DC TP Assault Team vs. Marvel TP Assault Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Martian Manhunter
Captain Comet
Maxima
Manchester Black
Grifter

Vs

Shaman Nate Grey
God Cable
PF Rachel Grey
Emma Frost
Psylocke

beatboks
Comet and Black are the only ones I see standing up to the marvel heavy wieghts. As that makes it sort of 3v2 (since one of the top 4 from Marvel can probably at least match the other two and Psylocke takes grifter) it goes to Marvel.

Swap out Maxima for either Brainwave Jnr/snr, Despero or Another better TPer and it becomes a closer fight.

StyleTime
Grifter, as cool as he is, trails behind everyone here telepathically. Even Psylocke, potentially the weakest depending on how you count her psiblade, should make short work of him. From there she could snowball the rest of the fights for her team.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
Comet and Black are the only ones I see standing up to the marvel heavy wieghts. As that makes it sort of 3v2 (since one of the top 4 from Marvel can probably at least match the other two and Psylocke takes grifter) it goes to Marvel.

Swap out Maxima for either Brainwave Jnr/snr, Despero or Another better TPer and it becomes a closer fight.

Or Hector Godbrain Hammond, but that might be too powerful.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shaman X-men and Cable are OP Af. Throwing in Phoenix Force Rachel Grey? no expression

She could solo.

Glorificus
Rachel Grey has gotten a significant boost lately.

Her and Shaman Nate alone would decimate most of Team 1.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Throwing in Phoenix Force Rachel Grey? no expression

She could solo.
laughing
No.

Team Marvel wins though cause Grifter is the weak link TP wise (he's more of a TK person).

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing
No.

Team Marvel wins though cause Grifter is the weak link TP wise (he's more of a TK person).

True. Grifter is still pretty formidable in the TP department.

https://i.imgur.com/KJ4N1QG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/khL8ugG.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.