Rightists are Incels and Leftists are Cucks, are liberals the only people getting any

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
As a Liberal Progressive, haha you virgin rightists Incels crack me up (I love ****ing the girls who reject you) as do you Leftist cucks I love ****ing your wives and girlfriends. Ladies know Liberals take care of their needs.

samhain
I think women tend to appreciate the easy-going nature of liberals, they enjoy time spent with somebody who isn't ranting every 10 minutes about something that they've barely looked into/considered. They enjoy ****ing those guys too.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
I think women tend to appreciate the easy-going nature of liberals, they enjoy time spent with somebody who isn't ranting every 10 minutes about something that they've barely looked into/considered. They enjoy ****ing those guys too. This is very true Sam... Like rightists, Liberals know women are more interested in furry animals and shit, but instead of berating them for it and their admiration of a guy with a full wallet, we make it work for us.

Flyattractor
Funny how the one claiming others are doing how the person who started this thread starter does act.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
This is very true Sam... Like rightists, Liberals know women are more interested in furry animals and shit, but instead of berating them for it and their admiration of a guy with a full wallet, we make it work for us.

Wow. Either Pooty just admitted He knows Jack Shit about women or he is shall we say....in James Gunns Twitter Group...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.