Lord kallig(victreebelvictr) vs. darth marr(deviant defiance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
All out.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Also, may i say that i doubt tulak didnt teach him a thing or two. I am not quoting anything yet, just warming up first, of course. This will be difficult though, kallig doesnt have as many feats as marr does. Defiance has more to work with.

victreebelvictr
let me split this up:

quote: "Ascending to the top of his class, unrivaled in lightsaber combat and strategics,"

he was about as powerful as marr when it came to saber skills, he was top of his class and could also match marr in strategics though i am guessing that he was better in it for the fact marr just battled while kallig had more of a plan behing his fighting.

quote: "He used these talents to prove himself to Sith Lord Tulak Hord, by seeking out his top general and defeating him."

at this time, he just got out of the academy, so around the age of 20-25 to my approximate. if he could defeat hord's best general at this age, then he is probably more powerful than marr as a little older.

quote: "The only known mention of Kallig was in the writings of the famous Dark Lord of the Sith Tulak Hord, who noted him as the greatest of his rivals."

if someone can stand a chance, let alone scare the all powerful sith lord tulak hord, he must have had extreme power to some extent.

quote: "Even as a spirit, his Force abilities were extremely powerful, as he was not only able to remain in the physical world as a spirit, but was extremely proficient in telekinesis, demonstrating the ability to influence many individuals at once, ranging from simple laborers and soldiers, to fully fledged Sith."

his force power was also more powerful than marr. yes, marr became a force ghost, but he didnt demopnstrate as much power as one as lord kallig did.

i got all my quotes off of wookieepedia, i will move on to better sources as the match progresses. i rest my case, your move defiance.

TheMuser
So....Did I just read a opener? Not complaining.....Just wondering....The format is just kinda odd my dude. You might consider changing it for your next post.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by TheMuser
So....Did I just read a opener? Not complaining.....Just wondering....The format is just kinda odd my dude. You might consider changing it for your next post. my quotes do not work today, i am trying to get that fixed.

DeviantDefiance
Alright, here I am, only because you begged me. I feel you might be one of those people who underestimate the Dark Council.

For a quote: "The Dark Council was a twelve-member council that serves as the ruling body of the reconstructed sith empire throughout much of the government's history. Each member of the council held the title of Dark Lord of the Sith and controlled one of the twelve spheres of influence within the empire, making the council the most powerful individuals in the empire below the sith emperor himself."*

That being said, Marr rose that position in his early twenties, and held it for the next forty years while other council members lasted mere weeks. I, for one, do not believe that Marr is inferior to Kallig on the intellectual side, for he was second to the emperor for forty years.

*all quotes that will be given by DeviantDefiance are from Wookieepedia.

Jmanghan
Kallig wins.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Check if all Wookieepedia is right before quoting it, check your resources

Jmanghan
Darth Marr is better then Jadus.

Selenial
what the **** is going on

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Selenial
what the **** is going on XD

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
my quotes do not work today, i am trying to get that fixed. Hate when that happens, its a common on-again off-again glitch of the website.

victreebelvictr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.