite but even Nappa levels a city with nothing more than a gesture. Also Saiyan levels are very easy to grade based on Scouter readings; Even if we say that Raditz is average and not low end hes still sitting at 1200 power level and he DOMINATED Piccolo who was able to easily blow up the Moon in DB and tanked a Kamehameha from Goku who is even stronger than Piccolo so these guys are heavy hitters top to bottom and although Force users could put up a fight, I find it hard to believe that they'd stand much of a chance against the elite level Saiyans let alone a Great Ape army let alone a Super Saiyan!

Zenwolf

victreebelvictr
It would seem that they would change the SW universe, though they just need to be stabbed by a lightsaber to meet death, unlike majin buu

Jmanghan
Can you imagine Yautja Jedi???

Zenwolf

victreebelvictr

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Can you imagine Yautja Jedi??? never heard about them

relentless1
Originally posted by Total Warrior
never heard about them

Yautja is the name for the Predator species

Total Warrior
Ah ok then I heard about them

victreebelvictr
me as well, though i didnt know they had another name.

XanatosForever
Zerg from StarCraft, or their most obvious comparison, Tyranids from Warhammer 40,000 could be interesting parallels to the Vong.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Zerg from StarCraft, or their most obvious comparison, Tyranids from Warhammer 40,000 could be interesting parallels to the Vong. great point, i dont think i have seen you before, look into star wars and argue, you seem good at this.

XanatosForever
Oh, thank you! I used to be around KMC regularly, I'm just starting to stop by again recently.

Jmanghan
It's letting me ****ing quote atm so I'll just have to respond through a new post.

@Zenwolf I mean, Yautja are already probably one of the most deadly sentient species in the SW universe if they exist.

Flyattractor

Anime is overrated Flash and Bang. Anime Fan Boys need to get their heads examined.

victreebelvictr
Anime is overrated Flash and Bang. Anime Fan Boys need to get their heads examined. this thread has many topics to it... how did it get from Vong to saiyans to anime?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's letting me ****ing quote atm so I'll just have to respond through a new post.

@Zenwolf I mean, Yautja are already probably one of the most deadly sentient species in the SW universe if they exist.

I mean sure, they'd be good at hunting and perhaps mercenary work...but they don't have any huge space fleets from what I recall soo they can't really hold any territory.

victreebelvictr
Aliens have that better

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean sure, they'd be good at hunting and perhaps mercenary work...but they don't have any huge space fleets from what I recall soo they can't really hold any territory. Space Fleets, but as a species themselves, what they, themselves could do.

I can see them becoming similar to the Vong, in all honesty, maybe not as threatening, but close for damn sure.

As for people saying Saiyans and Namekians... Yeah, you give those guys the force, and everyone is dead, literally everyone.

victreebelvictr

relentless1
Anime is overrated Flash and Bang. Anime Fan Boys need to get their heads examined.

say what you will but I dont see anyone in star Wars outside of Sidious or Valorion and a cpl other guys being able to affect a planet whereas low level saiyans are able to destroy em so yeah; they'd cause a huge problem over there

victreebelvictr
say what you will but I dont see anyone in star Wars outside of Sidious or Valorion and a cpl other guys being able to affect a planet whereas low level saiyans are able to destroy em so yeah; they'd cause a huge problem over there though lightsabers are their weakness

victreebelvictr

DeviantDefiance
Maybe the flood, from Halo of course. Though, I guess there are already "zombifing" aliens in star wars, and the Gravemind is basically a space slug, so I honestly don't know

Tzeentch
Flood would be pretty crazy in Star Wars due to the speed that they can infect the galaxy. Star Wars is somewhat unique among sci-fantasy in regards to how quickly you can travel around the galaxy (mere days at best to hop from one side of the galaxy to the other, compared to literal years for 40k and months in Halo). Since flood can operate the technology of their hosts, you'd have entire fleets of flood consisting of billions of flood spores hopping around the galaxy. Entire star systems would be going dark within a day.

Tyranids and Zerg on the other hand would be unstoppable on the ground but could feasibly be destroyed in space.

NemeBro
Not Really. The Vast Majority of the Race'es are mostly just Jobber NPC type Characters. Only a small number of Named Characters actually merit any worth. Even a low-class Saiyan warrior (all Saiyans are warriors) is a tiny death star that can also withstand planet-popping attacks and has enough physical strength to punch a hole through a blast door and is fast enough to move at near-relativistic speeds.

There was an entire planet filled with these guys.

NemeBro

Zenwolf
But if Raditz is an upper level, then how is that average? Shouldn't it be something like

Low-level > Average > Upper class > Elite?

But then I kinda stopped trying to figure out DBZ when things started getting retconned and all that, sooo..../shrug

Eh, fine I guess. But again, don't really care much on this to really discuss, just threw my 2 cents in.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But if Raditz is an upper level, then how is that average? Shouldn't it be something like

Low-level > Average > Upper class > Elite?

But then I kinda stopped trying to figure out DBZ when things started getting retconned and all that, sooo..../shrug

Eh, fine I guess. But again, don't really care much on this to really discuss, just threw my 2 cents in. He's upper level in the sense that all Saiyan warriors by nature are upper level. He's the poop of the Saiyan warriors. He's like their Bob Sapp. A big strong guy who can beat up most dudes, but low tier to mediocre against real tough boys like Nappa or Vegeta.

Low-class warriors who were sent to a planet as an infiltration baby, survived, and made their way back to Planet Vegeta (like Bardock, presumably) are a wild card. It is possible that some, like Goku, had unrealized potential and tapped into it, though obviously not to the same extent.

Tzeentch
Ill rescind my statement and say that Zerg could probably be beaten by the Empire on both the ground and in space.

Tyranids, no way in a conventional ground war.

DarthPlaguis12

victreebelvictr

relentless1
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
you guys make force users sound so weak, they can get force choked and barely handle it, they have brute strength not much magic

because underneath all the Force powers they're all just human. Human level strength, human level durability and Saiyans, Predators etc range from right above to wayyyyyy tf above human levels of physicality and at the end of the day the Force cant save em once they start taking hits from these other races

victreebelvictr
predators can be force choked too. and aliens...

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Ill rescind my statement and say that Zerg could probably be beaten by the Empire on both the ground and in space.

Tyranids, no way in a conventional ground war.

Genestealers only need a few force sensitive individuals to be consumed before the entire Hive Fleet would start to develop the ability for themselves. A Force capable starship sounds pretty devastating.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Genestealers only need a few force sensitive individuals to be consumed before the entire Hive Fleet would start to develop the ability for themselves. A Force capable starship sounds pretty devastating. it does, though i doubt they would get too far.

victreebelvictr
now what would reaaly be devestating is the hive from destiny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.