dagger v the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
start on opposite ends of an enclosed city block in new york. joker has his standard gear, including a gun. who walks out alive?

zopzop
Wasn't Dagger just an athletically gifted woman that can fire off 'light daggers' that could stun people they hit? Unless she's gotten a major power upgrade, Joker shoots her dead.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Wasn't Dagger just an athletically gifted woman that can fire off 'light daggers' that could stun people they hit? Unless she's gotten a major power upgrade, Joker shoots her dead. she has dodged bullets fired from multiple people. Her daggers are also solid (she cut some bullets in mid air).

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
she has dodged bullets fired from multiple people. Her daggers are also solid (she cut some bullets in mid air).
Dodging bullets is standard street level PIS but you are right about her daggers. It appears her powers (and Cloak's) evolved to be more powerful as time went on.

She's killed people with her daggers and even made force fields that stopped bullets. I change my mind, she wins handily.

Relevant scans here

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Dodging bullets is standard street level PIS but you are right about her daggers. It appears her powers (and Cloak's) evolved to be more powerful as time went on.

She's killed people with her daggers and even made force fields that stopped bullets. I change my mind, she wins handily.

Relevant scans here not sure about it being PIS if it happens often enough. In the current C&D ongoing, she dodged seven bullets at close range after they were fired and only barely got winged by the eighth. She also has AoE attacks now and can even use her powers to launch people through solid stone walls. messed

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
not sure about it being PIS if it happens often enough. In the current C&D ongoing, she dodged seven bullets at close range after they were fired and only barely got winged by the eighth. She also has AoE attacks now and can even use her powers to launch people through solid stone walls. messed
Yeah. I stand corrected. At the respect thread for her and Cloak, even classic Spiderman (with his spider sense and all) was stunned at how fast she was and how she was evading his attacks.

riv6672
Dagger FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.