Colossus W/Magneto's powers vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Kept thinking about what would happen if Colossus and Polaris had a child, and why Marvel should make this happen.

Anyway how well would a mixture of both power sets do up against a Gladiator level opponent if we took into consideration that Magneto with Colossus level strength should automatically become stronger than either or both together based on the theory of having an increased constitution.

Any opinions?

zopzop
You don't even need Colossus (his powers would add very little here). The kid just needs it's mom's power. Polaris is very underrated. Sure she's not Magneto level but she doesn't have to be. IMHO, she would give Gladiator one hell of a fight and could probably steal some wins.

Sin I AM
What zop said. Colossus adds nothing

One Big Mob
Didn't Gladiator already fuk Polaris in the face?

Magneto should win though. Colossus with Magneto's power would find a way to lose.

Stoic
Wait. Wouldn't Colossus be able to increase the strength of his armor if he could polarize it and use force fields? What about the increased strength that Magneto would have if he could turn to organic metal? Colossus would be able to fly and likely be faster than Magneto is if his entire body were organic steel as well. I guess I just think that if Marvel made a Colossus type character that could use magnetism, that he'd have a lot more potential than either Magneto or Colossus. Maybe it's just me though? Oh well lol.

riv6672

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait. Wouldn't Colossus be able to increase the strength of his armor if he could polarize it and use force fields? What about the increased strength that Magneto would have if he could turn to organic metal? Colossus would be able to fly and likely be faster than Magneto is if his entire body were organic steel as well. I guess I just think that if Marvel made a Colossus type character that could use magnetism, that he'd have a lot more potential than either Magneto or Colossus. Maybe it's just me though? Oh well lol. Maybe if he didn't have Colossus' brain.

deathslash
gladiator rapes. Even with Magneto's powers, a serious gladiator would just shove Piotr's head up his own rear end before he could even react.

carver9
The Xmen admitted that combined they cant beat Gladiator. He stomps this.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9

Fighting together is not the same thing that being an amalgam though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

http://i67.tinypic.com/zso7ya.png

shifty

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i67.tinypic.com/zso7ya.png

shifty

Exactly thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
gladiator rapes. Even with Magneto's powers, a serious gladiator would just shove Piotr's head up his own rear end before he could even react. Originally posted by carver9
I agree she's not gonna straight up overpower him. He's broken through Quasar's constructs before and he'll destroy any shield she can come up with. But.....What's stopping her from messing around with the iron in his blood and wrecking him like that? She's displayed this ability on panel before.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I agree she's not gonna straight up overpower him. He's broken through Quasar's constructs before and he'll destroy any shield she can come up with. But.....What's stopping her from messing around with the iron in his blood and wrecking him like that? She's displayed this ability on panel before.

Nano-carvers flowing through Gladiator's bloodstream make him immune to it.

staxamillion
colossus could fast ball special himself with those powers... that didn't sound right

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Maybe if he didn't have Colossus' brain.

Maybe I should have made this Magneto W/Colossus' powers then. I just think that if Piotr had magnetic powers it would fix him, because he's always seemed to be missing something.

-Pr-
Maybe I should have made this Magneto W/Colossus' powers then. I just think that if Piotr had magnetic powers it would fix him, because he's always seemed to be missing something.

Good writing.

carver9
Does Gladiator even have Iron is his blood? Hes an alien for Pete's sake.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't need to control the iron in his blood, lol. He control the em spectrum. That includes electricity.

Edit: @Carver, if he has red blood, it has iron in it.

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3190725-vs+gladiator4.jpg

riv6672

Eternal Idol

https://bitliyillar.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/gfs_34388_2_4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.