Dr. Strange vs. Voldemort vs. Gandalf the White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The best magic users from 3 major franchises. This is to settle who really is Sorcerer Supreme. Fight in Grandmaster's arena.
No BFRs. No time gem for Strange. Who wins?

Impediment
Strange WTFPWN shit stomps.

relentless1
after Infinity War this is a spite thread, Strange kills both easily

Josh_Alexander
Strange ultra stomps.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm going to say Dumbledore.

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm going to say Dumbledore.

Why?

Robtard
Strange > Gandalf >>>>>>>>>>>>>(_)_)IIIIIIIIID >>>> Voldermort

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
Strange > Gandalf >>>>>>>>>>>>>(_)_)IIIIIIIIID >>>> Voldermort

laughing out loud

Quanchi would disagree.

Impediment

Robtard
Being both heroes, Strange and Gandalf would just DP Voldermort, taking turns going from ass to mouth; Voldermort would probably enjoy it.

John Murdoch
One of my favorite aspects of Infinity War was making Strange one of the principal characters and his corresponding power bump, which means he utterly crushes Gandalf and especially Tom Riddle here.

Surtur
Originally posted by John Murdoch
One of my favorite aspects of Infinity War was making Strange one of the principal characters and his corresponding power bump, which means he utterly crushes Gandalf and especially Tom Riddle here.

I don't disagree that Strange wins, but you say "especially Tom Riddle" and yet to me it seems like Gandfalf is the weak link here.

Tom is far more versatile than Gandalf and can unleash deadly spells with ease. I don't get why people think Gandalf is above him.

Gandalf is physically tough, but it won't do much good when it comes to death curses, transmutation, or mind control.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't disagree that Strange wins, but you say "especially Tom Riddle" and yet to me it seems like Gandfalf is the weak link here.

Tom is far more versatile than Gandalf and can unleash deadly spells with ease. I don't get why people think Gandalf is above him.

Gandalf is physically tough, but it won't do much good when it comes to death curses, transmutation, or mind control.

While I like the Harry Potter movies along with Ralph Fiennes' portrayal of Voldemort, I do like to clown on Voldemort as a character.

So, in essence, a G-rated bias version of what Imp and Rob are doing above with the tales of penises and various sexual positions involving our primary antagonist in question.

EDIT: Add in some laughing out loud laughing out loud for added effect.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

^ Harry Potter fangurls are the worst

Putinbot1
By Hoggooth's hoary host, Strange has this in the magic bag!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.